Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (55987 Views)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Antoeni(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
They Even Look Alike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by vertueptime: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
I just hope he hasnt been transfering u money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by martowskin1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
godwinkessi:
He has not been proven guilty! Jerry Doesn’t look like a fraudulent man though. This Keyamo is a very good friend. He’s what we need in Nigerian political system. Very transparent and plain. That’s the only thing I love about Jehovah witness

A man can leave JW but JW never leaves him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Obakoolex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oritefemi and one napped fraudster comes to mind cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by fedora04: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dear Festus Keyamo

Today you have won for yourself a fan. Most people ranting here don't understand true friendship. It is in hardship we know the color of our friends

Those of you who think you have friends wait till there is trouble that's when you see the color of everyone.

A small police case and everyone deserts you. Have been in that shoe before

No one came to my rescue. Some even denied they were close to me. Even church folks quickly separated and switched allegiance.

I even had a close childhood friend who was a lawyer and abandoned me to die..Refused to get involved. But God was merciful. Now everyone is covered in shame.

My advice to all. Stop the pretense. Don't claim you love someone when truly it's all about what you can get from the person.

Broes before anything... That's the creed

If you can defend him fine. And if he has to pay the price fine. But let it be known you never denied him like some Peter and Judas that we have.

Oga Festus.. I salute you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by sichri(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abdulazeez99:

Keyamo began a relationship with Ikogho as a child in the 70s in Ughelli, Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State.

Ughelli is in Ughelli North Local Government Area, and not Isoko South Local Government Area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by GalaticHorde: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Well said keyamo, only if you gave buhari's admin EFCC accused and political opponents the benefit of the doubt too...............hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by docadams: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
QuickStandard:
cool
Huh

OP take your time oooo.

Who told you ughelli is in Isoko South?

Be careful

I was also surprised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by capitalzero: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Centcanada:
Wait a bit. You said you re a Jehovah witness and you re into politics? Why do you think politics is the best for you outside your discipline because I know witness hardly Involve in politics. Your character and your doings in this country is questionable because am suspecting you.

his parents are Jehovah witnesses but he is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by capitalzero: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
martowskin1:

A man can leave JW but JW never leaves him
yes oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by technuel: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
I love Keyamo for this
Very mature response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by kitombo: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know this guy and father very well. The father too was a scammer, ran Ikogho Motors in ughelli and Lagos and swindled Volkswagen of millions of Naira; Also had a rubber plantation in Ughelli which also ran aground. Had a house in Iba, Lagos and was shagging his neighbors wife. Not surprised son took after Dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Oolawepo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

It is evident that Keyamo is a true man and not a politician.

A politician is ready to deny his own blood brother if it will negatively impact his political ambition. Instead, Keyamo laid it all bare and revealed the depth of his friendship with the accused.

It is not Keyamo's fault if his family friend involved himself in crime in another country, and if eventually convicted, they will still be family friends who have been helpful to each other at some time in their friendship.
Guy this keyamo guy is acting smart which good guy. He knows somehow this pics go surface online so before people starts pointing fingers to him, he quickly admitted he knows the man bla bla they are all thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by nameo: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

A politician is ready to deny his own blood brother if it will negatively impact his political ambition. Instead, Keyamo laid it all bare and revealed the depth of his friendship with the accused.

It is not Keyamo's fault if his family friend involved himself in crime in another country, and if eventually convicted, they will still be family friends who have been helpful to each other at some time in their friendship.

Honestly, why I dont like Keyamo much and I abhor all forms of fraud/corruption, I am really impressed by the level of LOYALTY expressed by Keyamo here.

For a public figure, it is rare.

Altho, lets hope Keyamo is not involved in ANY way in this. Cos then I will withdraw the above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by nameo: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
kitombo:
I know this guy and father very well. The father too was a scammer, ran Ikogho Motors in ughelli and Lagos and swindled Volkswagen of millions of Naira; Also had a rubber plantation in Ughelli which also ran aground. Had a house in Iba, Lagos and was shagging his neighbors wife. Not surprised son took after Dad

Na wa o.

Karma!!!

If true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Goalnaldo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Antoeni:
They Even Look Alike
I thought no one else will notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by kitombo: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
nameo:

Na wa o.

Karma!!!

If true

Very true bro, i knew them personally, father's name is Clifford ikogho but he's dead now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Plus Jesus plus Ogunlakaye plus Orunmila will bless Keyamo for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by AroleOduduwa2: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

I never liked Keyemo, but from his comment, you can deduce he’s a very humble and loyal person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
I will stand by my brother too no matter what

Broda of crooked nyamiri represented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by davillian(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
andrew444:

Those guys are top fraudsters

Am not sure if they are the one that attend the club you usually club

You think club like quilox and co do sell red label abi ?

You are funny
Their Nash no de seat down one place, the drink round the island.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by gcof(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

nice one from him. He is a true man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Koga51: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Funny replies here. A lot of people displaying ignorance of the real issues. My take here is that this Keyamo guy may not be a Yahoo guy but maybe a picker who provides accounts the criminals use in receiving their illicit money. Moat of the arrested 80 are pickers and get a percentage from these deals. Keyamo cannot say he doesn't know the guy is an accomplice to Yahoo boys. I can swear with anything on that. Keyamo is a Street smart guyman and he KNOWS everything about this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Collins9156(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
appini:
Before next weekend, some people will link those fraudsters to Nnamdi Kanu.

Maybe they’re still searching for Picture online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Raalsalghul: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
nameo:

Na wa o.

Karma!!!

If true
Karma how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Emceesaka: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Koga51:
Funny replies here. A lot of people displaying ignorance of the real issues. My take here is that this Keyamo guy may not be a Yahoo guy but maybe a picker who provides accounts the criminals use in receiving their illicit money. Moat of the arrested 80 are pickers and get a percentage from these deals. Keyamo cannot say he doesn't know the guy is an accomplice to Yahoo boys. I can swear with anything on that. Keyamo is a Street smart guyman and he KNOWS everything about this guy.

God bless you my brother. Pickers on 40 percentage and Yahoo boys 60 percentage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Timothy143: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
kitombo:

You know nothing about this family. Am close to the family and is a very wonderful family. Jerry runs a health care organization in the US and he dose exchange for some people. Don’t say things about the family that you don’t know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by andrew444(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
davillian:

Their Nash no de seat down one place, the drink round the island.

lol that's true

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.