Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered (45273 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by References: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
The Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service can authoritatively report that the body of one adult male that jumped into the lagoon on Tuesday afternoon, Aug 8, 2023 from Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge has been recovered dead, today.

The search and rescue operations began in earnest immediately the alert of the incident was received at 14:53 hours culminated into the recovery of the body today by 09:15 hours at the LASEMA end of the lagoon bank.

The collaborative efforts include that of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, Lagos State Waterways Authority, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Lagos State Health, Environmental Monitoring Unit and the locals to foreclose the joint operations.

Adeseye Margaret
Director,
Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service
August 10, 2023

https://twitter.com/LagosRescue/status/1689592503073185792?t=2hKt3nu0Ayo6mNDp-kcNEg&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7795799/man-jumps-into-lekki-ikoyi-link#124971897

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by neonly: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
D country hard but der is always hope
Guys just keep enduring it will be alright
Suicide is never the answer honestly

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by AwokenVawulence: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hg
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Bioboy1213(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
People are really going through a lot, let's be kind to ourselves pls

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by EyeCumInPiece: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Killed by the deadly eBola.

Disaster Pro Max continuing from where the 8yrs Disaster he packaged for Nigerians stopped. 👋

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by LookFront: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sad. When life becomes unbearable.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by kings59: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't understand all these tribalism comments on Niaraland

I will never help a Nigerian again.

They don't want to liberate themselves.

21 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by megamank(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Can you imagine.. even the fishes were kind to his body.. this man is so wicked o.. how can you cause ore pains to your love ones couple with this hardship… why not wait small when things get better for them then u jump for old age…

You cannot rest o… just go in peace because you have cause people too much pain…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by EmmyDJourno: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
I hope it is not the slim tall man I see staring at the Water aimlessly in the morning

9 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by nani212(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suicide is never an option

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by AImiron: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
RIP
Damn you must be stone hearted mf to be able to jump on that bridge, I mean at that point there’s no coming back, you don already lock up.

A lot is going through people.

We all gonna die eventually, why in a hurry.

#SaynoTosuicide

21 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Nobleou(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Depression is real....

17 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by YeyeGbami: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by wonder233: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
K
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Nasri100(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
neonly:
D country hard but der is always hope
Guys just keep enduring it will be alright
Suicide is never the answer honestly

There is hope where? In this Nigeria? This British lab project to test the endurance of human beings grin grin grin grin

You are comfortable thats why you can say things like this.

I am comfortable and i thank God for that but i honestly dont have a clue how the common man is navigating in this god forsaking country with selfish leaders.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by tivta(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm
H
Theses are hard times, there's no denying it...
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by OB7Foreva(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
D economy dey choke us all, but I no fit kill myself na

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Elect007: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hin watch don end.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by ecolime(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
I hope it is not the slim tall man I see staring at the Water aimlessly in the morning
This one happened on Tuesday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by DamnnNiggarr: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by HateBigots: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
... Send the body to Helanus and vulture grill house; they told him to endure suffering while government enjoy

16 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by keymatt(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Only those who know what it feels to have a family 👪 with children and not being able to to provide for them coupled with emotional stress will understand this.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Akaegwu(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na Tinubu use am do money ritual. Every that happened under Tinubu's government is his responsibility. Does it mean we don't have a part to play?
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Giddy44324(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Depression is real my people

only God will help us!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Amigoss: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
undecided
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Skillsnigeria: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm, It is well with my soul

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by tunjijones(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
It's so sad. When you feel the only way out is just to end it all up.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin

Look at how people are cooking up excuses to justify suicide. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.