Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? (11410 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ochibuogwu5: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by femi4: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Apination:

Is Hebrews old testament? undecided
In all thy getting ...get understanding

Where you quote in Hebrew was explaining how sacrifices were done in old testament before Jesus laid down his life to justify his priesthood

From verse 5 of heb 5

5 In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”[a]
6 And he says in another place,

You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.

The sacrifice on the cross was done once and for all

Heb 10:1,5-10

The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship

It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

5Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:

“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;

6with burnt offerings and sin offerings
you were not pleased.

7Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—
I have come to do your will, my God.’ ” a

8First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them”—though they were offered in accordance with the law.

9Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second.

10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Apination(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
femi4:
In all thy getting ...get understanding

Where you quote in Hebrew was explaining how sacrifices were done in old testament before Jesus laid down his life to justify his priesthood

From verse 5 of heb 5

5 In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”[a]
6 And he says in another place,

You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.

The sacrifice on the cross was done once and for all

Heb 10:1,5-10

The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship

It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

5Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:

“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;

6with burnt offerings and sin offerings
you were not pleased.

7Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—
I have come to do your will, my God.’ ” a

8First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them”—though they were offered in accordance with the law.

9Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second.

10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all
Its obvious you're in dire need of the understanding undecided

Hebrews 5:1
[1]Every high priest is a man chosen to represent other people in their dealings with God. He presents their gifts to God and offers sacrifices for their sins.

If Jesus's priesthood is in the order of Melchizedek, and on that basis was able to offer his body and blood, and once and for all and then gave his disciples the instructions of offering that same body and blood in line with that sacrifice, what then are you arguing about?

Is the Holy communion not Jesus's body and blood? Did he not offer it up as a sacrifice while acting as a priest in the order of Melchizedek? And as God, did he not give his disciples the same power to offer that sacrifice by asking them to do it in his remembrance? Did he give that power and instructions to everybody or just the disciples? Is it not written that the apostles through laying on of hands passed Down this mantle to those who succeded them? Which only points to my earliest statement, there's nothing like Holy communion in pentecostal churches, they neither have apostolic succession or the power to function as priests and cannot offer sacrifices for sins which is what Jesus's sacrifice on the cross is where he offered his body and blood.

I have nothing else to say to you don't quote me again undecided
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by femi4: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Apination:

Its obvious you're in dire need of the understanding undecided

Hebrews 5:1
[1]Every high priest is a man chosen to represent other people in their dealings with God. He presents their gifts to God and offers sacrifices for their sins.

If Jesus's priesthood is in the order of Melchizedek, and on that basis was able to offer his body and blood, and once and for all and then gave his disciples the instructions of offering that same body and blood in line with that sacrifice, what then are you arguing about?

Is the Holy communion not Jesus's body and blood? Did he not offer it up as a sacrifice while acting as a priest in the order of Melchizedek? And as God, did he not give his disciples the same power to offer that sacrifice by asking them to do it in his remembrance? Did he give that power and instructions to everybody or just the disciples? Is it not written that the apostles through laying on of hands passed Down this mantle to those who succeded them? Which only points to my earliest statement, there's nothing like Holy communion in pentecostal churches, they neither have apostolic succession or the power to function as priests and cannot offer sacrifices for sins which is what Jesus's sacrifice on the cross is where he offered his body and blood.

I have nothing else to say to you don't quote me again undecided
Spiritual illiterate!
He offered it once and for all Read vs 10 again.

Communion is done in remembrance of this Sacrifice NOT the Sacrifice itself

1Cor 11:26

For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.

No priest nor repetition of Sacrifice is required. Communion brings into our consciousness Sacrifice that was perfected years ago. Calling Communion a Sacrifice offered is scriptural baseless and unfounded

The sacrifice demanded from us is shown below:

Rom 12:1

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy [because of all that Jesus has done for us through the sacrifice of himself on the cross], to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship’
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Apination(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
femi4:
Spiritual illiterate!
He offered it once and for all Read vs 10 again.

Communion is done in remembrance of this Sacrifice NOT the Sacrifice itself

1Cor 11:26

For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.

