Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People (30641 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Afamed: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
LZAA:

grin

Na waaaa oooo. Simple question you no gree reply

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:
This is not about wailing ogbeni, the way things are structured the North won't want to relinquish power anytime soon.

Time will tell

Because Tinubu supported Buhari means he betrayed the south? Which south ? Why do we need to be loyal to the rest of the south? How have they helped the Yoruba cause? Who the bleep is the south? The south that voted Tofa instead of Abiola? the south that voted Shagari instead of Awolowo? The south that allied with Balewa instead of Awolowo?

Brother, SW owe no allegiance to anybody, our allegiance is only to God.

The Igbos voted an Atiku a Fulani man and they had the gut to blame Tinubu for supporting Buhari a Fulani man?

I’m even short of word for all of you Lilly liveried Yorubas on this forum. What’s wrong with you guys?

8 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Nascad: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
When did Gen. Oladipo Diya pass on? Is this man all right?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:
In the end it just seems we all have to dance to the tune of the North.

The North has ruled more than both regions combined ,whether it's propanganda by Igbos , we will soon know

Concerning tinubu only time will tell.

The north ruled more because they had more military coups introduced by the igbos.

They ruled more because igbos formed alliance with them in the first and second republics.

This is the only time the west ever formed alliance with the north. In fact we have always been in the opposition.

Know your history.

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Bridget95(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Godoverevery:

And with D's u think u wise... maybe you read D's again and tell me if u aiin't foolish urself.***dying parents***
E pain am
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by lekbel09(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

If you are truly a Yoruba guy, I’m ashamed coz you don’t know your history. Don’t allow the Igbo man to polarize your thinking with their lies.

Azikwe was used and dumped by the northerners, he was a betrayer who betrayed the southern hemogeny by forming alliance with Balewa at the expense of the south.

Azikwe was later dumped during the civil war where he had to switch alliance by not supporting the Biafra cause at some point. He betrayed the south and his kinsmen during the Biafra war.

I’m 1979 again, Alex Ekwueme was used and dumped by the north when he was vice to Sheu Shagari. Awolowo contested that election but the Igbos chose to vote Shagari instead to spite the south. They betrayed the south the second time. Ekwueme would later be thrown in jail where he languished in pain and Shagari was freed. Hence he was used and dumped.

In 1993 presidential election, the Igbos voted again for yet another Northerner Bashir Tofa when MKO Abiola was on the ballot, infact they hated Abiola with passion and they wine and dined when his election was annulled.

Infact in 1999, they voted Obasanjo who was a northern candidate at the expense of Falae who was the Yoruba candidate that has over 90% of the vote casted in SW.

Brother, these guys have always hated the Yorubas since the inception of Nigeria, they’ve tried to measure up with us, tried to spite us, tried all they can to devalue our heroes past. Their weapon is lies and propaganda.

Tinubu has every right to dream, he is a jewel to the Yoruba race, he might not be clean but at least he is still trying to put us in the limelight. If he will win or lose in 2023, it’s left to the voters.

The Igbos cannot lay terms for a Yoruba man because we have learnt how to live without them. We do not take orders from the Igbos as Yorubas. If Tinubu chose to contest in 2023, I’m sure God willing he will succeed, a man should be able to dream which is what Tinubu is doing.

The Igbos dare not come out for presidency, their best bet is to support a Northerner to act as spoilers, but the jagaban knows this and the game will soon unveil itself.
First off nobody can polarize my thinking lol,
Time will tell shebi Igbo are the ones with lies and propanganda, the truth is the North uses both regions as a means to an end.

Am 70% sure Jagaban will not attain that seat come 2023 , I just hope the North won't betray him with all the rubbish being said by hellrufai.

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by CrimeKsmart: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
conyema12:

Unfortunately... Atiku will contest again and th northern APC will rally behind him indirectly to make sure the power stays in the north. If you think either ibo or Yoruba will ascend that seat without support from each other think very hard

The north will continue to run things till the south get sense , cos demography is stacked in their favor

Who dey give you all these gists.

