Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me (43215 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by zoba88: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
As shared by Sonia....

'Here lies the Face of the evil who took my Childhood and left me almost damaged.

Dike Obi My Father's half kid Brother who he brought to Lagos to give a better life. Enrolled him in the Prestigious Kabe College in Festac. He and my Uncle Chukwudi were given nearly equal opportunities.
Uncle Chukwudi would grab the opportunity he was given and run with it. Drunk in Focus and Determination. He won his Race. He achieved.

Ebubedike on the other hand didn't use his opportunities, His gratitude to my Parents for all the time and money Invested was to be a social Deviant and start to Abuse me sexually.

I cannot remember the exact day but I remember being spanked by my elder sister for something I did. I was around 5 years old.He called me aside and told me he had something that could make me grow big. I will be unbeatable. Imagine the Joy in my little eyes as I saw my self as the new Cat woman of the Obi dynasty.
The first time keeps ringing in my head like church bell. He pulled down his trouser(He was never one to wear shirts at home) ,Brought out his Manhood and commanded me to suck. He ejaculated in my mouth and asked me to swallow what he referred to as "Yoghurt and Milk"(Semen). I did. I wanted to grow big. I didn't know it was wrong and I was just 5. It progressed to "Blue films" and asking me to watch and learn from those women in the movie. I did. I wanted to grow big

REALIZATION: My Parents always said only the guilty hide. One day, during the milk extraction and swallowing exercise, The gate moved. The speed at which he got up,wiped my mouth and adjusted everything made him look like the speed of light. I wasn't sure why since he was nourishing me to grow but I kept mute.

Next up, my eldest got spanked by my aunt. She was crying so much and I went to him to ask if he could give her some milk to grow big. The way he screamed at me,I could feel the fire from his eyes that flowed to his lips as he threatened me. He said he would kill my daddy. My dad has a small frame ,this ebubedike is tall and huge,He would kill my father (I thought in my little mind). I and my Father have a bond. I am daddy's girl. So saying that,He got my attention.

OPENING UP: Years went by and he continued,this time forcing his way with his fingers through my innocence. Then One day, I asked my cousin Ogechukwu " Am I growing big? I mean I still get spanked up and down. She looked at me,laughed and said" You look your age na" Hey God! After all the milk and yoghurt? Then I opened up. I told her everything. Oge,went from red,to purple, to Pink and back to her fair complexion. She was silent. I don't remember how it went but I know he left our house for good shortly after.

EFFECTS: My studies failed woefully. I was distracted. Addiction to Ponography,Emotional imbalance. I was a troubled teen. I had the worse kind of bitterness that no one understood. They say your anger no fit boil stone. My temper could boil a rock.A little confrontation would lead to the worse kind of Physical abuse from me. I was Judged. No one understood. People said I was possessed. I trusted no one. I grew up Fast.

This abuse opened me up to more abuse. I got married and as I watched my children grow,I became paranoid. I was diagnosed with PTSD. I had relapses,Suicide Ideations. I would stay weeks without seeing my kids or having a bath because I just want to die. Tobore Anne got me help. Tobore Mit Ovuorie got me Free sessions for therapy and I got my drugs at absolutely no cost. I was ashamed of my past but I learned to speak. I got redemption.

I found out Ebubedike had abused other kids after me,Boys and girls. Some my Cousins,others relatives. Unfortunately, he lives with his underage daughter and I fear she might be a victim. I beat myself up for not speaking earlier. Maybe my cousins and other kids would have been saved or maybe not.Some have been bullied to silence like they have been doing in recent times to me. So I speak for others. NEVER AGAIN!
I have decided to advocate against child sexual abuse and rape because I know the pain and psychological problems it brings.

I want to say a big thank you to all those who held my hands when I was struggling. Nedy Mathias Mmiliaku Genevieve Olu Bunmi Mazel Tov Kingsley Ughe Linda Ibezim Linda Ozuluonye Anene-Daniels Chizoba Ibeto Ekezie .Words wouldn't be enough to say thank you. Your words of encouragement have held me up to this point.

Vanessa Koby thank you for telling everyone to allow me handle this the way I would choose. I am grateful. I love you a lot. Aunty Loretta Nwabugwu Epuechi , thank you nnem oma.

My name is SONIA OBI OKODO, I was a victim of Child sexual Abuse and Rape,I survived. I AM THE UNBROKEN'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2559518264334583&id=100008293036411

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/he-ejacuated-in-my-mouth-and-told-me-to.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019

This is a disturbing read.

Can the man be caught and dealt with already?

19 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by weyreypey: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nwodosis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
The ones opening up should be commended no matter how long it took them.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Bluezy13(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm...

Romanceland material ASAP!!!
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
terrible.
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Marotzke(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ebubedike.
Na you be this?
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
I once had a teacher that opened her vjay for me to watch during my nursery school days, just because I kissed a female classmate.