No priest nor repetition of Sacrifice is required. Communion brings into our consciousness Sacrifice that was perfected years ago. Calling Communion a Sacrifice offered is scriptural baseless and unfounded

The sacrifice demanded from us is shown below:

Rom 12:1

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy [because of all that Jesus has done for us through the sacrifice of himself on the cross], to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship’
Foolish slowpoke..... You are geared towards fundamental ism and that's why you lack basic understanding. Did I say they are crucifying Jesus again? My argument is that the Holy Eucharist or communion is a reenactment of that sacrifice and only those who have been chosen or empowered for that task can do it which doesn't include pastors because they don't have the power to which I earlier said because I don't understand what you are arguing about. If you are saying the holy communion is not sacrifice, you will then you are saying its not the body and blood of christ cos you cannot offer blood and flesh to any God without it being sacrificed, that's common knowledge undecided
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
1 Corinthians Chapter 11 Verse 29 Says "
For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body",

Is the holy Communion for everyone? How does one eat it unworthily??

If you are a believer and a born again christian you are allowed to partake in holy communion
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Now, check out this communion invitation by House On The Rock..

How can you invite & share holy Communion to everybody??

Look at the post v.well. The evil illuminatist has stylishly taken off Pastor from his name, & "Holy" from the Communion.

The Lord's Table = 13 letters
August 25, is 8 + 25 = 33

There's nothing Christian in this. Even the name HOTR doesn't go with 'church' in all their publications.

All I see here is occultic Freemasonry

The truth is that you still have a long way to go but in church matters and education wise. I drop pen
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]FOE GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD... CHRISTIANS ARE COMPELLED TO PRETEND TO EAT HIS SON'S BODY AND DRINK HIS BLOOD EVERY DAY AT MASS.... IF THEY WANT TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN. [/s]

[s]
21ST CENTURY PEOPLE...
HOW DOES EATING A FELLOW HUMAN'S FLESH AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD MAKE SENSE TO YOU? [/s]

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
maum:

About Holy Mary pray for us, again have you ever asked a friend to remember you in prayers? So someone who birthed The Lord is not fit to?

About bowing to images? The best way I can think of it is humanity, respect and attitude towards 'symbol of authority'

Why do you stand at attention when singing the national anthem? Why do you beat your chest when vowing in the National pledge (that's an vow if you all don't know), why are some Europeans made to bow in the presence of their kings and kiss their rings? Why are people made to stand if an import at person e tees the room and do not sit till the person does? Do you know that's respect bothering on worship? Why are children thought in school to bow and genuflect n greeting in the presence of authority or a sign of respect? Why are offices made to hang the picture of the ruler of the time, say the president, the governor? Is that worshipping them?

Now, why do some people don't. Simple, because they either don't believe that's a display of respect or they don't believe the person, or country the action is channeled towards is not deserving of it.

The human mind is powerful and spiritual. It processes these things. And how you consider a person to be an influence in your life, how you revere that person will determine the level of 'respect', you accord him/her. Every thing you know that connotes reverence, you'll do.

To the person watching you, you'll be seen to be worshipping the person, but in your mind, you're a coring respect to whom you think it's due.

Issueof images: why do you connect more to certain people and/or places if you're watching videos, pictures of them which remind you of things you did together or your memories of the place? Why do you even take pictures?

If you think of these things as a human being and not on the lines of religion, I believe they make more sense. Christianity shouldn't be a religion, it's a way of life. Seeing it as just a religion reduces it to mere operation.

No Catholic Church will ever demand its parishioners to worship images. I know a Rev. Fr. that always cautions people because truth is some people may drift and that there is because they're seeing it from religious angle and not due to the connection.
@the bolded,to start with,have you actually asked a good Friend of yours that's already dead to pray & intercede for you in his /her grave ?

