Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures (47872 Views)

Messiah: Igbos Dangerous Pursuit Of A Political Savior - Fatima Abubakar / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by funmike83(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
See mumu police man that is suppose to be guiding citizens. The rich has taken over this country. Once u have the money, you are good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
Why is she not wearing that black ninja dress or atleast full hijab undecided. Congrats to the couple

All these new generation northern Muslim ladies no send hijab o... The one she even put on is just a camoflage...

If you dey go club well well for Abuja ... you go dey see them...
This northern ladies even bad pass some ladies in the South....
If you can spend, you will see them hot and fresh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by DexterousOne(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

The question you should ask is: do South Easterners respect their traditional rulers the way other regions respect their traditional rulers?

It's here on Nairaland that I saw the worst insults ever heaped on a traditional ruler being heaped on the Obi of Onitsha simply because he cautioned Ipob members.

If you treat your traditional rulers like rags, others would help you wipe the floor with them. Just look at Ihedioha greeting an Igbo traditional ruler as if he's greeting someone owing him money.

That's not the point....

That's the Sultan of Sokoto we are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by RexTramadol1: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yesterday Tambuwal

Today Yuguda

Kilo sele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Susu888:
The Nigerian Elite.... Yaguda nd tambuwal with Abba kyari and Boss Mustapha?? shocked we must reach that table by God's grace and we shall break it angry.

I wanted to start cursing you from the boldest. I am relieved that I was calm enough to read till the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Toroso: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
No Obi & Igwe too ba ?!
Osi de smell.
amaniro:

We don't have recognised traditional rulers in igboland. If you know your history or government, you should know that. We're an aceaphalous and an egalitarian society in which every village is like a small republic. That's igboland no Oba no sultan no ooni no Alaafin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by MicroBox: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
I like the rich and influential so much because they are smart and very brainy. But the poor are very foolish..
Though the poor gave them the tool they are using.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Duggedised12(f): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:

All these new generation northern Muslim ladies no send hijab o... The one she even put on is just a camoflage...

If you dey go club well well for Abuja ... you go dey see them...
This northern ladies even bad pass some ladies in the South....
If you can spend, you will see them hot and fresh...
lol ,las las them like their freedom,i am glad they are waking up tho, the reason for the hijab was according to one muslim "to not tempt men into fornication and sexual temptation" which i found very weird considering they have the highest cases of homosexuals and legal pedophiles etc. I saw a video of a lady crying on IG when they were forcing her to wear that ninja dress on her wedding day i felt very bad for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by bluke(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
amaniro:

We don't have recognised traditional rulers in igboland. If you know your history or government, you should know that. We're an the aceaphalous and an egalitarian society in which every village is like a small republic. That's igboland no Oba no sultan no ooni no Alaafin

that is reason for your political failure.
thank God for Lord Lugard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rich Northern women sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
The elites are marrying themselves,consolidating their ill gotten wealth,while the peaseants fight over who supports who on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
bluke:

that is reason for your political failure.
thank God for Lord Lugard.
And what have you lost gained from your political victory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
Why is she not wearing that black ninja dress or atleast full hijab undecided,sultan for that matter, lol.Congrats to the couple!

During ceremony, especially wedding ceremony or Sallah celebrations, most northerners don't put on hijab, whether rich or poor, whether elite or the downtrodden. But they do cover their head with scarf, gele or put on veil. The actual meaning of hijab is not what u actually know. Hijab means to cover the most sensitive part of your body, and ur head. So we can also categorically say that the bride also put on. Hijab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Glycosunde: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Only in nollywood movies you will see the rich getting married to the poor but for real life, who dash monkey suit wear go London. And yet gullible youths will fight and kill themselves over the same politicians who anytime you hear about their children, is when they graduate from one prestige university abroad or getting married to another wealthy family. Politicians using Nigerian youths to play ludo since 570AD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Duggedised12(f): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

During ceremony, especially wedding ceremony or Sallah celebrations, most northerners don't put on hijab, whether rich or poor, whether elite or the downtrodden. But they do cover their head with scarf, gele or put on veil. The actual meaning of hijab is not what u actually know. Hijab means to cover the most sensitive part of your body, and ur head. So we can also categorically say that the bride also put on. Hijab.
not what i have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by madenigga(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
amaniro:

We don't have recognised traditional rulers in igboland. If you know your history or government, you should know that. We're an aceaphalous and an egalitarian society in which every village is like a small republic. That's igboland no Oba no sultan no ooni no Alaafin
stop saying we. thank you.

this is the excuse u give to continue being disrespect to igbo leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by emmasege: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
Why is she not wearing that black ninja dress or atleast full hijab undecided,sultan for that matter, lol.Congrats to the couple!
That's the hypocrisy of northern religious leaders.

