Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? (6751 Views)

See The Moment Tinubu's Dress Got Moist At Awujale's Palace / Tinubu's Cloth Soaked Behind When He Stood At Awujale's Palace / Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Oleys: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Saturday met with first-class paramount rulers in Ogun State, as part of his ongoing consultation about his presidential bid in the 2023 election. Tinubu alongside his entourage from Lagos first visited the Awujale and paramount ruler of Ijebu land, Oba Sikiru Adetona in Ijebu – Ode.

The former Lagos Governor who had informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his plan to contest the 2023 presidential election, had also begun consultation nationwide, meeting monarchs and prominent stakeholders over his ambition. Tinubu, during his brief meeting with the Awujale, sought the support of the traditional ruler over his presidential bid.

At the private residence of the Awujale, an exclusive video obtained by Peoples Gazette emerged showing that the flowing agbada of the national leader was stained from behind as he stood up to pay obeisance to the king. However, it is not clear if the stains are from his sweat or pee of urine but his security aide was seen covering his noise from the offensive smell.

See the picture and the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ6TsdwAUyO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/13/did-bola-tinubu-pee-on-his-body-at-awujales-palace-pic-video/

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by inspectorg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Omo!! The kind para wey full this man matter don dey pass some body own ooooh!!...,make I no call name sha.My Own be say the way I dey see him matter ; the man fit make heaven ooooh!!, make him just 4get about presido 2023. My little cowry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Kosoco(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mek una leave this Man.... Some of una here cannot even get up to his popularity.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by blancsn1: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
NL mod will advice dead brain like this Igbo
Oloriburuku should not be insulted but if we ask that he show us a photo of his father wretchedness is all you see in the pix.

Oleys:
The
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by samista: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
I think it's something more dangerous than pee. From the reaction of the aide, it's obvious baba deposited something that has offensive odour there

25 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by SwissMass: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
The grace GOD gave to mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is beyond comprehension, Tinubu is just too relevant to ignore, just too popular to claim ignorance of, just too blessed to eliminate, IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts from Biafra land must come together to discuss the great man either consciously or unconscious, it is bound to happen, when GOD of heaven declares favour on someone (Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu) even the devil and his minions (baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers) must celebrate him. Tinubu is a god created by almighty GOD for special purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by PrinceOfLagos: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kosoco:
Mek una leave this Man.... Some of una here cannot even get up to his popularity.....
That's not the point

16 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by SwissMass: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii brutality

blancsn1:
Oloriburuku should not be insulted but if we ask that he show us a photo of his father wretchedness is all you see in the pix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by nyabingi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
A secret report exposed the old man to be suffering from an ailment that makes him pee and stool uncontrollably, he wears Pampers often especially when he's on tours

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by DrGoodman: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Did he not go out with his diapers?

14 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by vibre: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
samista:
I think it's some more dangerous than pee. From the reaction of the aide, it's obvious baba deposited something that has offensive odour there
You mean something dangerous like watery shit? grin

20 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by DrGoodman: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
vibre:

I day chop foe here o

18 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by samista: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
vibre:

Lol, something like that

10 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
sad

WHY ARE MY YORUBA MUSLIM BRETHREN TRYING TO SEND THIS MAN TO EARLY GRAVE cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by strongpaulo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
How hatred has blinded the reasoning of some people is unbelievable! Instead of attacking Tinubu, why not promote your candidate? Hate is too much a burden to bear! I'm not Tinubu supporter, but I don't understand all this unnecessary attack on his personality. He has a right to contest as a Nigerian and you have the right to vote for your candidate.
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Ruggedniggaone: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
blancsn1:

egbon ode

11 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by DrGoodman: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
strongpaulo:
How hatred has blinded the reasoning of some people is unbelievable! Instead of attacking Tinubu, why not promote your candidate? Hate is too much a burden to bear! I'm not Tinubu supporter, but I don't understand all this unnecessary attack on his personality. He has a right to contest as a Nigerian and you have the right to vote for your candidate.

Goan sit down. Are we the cause of his failure to waer his pampers?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by edmaraja: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Race never start, iragbiji criminal don dey shit for body already

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Flexherbal(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
This man don suffer for una hand.

9 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by colorsofrainbow: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
strongpaulo:
See dem grin grin
They are now denying Tinubu upandan.
Back in 2014 you guys were using casket for Jona and naming animals after him,you forgot he's human as well

Just reserve the tears till primary election massive failure grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by tito44: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
strongpaulo:

Abeg shut up make we hear word

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by blancsn1: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
WOW a word befitting of the wretch you own as a father, such a shame to be Igbo.

Ruggedniggaone:
egbon ode
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mummy said come and wash bedsheets, Asiwaju has wee wee again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
If Yoruba fail to secure Yorubaland, there will be no Yoruba in 2050, they are eliminating our leaders one by one
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by naija4life247: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maybe your parents pee on their bodies
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by dokyOloye: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin
Fani Kayode talk am b4 naa,say d man de wear pampers grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Maxymilliano(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
So amongst the ailments Tinubu is battling with, leaking anus is one of it ?

See as pampers don over full

10 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by blancsn1: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's not my fault you were born into the same wretchedness like the OP I quoted, same principality your father can not escape from all his life. My sympathy goes to the generation after you that his doomed with same fate.

Ruggedniggaone:
egbon ode
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Oddfinder: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
The grace GOD gave to mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is beyond comprehension, Tinubu is just too relevant to ignore, just too popular to claim ignorance of, just too blessed to eliminate, IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts from Biafra land must come together to discuss the great man either consciously or unconscious, it is bound to happen, when GOD of heaven declares favour on someone (Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu) even the devil and his minions (baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers) must celebrate him. Tinubu is a god created by almighty GOD for special purpose.
Zombie get grade sha..na human being b dis o angry
For God's sake wetin concern igbos for dis news.the guy that even published it is yoruba..it seems buhari's zombies are a lil reasonable than tinubu zombies.

10 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Omicron007: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked

If Tinubu eventually becomes president, he'd ahut Dow Gazette grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by Vickym1(f): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
This kind news no fit reach front page grin
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? by SwissMass: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oddfinder:

Zombie get grade sha..na human being b dis o angry
For God's sake wetin concern igbos for dis news.the guy that even published it is yoruba..it seems buhari's zombies are a lil reasonable than tinubu zombies.
Are you hallucinating, where is Igbo my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO / 2023: Will PDP Zone Or Throw Open The Presidential Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.