Of course we ask people that are alive,and are actually saved & sanctified to pray for us,but not when they are dead.
The dead don't praise the lord,they don't pray & asking them to do that is like expecting snow to fall in hell.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Apination:

Foolish slowpoke..... You are geared towards fundamental ism and that's why you lack basic understanding. Did I say they are crucifying Jesus again? My argument is that the Holy Eucharist or communion is a reenactment of that sacrifice and [b]only those who have been chosen or empowered for that task can do it which doesn't include pastors because they don't have the power [/b]to which I earlier said because I don't understand what you are arguing about. If you are saying the holy communion is not sacrifice, you will then you are saying its not the body and blood of christ cos you cannot offer blood and flesh to any God without it being sacrificed, that's common knowledge undecided
@the bolded,what actually made the pastors already disqualified & not empowered to offer holy communion ?
And what actually made the Rev,fathers already chosen & empowered to offer holy communion ?
And lastly,the qualities required for one to partake in the holy communion was explicitly stated in the Bible : one must have experienced the work of salvation ,the glorious experience of sanctifications & is actually living a life free from the depraved nature of man & in good term with God,are these not the same requirement expected of anyone that is offering communion to those receiving it ? Or is their more "depth" required for the person offering it that's not applicable to the receiver ?

And if it's only specific for a priest to carry out the process,is it the only priest recognised by the Catholic church ? Because when you're talking about priesthood,every sincerely saved & sanctified Christian is a royal priest & among a chosen generation,while Jesus is their high priest they should look up to as the author & finisher of their faith.
I will sincerely appreciate your civil responses to the questions.
Good evening..
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by patorial(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Apination:

Who are they? And what requirements are you talking about?

Because you attend a Catholic church doesn't make you a Catholic undecided

I'm patrick, the requirement is only that christ said we should eat the communion in memory of him, I bet you don't read much.

You might not regard me as catholic but I know a lot about catholic that you are just waiting for your Saturdays teaching to tell you, they never did
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by patorial(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

@the bolded,to start with,have you actually asked a good Friend of yours that's already dead to pray & intercede for you in his /her grave ?

Of course we ask people that are alive,and are actually saved & sanctified to pray for us,but not when they are dead.
The dead don't praise the lord,they don't pray & asking them to do that is like expecting snow to fall in hell.

Bro I'm a philosopher like you, but dont try to win a catholic with logics, they will never accept it as long as the cathism doesn't say so. Remember what Galileo Galilee suffered just because he want to win over some doctrines
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by patorial(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bifrost:

Then you're just a catholic follower
Lol I'm not even religious anymore
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Apination(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
patorial:

I'm patrick, the requirement is only that christ said we should eat the communion in memory of him, I bet you don't read much.

You might not regard me as catholic but I know a lot about catholic that you are just waiting for your Saturdays teaching to tell you, they never did
LOL.... I have a degree in Catholic Theology, I have nothing to prove to you undecided
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by patorial(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Apination:

LOL.... I have a degree in Catholic Theology, I have nothing to prove to you undecided

You must a reverend by now?
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
patorial:

Bro I'm a philosopher like you, but dont try to win a catholic with logics, they will never accept it as long as the cathism doesn't say so. Remember what Galileo Galilee suffered just because he want to win over some doctrines
OK bro..
Sincerely,it's not worth arguing with a catholic fanatic, their mind is very much controlled & conditioned not unlike that of a dog in the Pavlov experiment for conditioned actions.
Not a philosopher anyway, but still all good wink
Do have a blissful day.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Apination(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

@the bolded,what actually made the pastors already disqualified & not empowered to offer holy communion ?
And what actually made the Rev,fathers already chosen & empowered to offer holy communion ?
And lastly,the qualities required for one to partake in the holy communion was explicitly stated in the Bible : one must have experienced the work of salvation ,the glorious experience of sanctifications & is actually living a life free from the depraved nature of man & in good term with God,are these not the same requirement expected of anyone that is offering communion to those receiving it ? Or is their more "depth" required for the person offering it that's not applicable to the receiver ?

And if it's only specific for a priest to carry out the process,is it the only priest recognised by the Catholic church ? Because when you're talking about priesthood,every sincerely saved & sanctified Christian is a royal priest & among a chosen generation,while Jesus is their high priest they should look up to as the author & finisher of their faith.
I will sincerely appreciate your civil responses to the questions.
Good evening..

