Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me (43253 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by korilala(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Reminds me of when I was abused by our maid Aunty Idowu when I was 5. As soon as I was back from school she would lock the door and tell me to suck and touch her all over her body or else I would not eat. Then it progressed into inserting my d**k into her smelly pu**y.This continued for years and turned me into the sex freak I am today. I can have sex for close to an hour like an actor and be thinking of what to have for dinner throughout the duration of the sex.

5 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by ncha373(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi
Same tin happens to my galfrd.
My girlfriend was telling me that her uncle ask her to come because he wants to help her secure a job but she is afraid, then I try asking her why and she open to me that while she was in secondary school precisely jss1 or so the said uncle who is from her mother side sexually molested her on many occasions..
She told me how he try penetrating her on countless occasions but dual to the pains and her shout he will allow her but not untill she massages his dick till cums..
This continue on many occasions and how he threating her if she try speaking up..now she is 22 and the same uncle wants to help her secure a job far from home ...
Pls my question is
IS IT NECESSARY SHE SPEAKS UP?

DO YOU THINK THAT THE SAID UNCLE
STILL HAVE INTENTIONS OF FUTHER ABUSE?

CAN IT POSSIBLY BE MUTUAL AT THAT TENDER AGE...
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by weyreypey: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
ncha373:
Hi
Same tin happens to my galfrd.
My girlfriend was telling me that her uncle ask her to come because he wants to help her secure a job but she is afraid, then I try asking her why and she open to me that while she was in secondary school precisely jss1 or so the said uncle who is from her mother side sexually molested her on many occasions..
She told me how he try penetrating her on countless occasions but dual to the pains and her shout he will allow her but not untill she massages his dick till cums..
This continue on many occasions and how he threating her if she try speaking up..now she is 22 and the same uncle wants to help her secure a job far from home ...
Pls my question is
IS IT NECESSARY SHE SPEAKS UP?

DO YOU THINK THAT THE SAID UNCLE
STILL HAVE INTENTIONS OF FUTHER ABUSE?

CAN IT POSSIBLY BE MUTUAL AT THAT TENDER AGE...
You have a better case than Busola Dakolo
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Born2Breed(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stay strong sis.

This is what girls go through daily.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by ezedioranma9(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
krattoss:
bro I meant every word I said earlier.

It happened like this..

I knowingly or unknowingly kissed a female classmate in my nursery school.
One kid reported me to the teacher who I think was in her early 20s.
The teacher called me to her quarter and asked me why I did that, I kept mute as I didn't know what to answer.

She pulled her clothes up, asked me to look her vagina, as I looked, she shouted at me that I should remove my eyes.
As I removed it, she then ordered me to look at it again this time expanding her vulva and inner vagina.

She was murmuring something like...nta nta..nta nta..which translates to meat meat in igbo dialect.

After watching for a while..she othered me to go back to my seat..

That shiit still sounds weird to me till today

Funny thing I never told anyone till today
Actually, "nta" doesn't mean meat, in the Igbo dialect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
maybe if her parents were not fixated on beatings only, she would have been able to tell them immediately

a variant of this story occurred with a colleague in the office. an inlaw was staying with them. the guy was bathing the daughter and started digitally penetrating her. the girl did not know what was happening, but she asked her dad.

my kids understand what sex is. they understand that it is not acceptable. the other day, an artisan was in our house. later, my daughter told me she was very uncomfortable with the way he was looking at her. of course, there is no way i will leave my kids alone with any stranger, or even with people who i may think i know.

molestation has been going on for a long time. people need to be paranoid, vigilant, and to have actual relationships with their children. going by the rubbish i read on this forum everyday, if the girl had reported then, the first steps may have been to 'beat the devil out of her'

7 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by bekinyaro: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
korilala:
Reminds me of when I was abused by our maid Aunty Idowu when I was 5. As soon as I was back from school she would lock the door and tell me to suck and touch her all over her body or else I would not eat. Then it progressed into inserting my d**k into her smelly pu**y.This continued for years and turned me into the sex freak I am today. I can have sex for close to an hour like an actor and be thinking of what to have for dinner throughout the duration of the sex.
you son spoil finish grin
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by niyidenrele: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kylekent59:
I remembered back then when I was in primary 2, I was a noise maker. One day my teacher was teaching and I was making noise, she warned me. After teaching she gave us class work, after the class work, we all submitted our books for marking.

She sat on her desk and started marking, as she was marking, I started making noise, she caught me and told me to stand up, I stood up and she said I should come and sit under her table facing front.

I came out of my seat and went straight under her desk.

She said I should face front, but I don't know if it's facing front or facing her.

So I faced her. She opened her legs wide and I saw her laps and the white pant she wore that day.

I was like, I am wrong oooo, she asked me to face front and not to face her.