Your assertion is nothing but mere speculation which is far from reality on ground
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by RexTramadol1: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
SLAP44:
It has happened so many times after the war, first it was Awolowo that they used his direction to win the civil war and then he was thrown into the corner and milked till they needed nothing from him, then they hounded him till death.

Then it the turn of Benjamin Adekunle, upon all his bravery in killing his southern neighbors to be in the good books of the north, he was rudely shoved aside after the war. They couldn't even promote him, they sacked him and sent him on exile where even on his sick bed, they abandoned him to die.

Then came Oladipo Diya, they used him to calm nerves in a season when they need the south to support the junta, and blam! They claimed he planned a coup, he was shamed and dumped in the dustbin of history till he passed on.

MKO Abiola nko? They allowed him to be in charge and deceive himself that he knew them and they can run things together till the very last minute when they then decided to humiliate and finish him and his beautiful wife.

Do we talk about Shonekan, the one Abacha flogged out of office when he got annoyed one early morning, Buharri was there laughing at the background.

Someone should tell the Jagaban to look at the history books and see that the odds are stacked highly against him. His naivety was thrown at his face when he thought he could control the government through his boy Osinbaba, now Osinbaba has been reduced to a mere pedestrian in Aso village when other non elected men are ruling over him.

Diya is not dead
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Sleevia: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:
Nnamdi Azikwe - I’d rather be any of this ones than a foolish senseless Azikwe who couldn’t even differentiate who hold power btw prime minister n president only to plan an unsuccessful coup killing every one in sight after he as been informed of his folly.

Aguiyi Ironsi - used n kill like a pig that he truly is, no point wasting word on that rnoron.

Ojukwu - the cursed Cambridge graduate that was beaten blueblack by gworo chewing n Kunu sipping almajiri. A waste of his father’s ill gotten wealth, who know his father might have been the Invictus of that era.

Ekwueme - the bastard that was left to rot in jail for the crime of shagari.

Okadigbo Ewerem Anyim n other despicalysouls that refuse to learn even after being thoroughly use n dumped where are they now. You dolt just do not learn.

As una talk say them nurture una from womb with hate for this 9ja you go meet person wey hate you pass scum of the earth. Awon Oloriburuku dede !

Normally, I do not engage on things like this... but you see, you Yorubas on Nairaland will never know that your best friends are your brothers in the South because of the way Igbos usually spank you with truth. You are not used to stomach cold hard truth... that is why you think Igbos hate you.

Now read what I am about to share with you.

In 2017, a fellow brother (Igbo) went to meet a woman who has been like a mother to him and collected 2M naira and gave it to a Yoruba man who was good to him as well in the past... The money was to be used in processing blocks for Winners Chapel New Real Estate project in Sango Ota.

But one of the contractors that the yoruba man was involved with decided to be unfortunate delaying payment after services are rendered.

This is not the focal point but read on.

I was unaware of this until he (igbo brother) called me in past mid 2018 and narrated his ordeal. I analyse the situation and I discovered some flaws in him and the Yoruba man he gave the money to--- they were being fooled.

Now here is the an interesting part about it the whole thing.

Please focus on my involvement.

I am a typical realistic igbo son. I do not know how to sugar coat words so you can feel good. I tell you soul piercing cold rock solid truth that will increase your BP and I do not care if you die from it, be you my blood brother or best friend. I kid you not. I am like that stern loving father in dire situations and I morphed into this personality from the school of hardknocks.

With reference to narrations handed over to me and my analysis before and after meeting the men making retrieving the money impossible, I told my igbo brother he was being fooled... I always point out events before they occur but he was being sentimental about the situation. He refused to accept he was not helping the situation. He refused to see things for what they are, he was practically living in denial.

