Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? (916 Views)

Please This Is Urgent!! / Guys Dis Is Urgent / LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by RufusAA: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2007
In an interview, what are the likely answers to give when asked "what is your plan or where do you want to be in the next 5 years". "What do you want to be doing in the next 5 years" Thanks.
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by damkollins(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
Your safest answer should identify you with the profession u'r trying to break into,and shows u have ur feet on the feet.
Try this
My expectation are that I want to get ahead,in doing that I must be able to chennel my energies and expertise into those areas my industry and employer need.In a couple of years,I hope to have become a professioner with a clear understanding of the company,industry and where the biggest challenge/opportunities lie.
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by kentnig(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2007
please any body knows the format of oceanic bank test.i need it urgently. one love
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by Quenz: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2007
Damkoillns,
                that answer u gave is everywhere infact that quotation in one resume and interveiw book grin My cousin said she tried it once in an interveiw, only for the interveiwer to tell her that he has heard that anwser so many times and even told her where she got it  shocked He insisted that she gives her on insight of her future and not  that of the author unless she does not she a future for herself.
                 So Kentnig, if u dony know what to say, i suggest u met someone that is in a top managerial postion, he /she should know interveiw tips and let u know what to expect. Even i have given myself that assignment to do that. incase u succeed pls hola me on the tips. cool
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by damkollins(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
Don't forget me tooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by reach4lar(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi, i quickly seached thru google to get dis for you

* My long-term goals involve growing with a company where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can.

* I see myself as a top performing employee in a well-established organization, like this one. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in (related) professional associations.

* Once I gain additional experience, I would like to move on from a technical position to management.
Re: Please It Is Urgent. Where Do You Want To Be In The Next 5 Years? by damkollins(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2007
reach4lar:

Hi, i quickly seached through google to get this for you

* My long-term goals involve growing with a company where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can.

* I see myself as a top performing employee in a well-established organization, like this one. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in (related) professional associations.

* Once I gain additional experience, I would like to move on from a technical position to management.
I like that too but all is tending towards the same way??

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer / Another Reason To Smile / How To Get Married In Style!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.