Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) (6774 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again! Kills Policemen, Burns UN Facilities, Mock Army! / Speechless! See What Borno State Governor, Prof Zulum Wrote / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 3:27am On Aug 26, 2019
buhari failed in his 1st tenure t curb insecurity yet he was voted back in for a 2nd time. that is nothing but reinforcing failure. if someone else had won it would have been made clear that either you handle the security situation properly or you get kicked out, unfortunately we're stuck with failure
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by Timmy087(f): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2019
De- Light Travel agency
GET YOUR NIGERIAN PASSPORT AT AT A STANDARD RATE.
* No V.A.T
*No extra charges.
36 pages for 20,000
64 pages for 26, 000
WHAT'S APP ONLY - 07014892975
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by Susu888(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2019
All these mofos upstairs making fun of their situation.... who wan die abeg??

We all want to live and enjoy the good life na grin make dem continue their run.
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Kingosytex:
It is a pity!!!!

The political elites that created this problem are living very large in their mansions with adequate security while the poor are subjected to this stress and trauma.

How many of those political elites have lost a soul to Boko Haram?
the so called mases are the major course of the problem, Boko Haram fighters are the poor people used by the rich, the poor victims are the voters of the man who bent in putting them in bondage.
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2019
It is their cross, let them carry it!
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by meccuno: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2019
EkunKekere:
This is just too funny grin grin grin

Next level binches!!!

Dullardo has "technically" gone on another jamboree to Japan and left you to play host to his Boko Boyz.

Enjoy yourselves!!!

[img]https://i./2qHN.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by uboma(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerfine2:

Wadume and the captain is the summary of why Boko Haram is existing. I due not feel for these poeple who still trust their rulers, from the traditional rulers to LGA chairman and to the Fed level of their leaders are inflicting pain on them everyday for personal financial gain.
The best anyone can do there is migrate south

You need to feel for these people. They are not well informed like you and I.

By the way, who told you that the South is any better?
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by godliman: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2019
uboma:

Sir, do not be in hurry to expose your poor comprehension skills.

Read up my initial comments on this thread first before replying this one.
Bros I dont lack comprehension skills I understood you. You said the matter should not be politicized that both APC and PDP are culpable, I spoke sarcastically that why dont you exonerate Apc, pdp are the blame takers. I now showed you the effort made by gej which if this govt has sustained things wouldnt be the way they are now. So I understood you, you didn't write in latin or greek
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by keryj(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerfine2:

Wadume and the captain is the summary of why Boko Haram is existing. I due not feel for these poeple who still trust their rulers, from the traditional rulers to LGA chairman and to the Fed level of their leaders are inflicting pain on them everyday for personal financial gain.
The best anyone can do there is migrate south

Come to which south please? The southeast, southwest or south south? Do you think they can stay in any part of the south? People who do not like civilization are whom you want to send to the south. Bro, be careful the desert is a suitable racing ground
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kingosytex:
It is a pity!!!!

The political elites that created this problem are living very large in their mansions with adequate security while the poor are subjected to this stress and trauma.

How many of those political elites have lost a soul to Boko Haram?

from Religion to politics;everything in Nigeris is for poor people...
Re: See What Borno Residents Undergo Anytime Boko Haram Strikes (Photos) by juman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wow.
Nigeria is now a war zone.

What a mess of a country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO / Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens / Cross-River: Tribunal Dismisses PDP's Petition, Re-affirms Bassey (APC) As Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.