Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham (1568 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by GistMore11: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Toyin Abraham's man, Kolawole Ajeyemi has taken to Instagram to praise her and state the reason men need to worship their women.

In his words, '
women are the most delicate on earth really !! yet very strong, When you are blessed with a good woman you are blessed with unlimited happiness and long life, being with you my precious love Toyin Abraham during the theater session, made me overwhelmed at the reasons why Men need to worship their women, am I to talk about the pains, tears and other rigorous things you passed through during the process of our child's birth'.

I'm just so speechless my love , When our women offend us and we think of the pain they pass through during child's birth they are sincerely worth forgiven...am not saying this so as to give your women licence to misbehave ,all am trying to say is that every woman deserves a super man.

Men Let take good care and adore our women, because they are our indeed our MOTHER AND WIFE. THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT OUR VERY BEST.....I respect all the Good women ,God bless you all and may you all eat the fruits of your labour in jesus name ....

See more here; http://gistmore.com/men-need-to-worship-their-women-kolawole-ajeyemi-gushes-about-toyin-abraham

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by GistMore11: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2019
smiley
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Tallesty1(m): 4:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Oya nah go build shrine for your own and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by pfadom: 4:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Best wishes.

I pray you don't come with another Egbegbe stories.

1 Like

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by universaltv: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Gbam... Lobatan
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by planetx13: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Ok
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by MJBOLT: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2019
it is only a foolish man that will worship a woman.

1 Like

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Funmmyastic: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one.
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Adepet222(f): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Well said but my prayer for u is to be able to stand my it.
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by AverageAnnie(f): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
loud it sir!!..
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Chubhie: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Love your Father, your Mother, your Sister but beware of Loving any other Woman than your Wife. And a Wife was a woman who bore your Children. And once that happened to You, your Life was forfeited to love and give them their daily bread. Mario Puzo, The Last Don
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Madaraa1(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2019
so they could turn more feminist and behave like they are more than men
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
it is only a foolish man that will worship a woman.

WHEN AN IDĮOT SPEAKS YOU WILL KNOW. THIS MAN IS ONE.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by GistConnect: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
undecided

Just make sure you treat your woman right.......
Adore her........After marriage, continue to treat her the way you did during courtship.....wash her feet....massage her frequently........give her the tongue treatment........above all, never hit the mother of your kids......

Re: "Men Need To Worship Their Women" - Kolawole Ajeyemi Gushes About Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
AverageAnnie:
loud it sir!!..
Can you grant me the privilege of worshipping you forever? cheesy
Such a queen like you deserve nothing less.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Kim Oprah Signs Endorsement Deal With Lipton / Joy As Bbnaija Mike’s Wife Perri Becomes International Sportswear Ambassador / Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears As Liberian Fan Tattoos Her Face On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.