Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo (30746 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nairavsdollars(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Minister of State, Labour and Employment and Director, Public Affairs and Spokespersons, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Saturday said he will not respond to the invitation for a debate by investigative journalist, David Hundeyin as he is unknown to him.

Following Keyamo's interview in which he stated that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was not a defendant in the drug trafficking case in the United States, Hundeyin had challenged him to a 7-minute open debate.

Hundeyin, who had earlier written an article on the issue titled , “Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate”, in aa post on his official Twitter handle had asked Keyamo to appear in a debate with on any television station of his choice.

“Mr @fkeyamo I put it to you that you are a despicable liar and a miserably mediocre lawyer. You cannot lie like this in 2022. I will destroy you in less than 7 minutes if you agree to discuss this story with me on any TV station of your choice. This is an open challenge,” he tweeted.

When DAILY INDEPENDENT asked Keyamo if he will accept the challenge, he said he will not as he doesn't know Hundeyin.

He also challenged all those who are not satisfied with his position on the issue to meet him in court.

" Who is he? I don't know him (Hundeyin) . In our place, we have a saying that 'small something dey shake'. When people like that talk, the best thing to do is to ignore them. Honestly, I don't know him"

" I repeat, Asiwaju is not a defendant in the matter. When some of these people get to the Law School, they will understand what we are saying. If they are not satisfied with my position on the issue, they should let us meet in court instead of making noises and crying all about" Keyamo said.

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by successmatters(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu on the run from interviews
His Campaign spokesman on the run from journalists grin

APC should just keep running, we don't vote for run away soldiers.

544 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Tochi3(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022

“Mr @fkeyamo I put it to you that you are a despicable liar and a miserably mediocre lawyer. You cannot lie like this in 2022. I will destroy you in less than 7 minutes if you agree to discuss this story with me on any TV station of your choice. This is an open challenge,” he tweeted.
grin grin

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by dumahi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin Really? OK, someone will surely go to court.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by SadiqBabaSani: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kenyamo is not from Delta state, such a heartless liar can't be from Delta.

That man has lies naturally in his DNA

317 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by ALTERNATEID: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
" Who is he? I don't know him (Hundeyin) . In our place, we have a saying that 'small something dey shake'. When people like that talk, the best thing to do is to ignore them. Honestly, I don't know him"

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?

71 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Eyesstone(f): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Such a difficult thing to defend a politician.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Ireportlive: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking
30, years Old hate filled
Copy and paste Social media blogger cum Journalist

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Urheadmaster(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

What do you expect from APC and druginubu urine drunker tongue

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by slivertongue: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo has lost steam. I knew he would run into trouble waters.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Kagd10: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
I like the fact that he ignored that attention seeking copy and paste dumb blogger.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by PlayMaker14: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Sadly, we share the same state with the Ekpà....

He is from Uvwie.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking
30, years Old hate filled
Copy and paste Social media blogger cum Journalist

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Almaigaa: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Keyamo is a Delta Igbo grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by greenermodels: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
That Tinubu is even contesting for this election despite his known history is an insult to well meaning Nigerians.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by JoeNL22(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Minister of State, Labour and Employment and Director, Public Affairs and Spokespersons, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Saturday said he will not respond to the invitation for a debate by investigative journalist, David Hundeyin as he is unknown to him.

Following Keyamo's interview in which he stated that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was not a defendant in the drug trafficking case in the United States, Hundeyin had challenged him to a 7-minute open debate.

Hundeyin, who had earlier written an article on the issue titled , “Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate”, in aa post on his official Twitter handle had asked Keyamo to appear in a debate with on any television station of his choice.

When DAILY INDEPENDENT asked Keyamo if he will accept the challenge, he said he will not as he doesn't know Hundeyin.

He also challenged all those who are not satisfied with his position on the issue to meet him in court.

" I repeat, Asiwaju is not a defendant in the matter. When some of these people get to the Law School, they will understand what we are saying. If they are not satisfied with my position on the issue, they should let us meet in court instead of making noises and crying all about" Keyamo said.

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/
Obi is cumin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by RealTalkNoBull: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
David Hundeyin and his mental problems. I feel sorry for him sha tbh.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nairavsdollars(f): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Which trouble? With efcc
slivertongue:
Keyamo has lost steam. I knew he would run into trouble waters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Pakute: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hundeyin is an egun boy, those ibo girls showing him breasts on Twitter are the ones deceiving him. PDP has a legal team with class of SANs but why are they not jumping on the case in court?. This would have presented a perfect opportunity to have Tinubu disqualified. They would rather dumb zombidients engage in a wankfest on a matter that's DOA than waste their time and resources.
Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country.
I refuse to be a zombidient.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Nijablast: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless ipob miscreant on Twitter
I don't know him too
He should go for his mate like Peter Obi.
Na only Peter knows stupid people like him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by ElSudani: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
This Hundeyin thing just want to be famous by all means.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by zudozz: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
This eediot should stop talking already!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by BESTScientist1: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lol....one of the advantages of excessive munching of agbado is: it can cloud your sense of reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Cholls(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
My brother ahhhhh you can lieeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by iiifedimma(f): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who is he? I don't know him (Hundeyin) . In our place, we have a saying that 'small something dey shake'. When people like that talk, the best thing to do is to ignore them. Honestly, I don't know him"
We asked the same question sometime ago!

And same question the below Nairalander is asking as well.
Who is the boy?

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Realguyman1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu the commander in chief of all drug barons in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who is David Hundeyin in the first place?

I thought Kelechi Iheanacho is our top striker. Do we have any other striker?

Outside David Adeleke, I don’t know any other David.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by noble71(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.