After marking, she stood up and gave the books back. As she was going to sit, she saw me facing the other side, she asked me if that was how I was facing her, I said yes aunty.

She bent down and drew my ears and said next time I should listen to her well.

She became shy and wouldn't call me to read exercise and comprehension passages.

During afternoon break, I sat on my seat and mistakenly my eye and hers jammed, I looked the other way quickly, she called me and told me to come.

I came and she asked why I was looking at her, I said nothing.

She then said I should list all the colours I know, I listed it.

Then she asked me to list 4 colours she is wearing and the part of the body they are covering.

I said Black, covering her hair

Black skirt, worn on her waist

Purple sleeve covering her chest and body

to make it 4, I didn't know when I said " and a white pant"

That was when she caught me that I saw what she wore when she told me to go underneath her table.

She told me to go and never peep on people's private part.

I was glad I didn't have the bad ones that would want me to molest them or shook my hands inside their VJ.
.....girls,women,are also as culpable as men when it comes to sexual pervasiveness,....if u want to doubt me ,..I have lots of personal experience about what you wrote ,from as little as as 6yrs old , despite the fact am not the most handsome,.....if u doubt my own side of the story,try read ...ART OF SEDUCTION by ROBERT GREENE
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by niyidenrele: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
korilala:
...woman are just as pervasive sexually as we men ,it's just that the society just try treat them with pity ,...your story made me remember my experience in the hand of my distant cousin who I was sent to with their families far from my own parents,..a daughter of a priest for that matter ,...then she was in OAU ,while I was a small boy of 6yrs of pry 3,it all started like this , anytime shes on break from school , despite the fact that she had her separate room ,she just came this fateful evening, asking my roommate to pls allow me to spend the night with her , saying she's afraid to sleep alone ,so i went ,when we got inside her room ,she locked the door immediately, undressing me and herself, telling and teaching how to sexually satisfy woman ,at times lie on me ,while I kept gasping for breathe,does she care ?..all she wants is sexual satisfaction,after this ,he will warm me with Sharp knive to never tell anyone,to which I have no options than to oblige obidiently,...this continue,with nobody knowing.....now am married and born again,but I can tell you that spirit still lurk around in my mind and body , anytime I see woman ,the next thing on my mind is sex,sex and sex .... imagine all these happened far back around 1987, when the internet is not yet taken over ,no Android phone for the youths,now come to think of what will be going on now ,in the hidden corner of us all ,forget what people say ,they can only be judged when nobody is there and no one is watching....sexual molestation is the worst thing that can happen to any children, parents must be their wards bossom intimate and give them sounds sexual education and how to raise alarm ,in invade of emergency cases

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by kelly72: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
If something like this is fatal for the future, then I would have thrown in the towel.
My female cousin was then 16 and I was 9.
It started one evening when our both parents were at a wedding ceremony.
She talked and lured me into sex, promising I could freely come into their compound to pluck
tangerines and would no longer be chased away as they used to. The exploitation continue for nearly
4 months before she brought in 2 more of her friends.

My mum always suspected something was suddenly strange about me and she asked this girl to always
watch me and report anything strange to her. She was totally oblivious that the problem was that I was
being exploited sexually. I once ran to my maternal grandmother's place for weeks but had to be brought back
because of school. I could not tell my mum for fear of severe beating and as well the fear of not going to school
with some big, ripe tangerines in my bag.

By the time I got back, there were now 3 of them always requesting my mother to let me accompany
them to pick cashews at the mission orchard. Well these girls raped me for months until 2 of them suddenly
disappeared from the town, maybe their parents got transferred. The initial one was later taken to Kaduna to
stay with her older brother.

All these happened between 1984 and 85 and till today, the thoughts still drop into my mind and I wonder if it has affected
me in any way so far.

But really, that is too small a thing to reduce me to a vegetable who wants to commit suicide.
Say wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Mizwisdom(f): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Male rarely do that, its your gender that always play the victim card.

So why can't they open their own threads, name names and post pix like this lady has done? did you see any female trying to derail this thread, I dislike effeminate males like these ones

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Mizwisdom(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
kelly72:
If something like this is fatal for the future, then I would have thrown in the towel.
My female cousin was then 16 and I was 9.
It started one evening when our both parents were at a wedding ceremony.
She talked and lured me into sex, promising I could freely come into their compound to pluck
tangerines and would no longer be chased away as they used to. The exploitation continue for nearly
4 months before she brought in 2 more of her friends.

My mum always suspected something was suddenly strange about me and she asked this girl to always
watch me and report anything strange to her. She was totally oblivious that the problem was that I was
being exploited sexually. I once ran to my maternal grandmother's place for weeks but had to be brought back
because of school. I could not tell my mum for fear of severe beating and as well the fear of not going to school
with some big, ripe tangerines in my bag.

