Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) (911 Views)

Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Tl Nigeria Interview / Please: Diamond Bank Plc Test Format (orgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by DECEMBER2k: 4:15am On May 16, 2007
pls somebody should tell me quicky what to expect in Virgin NIgeria Interview
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by amodiaquin: 6:30am On May 16, 2007
You typed 'Orgent" instead of URGENT.My dear, little things like this matter in resume writing, tests and interviews.Always confirm spellings and grammar before posting or submitting anything.Cheers
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 16, 2007
oga december2k is the interview for the CSA ?please let the house know we also have been expecting a call up for an interview from virgin, thanks
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by newgold22: 4:16pm On May 16, 2007
Hi December,
Plz, the house will like to know how the interview went. Thanx.
Best of luck.
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by DoubleN(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2007
I was there on Friday to be precise for an Interview.My advice for you is to just keep it cool.be confident and make sure you give reasonable answers to any questions asked.Good Luck!
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 17, 2007
hi people can u just let us know if the interview is for the customer service agent job i am also expecting a call for an interview and i wanna know whether they have started calling people for the interview.

please people let me know , abeg
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by Ibeku: 12:06pm On May 17, 2007
i think they have.i missed 2 calls from a number last week.each time i would try to call back,i would get the auto response about checking my number again.i dunno what to do next.
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2007
chief are u serious?i also missed some calls like 2 weeks ago cos my fone was dead and i was outta lagos.i hope they havent called me yet oh, whats the number that called u?i advise u send them a mail or probably go to there office and make them understand.if i see the number i will know whether its from virgin or not.if u can post the number here i wont mind,

safe
Re: Orgent (virgin Nigeria Interview) by teeys(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2007
i also had a missed call too and the no is 014320550
tried calling the no but couldn't get through, and is it the same no with yours?
though still waiting for their call

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Interview Tips Pleaseeee / Recruitment Agents(urgent) / Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.