Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Fake Kidnap To See My Boyfriend, Says Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Fake Kidnap To See My Boyfriend, Says Teenager (557 Views)

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Fake Kidnap To See My Boyfriend, Says Teenager by damilola4162(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
The police command in Enugu State, on Thursday said, one of the reported kidnap victim has been found by the operatives of the anti kidnap team.

According to superintendent Ebere Amaraizu, the police spokesperson, the victim Kosisochkwu Anioma confessed that she was never kidnapped, she fake it in other to meet her school’s boyfriend in Oweri.

The Nation reported that, Kosisochukwu the daughter of an Enugun politician and a former aid to the former governor Chimaroke Nnamani, Frank Anioma, was still in the custody of the police as at the time of filling this report.

On Thursday , Anioma reported that his daughter kosischukwu was on her way to the New market when she got missing.

“Her phone was ringing when we called her number but there was no reply. Thereafter, it went into busy” Anioma lamented on his post.

The police based on the report promptly swungs into action, and she was traced to a house in Oweri, Imo State.

According to Amaraizu “I faked kindnap in other for me to travel to Oweri to meet my school boyfriend” the teenage girl confessed.
source: https://newspremises.com.ng/2019/08/24/i-fake-kidnap-to-see-my-boyfriend-says-teenager/
Re: I Fake Kidnap To See My Boyfriend, Says Teenager by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2019

(1)

See How A Man Stole A Phone At A Supermarket In Lekki, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Kidnappings In Ghana: Data Shows Nigerians Are Largely Involved In The Menace / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.