Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife (371 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife by arinze198(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
A housewife, Chinasa Ukaonu, has reportedly confessed to the Police why she sold her new born baby to a barren woman, Mrs. Chioma Amadi, for N500,000 in Imo State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Chinasa told the Police that she actually needed money, had other children and believed that if she sells one of them, she will use the money to take care of the other children she had with her husband.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/sold-new-born-baby-barren-woman-housewife/

Re: Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife by tahir01(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2019
N wa o. But them for @least involve lawyer and police so that e go look legit. @least Na her pikin she sell no be person pikin she thief come go sell. just my thought o.
Re: Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife by richmind2019(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Wow

Re: Why I Sold My New Born Baby To Barren Woman – Housewife by Darlsonyii: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2019
After 9 months...she's just a heartless woman

(1) (Reply)

15 Yorubas, 8 Other Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia / Slay Queen Asked To Pick Rubbish From The Gutter After She Was Caught Throwing / Policeman Assaults Tricycle Rider For Wrongful Parking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.