Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (54705 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by UPLnews2(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
I got married at the age of 24years to my
husband who was a medical practitioner just like
I was. We both focused on our careers and of
course we were both successful in all we did but
not in the parenting of our own flesh and blood.... Read more here-
https:///2MC9aDA

Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by UPLnews(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know a young man who was so anointed to a point where he laid hands on a sick person in the
hospital and the power of God surged through the patient,”took him from the bed and landed him on read more here-
https:///321J9kQ
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by toprealman: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Guy,u people are so funny.Dats why our corrupt leaders cannot take our words as anything but jokes.
So you mean if u take a picture with course mate in de University, after graduating 5yrs back,dat ur course mate is involved in armrobbery case.So anybody seeing dat ur pics with him can authoritatively call you an armrobber? Or u can be forced to resign from wotever position u r now holding? SMH
Ignorance is bliss......
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by ada9ja(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

PDP are the greatest scammer yet your ultra useless Buhari appointed PDPs best scammers and inaugurated them into 80 percent of his cabinet ...Buhari get sense so ?

PDP means Pretenders Digging Pits, is only when you enter Finnish, u go know but APC is All Pretenders Careful....we know you and be careful cos the devil u know is better than....I think u go school, so finish am
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by foreshore(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Insectkiller: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mttchewww
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
he knew the job the man was doing. Look at that smile
So mere smile translate to knowing one's job?
Re: Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested by toluxa1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Racoon:
Just as APC denied Wadume after his alleged 13M donation from them, so will Keyamo denied ever having any thing to do with him. .

You couldn't hate been more WRONG, I'm sure you know that by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.