Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why I Love My Home Based Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Love My Home Based Business (460 Views)

Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love My Home Based Business by oldsol(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
1. Free Time:- I love having enough free time to spend with my family and friends. I do not like the idea of waking up every morning and rushing for work like i see a lot other people do. I consider it a kind of slavery to money when i see how hard people have to work just to get ahead. The truly wealthy people did not get rich because of hard work. It is their ability to create and own assets that make people wealthy. Working hard physically will rob you of the time to do the most important things...things like thinking, learning, and discovering new life-changing opportunities.

2. Easy to start, Easy to run:- My business cost me only 2,000naira, 8250naira, 36k, 72k, 120k, 240k, 480k to start. I didn't need to register a new company with CAC, I didn't have to rent an office (an home-based business is run from home), and i don't have to worry about bookkeeping and other stuff involved in running a traditional business. Everything has been designed and automated by the parent company i am affiliated to. Its so easy that i didn't need college degrees to qualify for it...even a total dumb can do it easily.

3. It's Educating:- Many people go to school to acquire skills that makes them good employees working for the government and the rich. In my business, i enjoy a different kind of education...the kind of education that develop my potentials, makes me a better entrepreneur & investor, teaches me to take control of my life and future, and also teaches me to be a great teacher to others (something i am very passionate about).

4. Equal Opportunity:- Another reason i love this business is because it does not encourage selfishness. In our business, we are rather required to share our business opportunity with our friends and loved ones. Very few business people will share with you their secret of success due to fear of competition. Not in my business. There is no fear of competition involved here. Infact, the more we share, the more successful we become. And that is the true spirit of entrepreneurship. It is a business with a heart.

5. Financial Freedom:- My home based business offers me and other partners involved in the business greater chance of attaining financial freedom in just 5 years or less. Financial freedom is a stage in life where you don't have to work for money any longer, for the rest of your life, yet you earn enough money to live the standard of life you desire. It is a stage where you can spend without thinking. It is when you are certain your children wouldn't have to work for money even after you die, because you left behind a steady stream of passive income for them to inherit, rather than a pile of debts like most parents do.

Financial freedom is simply the ability to earn passive income for life, whether you are awake or asleep. This is exactly my dream. And with my home based business, i see myself getting closer to it each day. All i need is a maximum of 5 years of consistency in this business and financial freedom is guaranteed. I've never seen any other industry that offers such great opportunity the way my home-based business does.

Those are just a few of the reasons why i love my home-based business. You can learn more about my business and also how you can be a part of this great opportunity no matter what job or profession you have now.

Here is my business line +2348157176150.

Please don't message me if you're looking for business you will invest in and earn millions in a day. It's a gradual process and if you're not ready to follow the process, kindly stay off my line. Please and please

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An Independent Business Consultant (IBC)

Re: Why I Love My Home Based Business by Ensho: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
am with u
Re: Why I Love My Home Based Business by slim147(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
I’m interested . My WhatsApp 08032960222

1 Like

Re: Why I Love My Home Based Business by oldsol(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ensho:
am with u
Kindly reach me with the number on my post it's WhatsApp enabled
Re: Why I Love My Home Based Business by oldsol(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
slim147:
I’m interested . My WhatsApp 08032960222
The post as my number in it and it's WhatsApp enabled

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted Forecasting In A Nairabet Shop. PHOTOS / Rwanda Launches First 'made In Africa' Smartphones / How Real Is Social Exchange Market???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.