The lady even try sef, she's just being mindful of her people and culture. Don't be surprised if you see her in the UK or USA with her head or some parts of her body uncovered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by DexterousOne(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
obiekunie2:

you are talking about the bowing

how about never ever seeing any northern governor attending any wedding or event in southeast while our governors [especially imo state governors] always rushing to attend weddings and other events in the north!

but waitooo!

can anyone tell me why imo state governors and imo state in general have this deep affinity with the north!

go to imo state and see how ndi ugwu full there! mosque everywhere in owerri! in fact the population of ndi ugwu in imo will almost make you think its another northern state. its good sha!

Nothing wrong with northern folks living in Imo tho

Igbi folks full Kano
Like to the brim
I believe you know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Duggedised12(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
emmasege:
That's the hypocrisy of northern religious leaders.

The lady even try sef, she's just being mindful of her people and culture. Don't be surprised if you see her in the UK or USA with her head or some parts of her body uncovered.
lol ,na normal level na, this lady i am seeing so doesn't wear hijab even here in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by emmasege: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:
Yuguda issa , I'm interested in your last daughter .. I will pay your bride pride no matter how costly it may be...
I saw your daughter and I in the dream ... We are walking down the aisle .. .. your Excellency, pls let my dream come true...

Pls seun help me broadcast my mssg till Issa get my mssg thank you.
You made me remember a Yoruba song by Ebenezer Obey. It's interpreted as follows:

He who rejoices because he found money in his dream should be told to work very hard because of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Jayb20(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
obiekunie2:

you are talking about the bowing

how about never ever seeing any northern governor attending any wedding or event in southeast while our governors [especially imo state governors] always rushing to attend weddings and other events in the north!

but waitooo!

can anyone tell me why imo state governors and imo state in general have this deep affinity with the north!

go to imo state and see how ndi ugwu full there! mosque everywhere in owerri! in fact the population of ndi ugwu in imo will almost make you think its another northern state. its good sha!

I think you should also try travel down to Sokoto and see uncountable churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by obiekunie2: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
DexterousOne:

[s]Nothing wrong with northern folks living in Imo tho

Igbi folks full Kano
Like to the brim
I believe you know that[/s]

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE FOLKS YOU SAID FULL KANO CAUSE AV NEVER HEARD OF THEM BUT I GUESS YOUR BLINDNESS DIDN'T LET YOU SEE WHERE I SAID 'ITS GOOD SHA'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Salebo: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
contigiency:
The way our governors from the South East bows and tremble before kings of other regions baffles me. Not because it's bad or not supposed to be so, but because of the way they treat our own kings down here like house boys. In most cases, the kings even bow to them. That's hypocrisy to me. Just look at Ihedioha in that picture.

You just reasoning like your type.....

A peasant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by adecz: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin

See politicians everywhere...

When they grace such occasions, they
forget to carry their supporters... cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Charlesog81(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

The question you should ask is: do South Easterners respect their traditional rulers the way other regions respect their traditional rulers?

It's here on Nairaland that I saw the worst insults ever heaped on a traditional ruler being heaped on the Obi of Onitsha simply because he cautioned Ipob members.

If you treat your traditional rulers like rags, others would help you wipe the floor with them. Just look at Ihedioha greeting an Igbo traditional ruler as if he's greeting someone owing him money.
can you just imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by obiekunie2: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jayb20:

I think you should also try travel down to Sokoto and see uncountable churches.

I WONDER WHY U CHOSE TO IGNORE MY COMMENT ON NORTHERN GOVERNORS NOT VISITING EAST BUT YOU ARE QUICK TO COMMENT ABOUT THE MOSQUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by darkelf: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
richmind2019:
The rich ball with the rich...
I think we all should stop wailing over these politicians, they care less about the poor citizens..

Ogq, some people are doomed to be foolish forever. You will still see some come here tomorrow to argue APC and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by darkelf: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Oga, respect is reciprocal. Even Kano state governor disrespected the Emir and thus, its not a southern thing.

Most of these traditional rulers don't respect themselves. Collecting bribes and kickbacks from politicians to endorse them. No be so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by DaRuud(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
I won't be surprised if Wike's daughter marry Governor Shettima's son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by darkelf: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Susu888:
The Nigerian Elite.... Yaguda nd tambuwal with Abba kyari and Boss Mustapha?? shocked we must reach that table by God's grace and we shall break it angry.

O hope when you get there, you'll still have this will in you. I hope you don't join them because it's easy to say when you aren't part of them enjoying vain wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.