Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (54707 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Maldini212(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Take a break Afonja youth
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by nabegibeg: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Toscarel: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Re
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by SpaceTour: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Chai cheesy

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Maldini212(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:

Cow president issa thief
anybody with anytype of stain shouldnt be voted into positions....

they still dont get it why many nigerians rejected atiku....

is not that buhari did well either....

but buhari still have integrity that many nigerians like him for....

military,police and many others still respect buhari....
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2019
sorom4:
Na Dem.
Scammers in different views...

keyamo is not clean self just look at his friends APC
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Maldini212(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2019
U either make money or bleep off forever
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2019
So what are you wailing now, how much buhari give u?
tsdarkside:

anybody with anytype of stain shouldnt be voted into positions....

they still dont get it why many nigerians rejected atiku....

is not that buhari did well either....

but buhari still have integrity that many nigerians like him for....

military,police and many others still respect buhari....
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by AmazingELixir: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin

They will soon cum and deny it...the FBI should check very well Festus Keyamo's name ought to be amongst that list....who doesn't know he's a fraud.

From monetary inducements to squash a planned protest against bad governance to futile prosecution of an offender only to turn around to serve as a junior minister under thesame Corrupt person, only a scammer will stoop that low.
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Fakenews: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2019
So just because you saw the picture l snapped with Jesus Christ, it means I also rose up from the death after three days?

The way some people reason eh ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by ednut1(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2019
He would have used keyamo connect to contest in 2023

1 Like

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by anambraamaka: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Just posing for a picture?
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Isoduwa(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
jumobi1:
The picture doesn’t even show they are friends

It tells you are stupid
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by boddy4real: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
May God continue to expose them in Jesus name
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by LewinskyMon: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
grin
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Urchman200: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:
this is the problem with igbos....they like alligning with people with money,they dont even bother to find out how they make the money....

the same with sowore and atiku....its strange....
festus keyamo is now an igbo man?tribalism has eaten deep in this one brain, no time for reasoning right again.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Atomemmy(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
he knew the job the man was doing. Look at that smile

Bros, na but smile?
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by docadams: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Keyamo and itogho are products of Govt college Ughellii separated by 2years. They are called the Mariners,which, regularly hold their thei old boys association(GCUOBA) meetings annually

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Urchman200: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Please can anyone tell me the criteria used by nairaland mod in banning people?because I don't understand this anymore, u will quote a tribal comment the mod will ban u,and u will see that person continue dishing out hateful comments and nothing will happen to him,I thought this forum is meant to enlighten us ,or someone should pls educate me more, because I am an advocate of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Typical case of "Show me your friend and I will tell who you are" .

Keyamo knew all along the guy is a scammer
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Bridget95(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Almaiga:
God is exposing all the so called Rich Igbo men. Right from time, we knew their wealth is not legit. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
The man is from urhobo.He is not Igbo.Elo Ikogho is an urhobo name.
meanwhile below are Yoruba men held in Saudi for drugs offences.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Gandollaar(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari cabinet is filled with EFCC most wanted so no surprises here
hahaha.. Savage!
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Gandollaar(f): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:
this is the problem with igbos....they like alligning with people with money,they dont even bother to find out how they make the money....

the same with sowore and atiku....its strange....
O fe shoriburuku ni?
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by seguno2: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2019
aolawale025:
He may not have known the man's business. They could be school mates etc

Continue with your excuses and keep hoping that your country will be better through prayer.
Who be fool

1 Like

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by semyman: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2019
"If the US FBI 80 thieves left Nigeria over bad governance, why should they become criminals in US of good governance?"

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by affinity77(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Lawd!!! Where's this country heading to
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by affinity77(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2019
Urchman200:
Please can anyone tell me the criteria used by nairaland mod in banning people?because I don't understand this anymore, u will quote a tribal comment the mod will ban u,and u will see that person continue dishing out hateful comments and nothing will happen to him,I thought this forum is meant to enlighten us ,or someone should pls educate me more, because I am an advocate of peace.
Don't mind the mods.
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by onome442(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2019
aolawale025:
He may not have known the man's business. They could be school mates etc
guy them be from same village nothing wrong snapping with a family friend, naija too talk.
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by olatilldend: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Actually, associating with a criminal is not a crime except it is proven you are an accomplice in their crime.
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by toprealman: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2019
In some climes, Keyamo would be forced to resign......not in Nigeria, never!
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by onome442(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2019
seguno2:

Continue with your excuses and keep hoping that your country will be better through prayer.
Who be fool
bros were he take be crime to snap with person wen u no from child hood in your village, they are both from ekpan in warri I no see anything wrong with the pix
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Niceman4u(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
sholatech:
Im so enjoying this trend, starting with Wadume and now this...Im Sure APC in next election will not use again the deceptive slogan 'WE are going to fight corruption....."

which corruption? fighting perceived enemies, u mean?
Have u heard Buhari utter the word corruption again? He can't do dat because the cabinet is full of highly corrupt persons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.