You are right, there's the common priesthood which we all share in but it's worthy of note that the priesthood Jesus is in the order of Melchizedek, priest of the most High God, which was instituted by Christ himself during the Abrahamic time (Gen 14:18-20). At the last supper, he again offered bread and wine just as Melchizedek did for the last time as he did the first time with Abraham, thereby sealing the eternal sacrifice which he instituted right from the beginning with Abraham. There were other priesthoods such as the patriarchal, Aaronic, Levites etc but that of Melchizedek as the book of psalms (110:4) says
The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind, “You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.” And that's why the author of Hebrews spoke of Jesus's priesthood as that in the order of Melchizedek. This is to establish that there's a priesthood outside the common one which is an everlasting one. And if that's the case, it could be inferred that the priesthood of Melchizedek priest of the Most high God did not end with Jesus, who then took over that priesthood or are empowered to function in that order? The Apostles.

This is a very long discuss with so much to talk about , as much as I want to continue I'm tired of typing but I will update gradually here
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Apination:

You are right, there's the common priesthood which we all share in but it's worthy of note that the priesthood Jesus is in the order of Melchizedek, priest of the most High God, which was instituted by Christ himself during the Abrahamic time (Gen 14:18-20). At the last supper, he again offered bread and wine just as Melchizedek did for the last time as he did the first time with Abraham, thereby sealing the eternal sacrifice which he instituted right from the beginning with Abraham. There were other priesthoods such as the patriarchal, Aaronic, Levites etc but that of Melchizedek as the book of psalms (110:4) says
The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind, “You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.” And that's why the author of Hebrews spoke of Jesus's priesthood as that in the order of Melchizedek. This is to establish that there's a priesthood outside the common one which is an everlasting one. And if that's the case, it could be inferred that the priesthood of Melchizedek priest of the Most high God did not end with Jesus, who then took over that priesthood or are empowered to function in that order? The Apostles.

This is a very long discuss with so much to talk about , as much as I want to continue I'm tired of typing but I will update gradually here
OK sir...
Looking forward to your updates.
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
crunchyg:

If you are a believer and a born again christian you are allowed to partake in holy communion

are u sayn u're all born again @ HOTR, that Adefarasin shares communion to everyone??

That isn't Holy Communion. It's just a means of capturing more preys to their cult. It's sacrifice of first born. At the end, u'l loose yr first child.
Adefarasin is a Scam!

Anytime you see Freemasons doing something that seem positive, there's always a hidden negative side of it
Be Warned!
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Bifrost: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
patorial:

Lol I'm not even religious anymore

Good for you.
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by Apination(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

OK sir...
Looking forward to your updates.
Let me take you back a little ;
The Jews as a people had a very important place for Chronology whereby everyone was the son of someone and so on. Even Adam had a Chronology(Gen 5) but Melchizedek was neither the father of anyone or the son to anyone, he neither had a beginning nor an end, unlike Jesus whose Chronology is in the gospel of Matthew. And that's why the priesthood is that of Melchizedek and not christ but the truth is Jesus and Melchizedek are one and the same because he's the High priest of the most high God(Heb 4:14-16, Gen 14:18-20).
Back to the apostles, they were empowered by Jesus at the last supper through bread and wine just as Melchizedek to eat and drink of him, thereby laying a foundation to the continuation of the everlasting priesthood but the apostle also are dead so who takes it up from there? The Bishops.

In every church the apostles planted, they left a Bishop in charge as a representative, those Bishops in turn ordained through the laying on of hands just as Moses(Numbers 27) when he transferred his power and authority to Joshua, apostles (Acts 6:6, Acts 13:3; and 1 Timothy 4:14) and as it was consistently used throughout scripture. And that's why there's what's called "Apostolic succession" whereby those who are successors to the apostles have the same power and authority given to them by Jesus at the last supper and these are the bishops validly ordained today, maintaining that unbroken line.

So you see, pentecostal churches do not have people with such authority so do not have anything like holy communion which is simply a translation of the Eucharist from the Hebrew version of the Bible.

The common priesthood has never been sufficient and that's why there have always been people selected from among men to act as representatives in offering sacrifices and gifts and that's why a priest acts in "persona christi" when he offers the sacrifice of the Eucharist, repeating the same words of christ, not some conjured gibberish because christ gave the command when he said "Do it in remembrance of me".
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekakamba:

The decision of 'who should partake in communion' now lies with the church and her doctrines.

how??
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by orunto27: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2019
It is for The Faithfuls, The Hopefuls, The Peacefuls and The Charitables. Hallelujah!
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2019
ikorodureporta:

are u sayn u're all born again @ HOTR, that Adefarasin shares communion to everyone??

That isn't Holy Communion. It's just a means of capturing more preys to their cult. It's sacrifice of first born. At the end, u'l loose yr first child.
Adefarasin is a Scam!

Anytime you see Freemasons doing something that seem positive, there's always a hidden negative side of it
Be Warned!
Everyone is not forced to partake, that's why before it people are sensitized then you check your heart and know if you are qualified to partake or not and point of correction, its not everyone that take part in it
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
crunchyg:

Everyone is not forced to partake, that's why before it people are sensitized then you check your heart and know if you are qualified to partake or not and point of correction, its not everyone that take part in it

You may say so, but serving it row by row & asking the camera handlers to go round is like subjecting you all into ' duress' 'cos nobody wants to be seen rejecting it.
I've even seen him telling y'all that " you are all holy, your sins have been absolved"

Or, have they ever askd non baptized ones to stay away? & u that have been eating, are u born again??

If truly they want only those interested, it should be served @ d altar, & those interested shld go out for it.

Paul Adefarasin is the real wolf in sheep's clothing!
He does all that so as to attach you all to the monitoring demon of moloch. It's like taking an oath - a blood covenant, or what do you think he means when he talks about "passing over"
..wait there until you loose your first son or yr loved ones
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

You may say so, but serving it row by row & asking the camera handlers to go round is like subjecting you all into ' duress' 'cos nobody wants to be seen rejecting it.
I've even seen him telling y'all that " you are all holy, your sins have been absolved"

Or, have they ever askd non baptized ones to stay away? & u that have been eating, are u born again??

If truly they want only those interested, it should be served @ d altar, & those interested shld go out for it.

From all the rubbusihed you typed up there, its clear that you understand nothing about Christianity and the church, so arguing with you on things you have no understanding about is foolishness, so I think I am done with you
He does all that so as to attach you all to the monitoring demon of moloch. It's like taking an oath - a blood covenant, or what do you think he means when he talks about "passing over"
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

From all the rubbusihed you typed up there, its clear that you understand nothing about Christianity and the church, so arguing with you on things you have no understanding about is foolishness, so I think I am done with you
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
crunchyg:

I argue with proof & evidence. I won't come here to criticize Adefarasin over what I don't know or understand. Even when he speaks in parables, I still grab d hidden meaning cos I know who he is and what he represents...

Paul Adefarasin is an evil moloch worshipping illuminati morraphucca. Follow him @ your own risk

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
crunchyg:

If na BBNAIJA, una go shout say na illuminati show. See house on the rock with All-Seeing- Eye..

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

I argue with proof & evidence. I won't come here to criticize Adefarasin over what I don't know or understand. Even when he speaks in parables, I still grab d hidden meaning cos I know who he is and what he represents...

Paul Adefarasin is an evil moloch worshipping illuminati morraphucca. Follow him @ your own risk
Like I said before arguing with you is pointless, if you like go and carry all the logos in this world to post here it won't solve anything, whatever you believe is your concern, but know if you are wrongly accusing an innocent man, then you won't go curse free. To before warn is to be fore arm. A word is enough for the wise, that's if you are one. Goodbye
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by jom28gy(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

does Illuminati exist?
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
jom28gy:
does Illuminati exist?

...it's like saying Freemasonry, & other secret societies ain't real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Give Your Tithe To The Needy? / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair: / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.