I am usually very calculative in my dealings when I want to get results, I simulate and permutate occurrences to arrive at logical conclusions WITH the help of emotional intelligence backed by past history.

It got to so messy that this igbo brother thought I was using spiritual forces and he tried to attached my words to religiosity. It was that bad.

Now here is where it really struck me. He told me to stop talking because whatever I say comes to past and that it might be my words that is causing the whole problem. Mind you, he was broke and I spend my money most times to help in situations including transporting him to the house of the yoruba man to and fro just to make sure the money gets out.

I terminated my journey that dat and went back, told him to proceed without me because if there is anything I hate about Nigerians it is over religiosity in place where common sense and logic would had done a greater job and saved time.

Well... he reached out me and tried to placate me and by this time, one year has gone since they collected the money.

Eventually, he started seeing truth in EVERYTHING I had said. A lot of shiiits went down but EVERYTHING I ever said HAPPENED!

The method I had proposed since 2018 that he and the Yoruba man refused to adhere to is same one that resulted to get the money back just last week.

Imagine IF my igbo brother had listened to me all along, imagine IF he had not thought/felt I was hateful, pessimistic or a BAD OMEN(let me use that)... would we have spent almost 2 years to retrieve the money?

This is the problem most of you are making against Igbos on here. You always attribute their words to hate, bad omen even when all they are doing is scream: "watch out, there is a pit or ditch on the road, do not fall into it"

The summary of that brother you quoted before I quoted you is summed up as "Be careful brother, do not fall into that pit" but because of his stone(which is characteristic of igbos), you feel it is hate , just as the igbo brother whose story I shared above thought I was a bad omen while I was trying to prevent him for falling to the pit he had mistakenly dug himself into.

Living in denial never does anybody any good... I assure you. EVERYBODY have been saying it that Tinubu will likely be dealt with but you all think it is propaganda. I shared screenshot from these guys up North regarding the signs they subtly dropped on nairaland and twitter but some of your brothers called it propaganda...

The problem of the South is that their education is their undoing. But I am sure that by 2023, it would have come full circle
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

Because Tinubu supported Buhari means he betrayed the south? Which south ? Why do we need to be loyal to the rest of the south? How have they helped the Yoruba cause? Who the bleep is the south? The south that voted Tofa instead of Abiola? the south that voted Shagari instead of Awolowo? The south that allied with Balewa instead of Awolowo?

The Igbos voted an Atiku a Fulani man and they had the gut to blame Tinubu for supporting Buhari a Fulani man?

I’m even short of word for all of you Lilly liveried Yorubas on this forum. What’s wrong with you guys?

I don’t think the guy is Yoruba. His head is deep in Igbo anus.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sleevia:
Normally, I do not engage on things like this... but you see, you Yorubas on Nairaland will never know that your best friends are your brothers in the South because of the way Igbos usually spank you with truth. You are not used to stomach cold hard truth... that is why you think Igbos hate you.

Now read what I am about to share with you.

In 2017, a fellow brother (Igbo) went to meet a woman who has been like a mother to him and collected 2M naira and gave it to a Yoruba man who was good to him as well in the past... The money was to be used in processing blocks for Winners Chapel New Real Estate project in Sango Ota.

But one of the contractors that the yoruba man was involved with decided to be unfortunate delaying payment after services are rendered.

This is not the focal point but read on.

I was unaware of this until he (igbo brother) called me in past mid 2018 and narrated his ordeal. I analyse the situation and I discovered some flaws in him and the Yoruba man he gave the money to--- they were being fooled.

Now here is the an interesting part about it the whole thing.

Please focus on my involvement.

I am a typical realistic igbo son. I do not know how to sugar coat words so you can feel good. I tell you soul piercing cold rock solid truth that will increase your BP and I do not care if you die from it, be you my blood brother or best friend. I kid you not. I am like that stern loving father in dire situations and I morphed into this personality from the school of hardknocks.