That memory is still fresh in my mind till today

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by weyreypey: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
krattoss:
I once had a teacher that opened her vjay for me to watch during my nursery school days, just because I kissed a female classmate.

That memory is still fresh in my mind till today
You meant wash?

J111333:
I remember how one of my Aunty's friends used to make me press and suck her giant boobs when I was about 7. I remember her telling me not to worry, that it was just breast treatment that she really wanted me to be a doctor.

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

You meant wash?
bro I meant every word I said earlier.

It happened like this..

I knowingly or unknowingly kissed a female classmate in my nursery school.
One kid reported me to the teacher who I think was in her early 20s.
The teacher called me to her quarter and asked me why I did that, I kept mute as I didn't know what to answer.

She pulled her clothes up, asked me to look her vagina, as I looked, she shouted at me that I should remove my eyes.
As I removed it, she then ordered me to look at it again this time expanding her vulva and inner vagina.

She was murmuring something like...nta nta..nta nta..which translates to meat meat in igbo dialect.

After watching for a while..she othered me to go back to my seat..

That shiit still sounds weird to me till today

Funny thing I never told anyone till today

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by daddytime(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
The face of an animal.

Animals, abeg make una no vex say I compare una to this degenerate asswipe.

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by tayebest(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
I smell lies!

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by ivolt: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:
This table has both men and women on it. We men have been complaining about rape by aunties that reprogrammed our entire existence....such that it became impossible to see the female sex as human beings but sex objects
https://www.nairaland.com/5301700/what-big-aunties-did-us

You are sick and need urgent medical attention.
That said.
Posting that link on this thread doesn't exonerate the animal in the picture above.
I have noticed the shameful act of some boys derailing another person's story with whatabouism
in relation to sexual abuse. What is even more disturbing is using such as an excuse for misogyny.

While this woman put forth her name and named the predator, you are still hiding behind "our"
and are too afraid to name the perpetrator of the alleged abuse.
One would think you will be courageous enough under the anonymity of the internet but
you are still living in fear after all these years.

How can anyone take you serious when you refer to yourself as "we"?

Until you are brave enough to name the culprit, let others tell their story in peace.
Before you respond with vituperations, I would have dismissed this story if the author
is blaming men instead of the abuser.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Kingosytex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy Dike na real dog cheesy

Dike the rapist should be made to see a physiotheRAPIST and a psychologist for counselling. He isn't mentally ok.

Sad and pathetic!!!

Many people have been defiled by their close relatives. How i wish the girl had enough evidence to nail the man.

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Kylekent59: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
I remembered back then when I was in primary 2, I was a noise maker. One day my teacher was teaching and I was making noise, she warned me. After teaching she gave us class work, after the class work, we all submitted our books for marking.

She sat on her desk and started marking, as she was marking, I started making noise, she caught me and told me to stand up, I stood up and she said I should come and sit under her table facing front.

I came out of my seat and went straight under her desk.

She said I should face front, but I don't know if it's facing front or facing her.

So I faced her. She opened her legs wide and I saw her laps and the white pant she wore that day.

I was like, I am wrong oooo, she asked me to face front and not to face her.

After marking, she stood up and gave the books back. As she was going to sit, she saw me facing the other side, she asked me if that was how I was facing her, I said yes aunty.

She bent down and drew my ears and said next time I should listen to her well.

She became shy and wouldn't call me to read exercise and comprehension passages.

During afternoon break, I sat on my seat and mistakenly my eye and hers jammed, I looked the other way quickly, she called me and told me to come.

I came and she asked why I was looking at her, I said nothing.

She then said I should list all the colours I know, I listed it.

Then she asked me to list 4 colours she is wearing and the part of the body they are covering.

I said Black, covering her hair

Black skirt, worn on her waist

Purple sleeve covering her chest and body

to make it 4, I didn't know when I said " and a white pant"

That was when she caught me that I saw what she wore when she told me to go underneath her table.

She told me to go and never peep on people's private part.

I was glad I didn't have the bad ones that would want me to molest them or shook my hands inside their VJ.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by technuel: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Unfortunately many kids are in the net of this evil men
I am currently working with lots of people who cut across legal, health and entertainment sector. We need to join hands to lift many children up from the hands of these hungry men and women.

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bad
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Smallgod999: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
What a wicked WORLD we are sad
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Richdad50(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019

I pray for this lady that your strength be made perfect. I have counseled tens of sexual victims and I can tell you authoritatively the wreck and brokenness of victims.

Lord Jesus, I pray for every man and woman reading my post who have gone through one abuse or the other, that your immeasurable peace rest upon the deepest part of their heart. That every brokenness of heart be mended and the vexation of their soul be appeased. Amen!

Richdad

21 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by money121(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Amuocha: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Seen
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Eventaru: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by SlayWise(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Um um. With what na?
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by IMASTEX: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Criticaltemp: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
H

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US