By the time I got back, there were now 3 of them always requesting my mother to let me accompany
them to pick cashews at the mission orchard. Well these girls raped me for months until 2 of them suddenly
disappeared from the town, maybe their parents got transferred. The initial one was later taken to Kaduna to
stay with her older brother.

All these happened between 1984 and 85 and till today, the thoughts still drop into my mind and I wonder if it has affected
me in any way so far.

But really, that is too small a thing to reduce me to a vegetable who wants to commit suicide.
Say wetin happen?

And you chose to derail a thread to post this fantasy of yours?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Mizwisdom(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
niyidenrele:
...woman are just as pervasive sexually as we men ,it's just that the society just try treat them with pity ,...your story made me remember my experience in the hand of my distant cousin who I was sent to with their families far from my own parents,..a daughter of a priest for that matter ,...then she was in OAU ,while I was a small boy of 6yrs of pry 3,it all started like this , anytime shes on break from school , despite the fact that she had her separate room ,she just came this fateful evening, asking my roommate to pls allow me to spend the night with her , saying she's afraid to sleep alone ,so i went ,when we got inside her room ,she locked the door immediately, undressing me and herself, telling and teaching how to sexually satisfy woman ,at times lie on me ,while I kept gasping for breathe,does she care ?..all she wants is sexual satisfaction,after this ,he will warm me with Sharp knive to never tell anyone,to which I have no options than to oblige obidiently,...this continue,with nobody knowing.....now am married and born again,but I can tell you that spirit still lurk around in my mind and body , anytime I see woman ,the next thing on my mind is sex,sex and sex .... imagine all these happened far back around 1987, when the internet is not yet taken over ,no Android phone for the youths,now come to think of what will be going on now ,in the hidden corner of us all ,forget what people say ,they can only be judged when nobody is there and no one is watching....sexual molestation is the worst thing that can happen to any children, parents must be their wards bossom intimate and give them sounds sexual education and how to raise alarm ,in invade of emergency cases

Get away from here, stop derailing this lady's thread, get away!

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Mizwisdom(f): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
niyidenrele:
.....girls,women,are also as culpable as men when it comes to sexual pervasiveness,....if u want to doubt me ,..I have lots of personal experience about what you wrote ,from as little as as 6yrs old , despite the fact am not the most handsome,.....if u doubt my own side of the story,try read ...ART OF SEDUCTION by ROBERT GREENE

Get out of here! no one asked you about your personal life, get away and stop derailing this thread, let mother's and fathers learn from this girl's story, get away! open your thread and we'll be interested about you.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

So why can't they open their own threads, name names and post pix like this lady has done? did you see any female trying to derail this thread, I dislike effeminate males like these ones
And you will take them serious?
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by weyreypey: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Modernist:
Lemme not say what AUNTIES Did.
They'd deny here
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by amuwo1980: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
I hope this guy really gets punished

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Essential(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Sorry for ur pain and sorrow. I have my own story too but i enjoyed mine. It help me to grow into sexually active guy. It is among the memorable part of my life.
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by niyidenrele: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Get away from here, stop derailing this lady's thread, get away!
......seems you are so pained ....what's bad if I add my own personal experience,so as to serve as deterrent to other ,while other learn from it also ....if I can guess right ,you were once a victim of sexual molestation while very young ....you know am right deep down within u
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
niyidenrele:
......seems you are so pained ....what's bad if I add my own personal experience,so as to serve as deterrent to other ,while other learn from it also ....if I can guess right ,you were once a victim of sexual molestation while very young ....you know am right deep down within u

Why do you have to derail the thread with your story? open a fresh one and post your story. The worst thing being you're male and this is a female's story. Did you see other females coming to derail the thread? so how come so many males are here telling theirs? it means there's a deliberate intent to derail the thread with lies.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Lifezhead: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Was abused sexually by my entire village girls back den
If i speak up
Nsogbu di
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Tabbaz(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmmm. Nawao. It appears older ladies are more guilty of sexually abusing younger boys.
Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by seangy4konji: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
To many lues and stories nowadays to cover up for their wayward attitude when young...

Just Luke ashewo full everywhere now both offline and offline and I. The next 20 years saying I was raped when they are all on social medial now asking for ahortune or full time and some sleepeith 5 men each day for as little as 3 k naira...

When they wanna settle down it's we men they will be using to prove to the person they want to marry that expanded their pussy but now they are every where having sex and addicts.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me by Essential(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
To many lues and stories nowadays to cover up for their wayward attitude when young...

Just Luke ashewo full everywhere now both offline and offline and I. The next 20 years saying I was raped when they are all on social medial now asking for ahortune or full time and some sleepeith 5 men each day for as little as 3 k naira...

When they wanna settle down it's we men they will be using to prove to the person they want to marry that expanded their pussy but now they are every where having sex and addicts.
Guy u get mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.