With reference to narrations handed over to me and my analysis before and after meeting the men making retrieving the money impossible, I told my igbo brother he was being fooled... I always point out events before they occur but he was being sentimental about the situation. He refused to accept he was not helping the situation. He refused to see things for what they are, he was practically living in denial.

I am usually very calculative in my dealings when I want to get results, I simulate and permutate occurrences to arrive at logical conclusions WITH the help of emotional intelligence backed by past history.

It got to so messy that this igbo brother thought I was using spiritual forces and he tried to attached my words to religiosity. It was that bad.

Now here is where it really struck me. He told me to stop talking because whatever I say comes to past and that it might be my words that is causing the whole problem. Mind you, he was broke and I spend my money most times to help in situations including transporting him to the house of the yoruba man to and fro just to make sure the money gets out.

I terminated my journey that dat and went back, told him to proceed without me because if there is anything I hate about Nigerians it is over religiosity in place where common sense and logic would had done a greater job and saved time.

Well... he reached out me and tried to placate me and by this time, one year has gone since they collected the money.

Eventually, he started seeing truth in EVERYTHING I had said. A lot of shiiits went down but EVERYTHING I ever said HAPPENED!

The method I had proposed since 2018 that he and the Yoruba man refused to adhere to is same one that resulted to get the money back just last week.

Imagine IF my igbo brother had listened to me all along, imagine IF he had not thought/felt I was hateful, pessimistic or a BAD OMEN(let me use that)... would we have spent almost 2 years to retrieve the money?

This is the problem most of you are making against Igbos on here. You always attribute their words to hate, bad omen even when all they are doing is scream: "watch out, there is a pit or ditch on the road, do not fall into it"

The summary of that brother you quoted before I quoted you is summed up as "Be careful brother, do not fall into that pit" but because of his stone(which is characteristic of igbos), you feel it is hate , just as the igbo brother whose story I shared above thought I was a bad omen while I was trying to prevent him for falling to the pit he had mistakenly dug himself into.

Living in denial never does anybody any good... I assure you. EVERYBODY have been saying it that Tinubu will likely be dealt with but you all think it is propaganda. I shared screenshot from these guys up North regarding the signs they subtly dropped on nairaland and twitter but some of your brothers called it propaganda...

The problem of the South is that their education is their undoing. But I am sure that by 2023, it would have come full circle

Does this your tale by moonlight change the fact that igbos have always been used and dumped by the north? And more recently atiku want to use you again and you fell for it. Why did you vote atiku since the north would always use and dump you?

Why are you this dull?

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by lekbel09(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

I don't remember saying anything about an allegiance between the South,

All am saying is the North that tinubu is sharing bed with won't come back to haunt him.

They have a way of supporting their own.

Lemme tell you what might happen come 2023, both parties will most likely field a Northern presidential candidate and use Yoruba as vice.

And I ain't Lilly livered am just saying things the way I see it
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:
Time will tell shebi Igbo are the ones with lies and propanganda, the truth is the North uses both regions as a means to an end.

Am 70% sure Jagaban will not attain that seat come 2023 , I just hope the North won't betray him with all the rubbish being said by hellrufai.

Time will tell

He has not told anyone he wants to contest. But no northerner will be president in 2023. It’s coming south. Igbos can support a northerner but other Nigerians are not that hateful.

5 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by sweetjohn(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jobac:

Ojojumo lekun alabosi
Omo Ibo, masun lo, sunkun koroba.
You will wail and whine tired. I am not surprised, that is how you Ibo people roll. You people have been wailing since 2015 just because you wanted VP position and we we defeated you twice, and you have not stopped crying since then. O ma se o!
you we are a fool o. So ur participation in the last two general election was just to defeat Igbo that do not even care if you exist. You people are truly the problem of this country
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you forgot to mentioned the father of folly, the coward of cowards, the one and only Afonja. the man who gave away illorin forever

Remind him of ekwueme, zik and Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by LZAA: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afamed:

Na waaaa oooo. Simple question you no gree reply
Reject sai babarism
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:

Time will tell

Bro, this is how it works, for you to understand Nigeria situation you gotta view it as a whole.

