Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Reason Why You Should Eat Fruit On Empty Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why You Should Eat Fruit On Empty Stomach (779 Views)

Side Effects Of Aidan Fruit On Male And Female Fertility & Pregnancy / Should You Eat Fruit Before Or After A Meal? / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Eat Fruit On Empty Stomach by Naijamedialog: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
This will open your eyes ! Read to the end; and then, send it to others on Facebook, Whatsapp and many other social media platform as I just did to u!
Before he used solar energy to clear the illnesses of his patients, he believes on natural healing in the body against illnesses. See his article below.

It is one of the strategies to heal cancer. As of late, my success rate in curing cancer is about 80%.

Cancer patients shouldn't die. The cure for cancer is already found - its in the way we eat fruits.
Re: Reason Why You Should Eat Fruit On Empty Stomach by Naijamedialog: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Naijamedialog:
This will open your eyes ! Read to the end; and then, send it to others on Facebook, Whatsapp and many other social media platform as I just did to u!
Before he used solar energy to clear the illnesses of his patients, he believes on natural healing in the body against illnesses. See his article below.

It is one of the strategies to heal cancer. As of late, my success rate in curing cancer is about 80%.

Cancer patients shouldn't die. The cure for cancer is already found - its in the way we eat fruits.
Read more of the reasons in the link below
https://www.teemikemedia.com.ng/2019/02/why-you-should-eat-fruit-on-empty.html

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Body Itching? See Cause And Simple Solutions / