Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

War Of The Poor Against The Rich Is Loading: Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Of The Poor Against The Rich Is Loading: Dino Melaye (417 Views)

"The War Of The Poor Against The Rich Is Loading" — Dino Melaye / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Of The Poor Against The Rich Is Loading: Dino Melaye by Punchng: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2019
The member representing Kogi West senatorial district in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has declared that the war of the poor against the rich is loading.
Dino Melaye made this known during an interview with a reporter and made it public via his official Twitter handle on Friday.
Read Also: Smart Adeyemi Is ‘My Political Wife’ – Dino Melaye mocks APC's candidate after being sacked
In the video, the embattled Senator criticized the inequitable distribution of wealth in the country.
Melaye was recently sacked as Kogi West senator by a tribunal sitting in Abuja.
Watch the video below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/war-of-poor-against-rich-is-loading.html

1 Share

Re: War Of The Poor Against The Rich Is Loading: Dino Melaye by StillX10(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Unfortunately Dino is at the enemy side of the poor

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Court Remands ‘yahoo Boys’ In Ekiti Prison / Osinbajo Visits Nasarawa For Tradermoni And Family Chats / “I Would Rather Go Stark Unclad On National TV Than…” – Joe Abah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.