Stop using military regime as a benchmark for your analysis, the north owns the military then and government are mostly by coup and counter coup, I’m gonna use democracy to explain.

We’ve had 4 republic now if I’m not wrong (although one was truncated).

Azikwe was ceremonial president from 1963-1966 before the first coup by majorly Igbo soldiers. Balewa was the prime minister so I won’t count both towards my statistics.

Shagari was President in 1979- 1983

Abiola election got annulled (Void)

Obasanjo ruled Between 1999-2007 (8years)
Yar’adua 2007-2010 (3 years)
Jonathan ruled 2010-2015 ( 5 years)
Buhari will rule from 2015-2023 (8years)

The statistics by 2023:
Northerner - 15 years (11 years currently in 2019)
Southerner - 13 years

Forget about the myth of the north, in a democracy and a fragile nation like Nigeria, they will not hold on to power for too much coz it’s dangerous for the unity of this country. Again it’s a democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetjohn:
you we are a fool o. So ur participation in the last two general election was just to defeat Igbo that do not even care if you exist. You people are truly the problem of this country

Politics is a contest between interests slowpoke. The Yoruba interest won against Igbo interest and that’s why you igbos have been wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by peacesamuel94(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

I don’t care if you are as old as methuselah, age is just number and intellect is superior.

My argument is that Asiwaju is a Yoruba man, a former Governor, a Yoruba leader and have never taken a post to superintend the SE region. He’s not the reason for

Why then does the SE hate this man so much, what is really wrong with the psyche of the Igbo man, why hate other people when they really don’t hate you

Chikena!

You claim intellect. How did you come about the deduction that the entire south east hate the man...from a few comments on nairaland? or you took a personal survey programme?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by lekbel09(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

He has not told anyone he wants to contest. But no northerner will be president in 2023. It’s coming south. Igbos can support a northerner but other Nigerians are not that hateful.
Of course he is yet to declare his intentions but you and I both know that God willing come 2023 he will contest.

That's when you will know north supports their own
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetjohn:

@ the bolded, the Igbos care the Yoruba exists infact this thread is about that. A Igbo man crying that tinubu is aspiring to be the Nigerian President, and you Igbo men hating on the man that did not hold any position in the SE.

Please let me ask you a question:
Why do you guys hate Tinubu so much?

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by sweetjohn(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

Politics is a contest between interests slowpoke. The Yoruba interest won against Igbo interest and that’s why you igbos have been wailing.
sorry to ask how many years are you? You should go and do your social studies assignment nigga
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
sylve11:
can Tinubu be used and dumped? cool

You dey mind them...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by seunmsg(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tinubu is the most popular and influential politician in Nigeria since 1999 and someone who has never won a local government election before is calling him naive. The kind of insult and disrespect that one reads here daily is nauseating.

Yorubas singlehandedly fought the military and chased them back into the barracks. When we had the presidency for eight years, we handed over to the north in respect of the South-North rotational arrangement. When Jinathan disrupted the rotation policy, we supported him for a single term that he asked for so that the minorities won’t fell marginalized. Afterwards, we helped the North to get back the presidency when Jonathan refused to keep his promise.

At the end of Buhari’s presidency, we will ensure power returns to the south. It doesn’t have to be the south west. What is important to us is the return of power to the south and that we shall achieve.

7 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Jobac: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetjohn:
Erin keke! Erin takiti!
See 'painment'
You people suck Walahi! You are the problem of Nigeria and West Africa at large. No one want to associate with you. Ndokwa people just denied you today. You will wail tired.

Won kere si number wa
Omo ibo kere si number Omo Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetjohn:
sorry to ask how many years are you? You should go and do your social studies assignment nigga
This fool is trying to be smart. Politics is a game of interests anywhere in the world. Return your mummy’s phone.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
peacesamuel94:

You claim intellect. How did you come about the deduction that the entire south east hate the man...from a few comments on nairaland? or you took a personal survey programme?

