Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] (15715 Views)

Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! / MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. / Naijataxi Changed To Mysafepay Has Real Is This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Mayfash: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
I read all the comments made already, Mysafepay is 100% real, I registered as a partner with #5,000, I received a certificate and legal binding documents.

I actually know the CEO of the company, Mr Adejare, I have been following him for 2 years now, he can't defraud anyone, the fact that one company is bringing out different opportunities doesn't make it a fraud.

Let me list few...
1. Certified Partners
2. Affiliates
3. Ecommere, adverts postings
4. Logistics business
5. Anti fraud payment System (latest launched 30th Nov 2020).

I am a certified partner, and also, I am in direct contact with the CEO, so I know all these.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do chat me up on WhatsApp 08100944097, because I have actually received payments for my referrals.

Somebody asked for a proof along with the comments dropped previously, so I drop screenshots of my chat with him today.

Please, MYSAFEPAY IS NOT A SCAM

Ooops! Pictures here are limited to 4, please chat me up to see more 08100944097

Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by ccajolims: 5:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Therock0209:
I've been following the comments about mysafepay.ng and I've tried my best to do my findings but the only "scam" I'm seeing here is the N5000. And I've checked them on CAC, they are registered BUT no tax returns. Can one still be scammed this way? If they are real, is N5000 too big a fee to lose this opportunity? If they are scammers it remains to be seen. I am just an innocent bystander.
Mysafepay is legit, imagine that I successfully run a logistics business using their platform and with just N5000 subscription fee and all from the comfort on my home and using my Android phone.i don't even see the sender and the receiver of the parcel that is being sent yet the job is done, both parties are happy and my account smiles. I don't know of any AdSense but I use mysafepay for logistics and I can tell you it is very legit. If you want to know more you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08138482789
Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Mayorbombay(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Real evidences of the genuinety of mysafepay.ng A.K.A MSP Logistics

Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Iyasaburi: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
How far? Where are the Evangelists?
Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Iyasaburi: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mayfash:
I read all the comments made already, Mysafepay is 100% real, I registered as a partner with #5,000, I received a certificate and legal binding documents.

I actually know the CEO of the company, Mr Adejare, I have been following him for 2 years now, he can't defraud anyone, the fact that one company is bringing out different opportunities doesn't make it a fraud.

Let me list few...
1. Certified Partners
2. Affiliates
3. Ecommere, adverts postings
4. Logistics business
5. Anti fraud payment System (latest launched 30th Nov 2020).

I am a certified partner, and also, I am in direct contact with the CEO, so I know all these.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do chat me up on WhatsApp 08100944097, because I have actually received payments for my referrals.

Somebody asked for a proof along with the comments dropped previously, so I drop screenshots of my chat with him today.

Please, MYSAFEPAY IS NOT A SCAM

Ooops! Pictures here are limited to 4, please chat me up to see more 08100944097

What happened to mysafepay?
Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Iyasaburi: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
ccajolims:

Mysafepay is legit, imagine that I successfully run a logistics business using their platform and with just N5000 subscription fee and all from the comfort on my home and using my Android phone.i don't even see the sender and the receiver of the parcel that is being sent yet the job is done, both parties are happy and my account smiles. I don't know of any AdSense but I use mysafepay for logistics and I can tell you it is very legit. If you want to know more you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08138482789

Re: Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] by Iyasaburi: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
ceejayluv:
Thank God I saw this. I received a message today And perhaps they've changed their scheme to some "anti fraud payment system" certification that Will pay you up to a million Naira when completed. Oh, And you'll have to do some three hours training to get certified and later join some WhatsApp group.

The site Admins are twistedly creative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.