I will not try to be politically correct but it’s a self evident truth that the Igbos hate Tinubu in their majority.

I challenge you to go online on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or anywhere Tinubu issue is being discussed, you will see the hate and you will but wonder why they always talk bad about the guy.

He has never held a position in the FG, he’s not a governor or political office holder in the SE, he did not come out for once to abuse the Igbos, so why the current denigration of Bola Tinubu by your folks?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by lekbel09(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

Bro, this is how it works, for you to understand Nigeria situation you gotta view it as a whole.

Stop using military regime as a benchmark for your analysis, the north owns the military then and government are mostly by coup and counter coup, I’m gonna use democracy to explain.

We’ve had 4 republic now if I’m not wrong (although one was truncated).

Azikwe was ceremonial president from 1963-1966 before the first coup by majorly Igbo soldiers. Balewa was the prime minister so I won’t count both towards my statistics.

Shagari was President in 1979- 1983

Abiola election got annulled (Void)

Obasanjo ruled Between 1999-2007 (8years)
Yar’adua 2007-2010 (3 years)
Jonathan ruled 2010-2015 ( 5 years)
Buhari will rule from 2015-2023 (8years)

The statistics by 2023:
Northerner - 15 years (11 years currently in 2019)
Southerner - 13 years

Forget about the myth of the north, in a democracy and a fragile nation like Nigeria, they will not hold on to power for too much coz it’s dangerous for the unity of this country. Again it’s a democracy.
That's why I said time will tell.

Let's wait and see maybe world go don end by then sef grin grin or military go don take over
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Sleevia: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

Does this your tale by moonlight change the fact that igbos have always been used and dumped by the north? And more recently atiku want to use you again and you fell for it. Why did you vote atiku since the north would always use and dump you?

Why are you this dull?
Your problem is you are taking side... I do not belong to any party BUT Atiku would have united the country. I was never aware that we are not one until buhari came... the irony of it all was that I supported his candidacy in 2015.

BUT since your likes like to attach sentiments to issues that does not secure your future, ride on bro. After the last election, I have decided not to involve myself with people like you who outnumber the good ones cos you are like clog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress.

You think you are doing Igbos since you have decided to ethnicize Nigeria's progress... I just want to focus on myself and my business going forward.

While you all talking about insecurity in the country, bad this bad that... I no longer give a fork! do whatever you want with the country it is all yours.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by lekbel09(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the most popular and influential politician in Nigeria since 1999 and someone who has never won a local government election before is calling him naive. The kind of insult and disrespect that one reads here daily is nauseating.

Yorubas singlehandedly fought the military and chased them back into the barracks. When we had the presidency for eight years, we handed over to the north in respect of the South-North rotational arrangement. When Jinathan disrupted the rotation policy, we supported him for a single term that he asked for so that the minorities won’t fell marginalized. Afterwards, we helped the North to get back the presidency when Jonathan refused to keep his promise.

At the end of Buhari’s presidency, we will ensure power returns to the south. It doesn’t have to be the south west. What is important to us is the return of power to the south and that we shall achieve.
ogbeni power rotation and splitting into geopolitical zones is a PDP thing don't confuse yourself
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:
Of course he is yet to declare his intentions but you and I both know that God willing come 2023 he will contest.

That's when you will know north supports their own

Do not worry about him.

Abiola defeated a northerner.
Obj defeated buhari in 2003.
Jonathan defeated atiku in pdp primaries of 2011 and even defeated him in adamawa he went on to defeat buhari.

Tinubu knows how to play his game.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People by Perkins2018: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
lekbel09:
ogbeni power rotation and splitting into geopolitical zones is a PDP thing don't confuse yourself

You think apc didn’t agree before coming together?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.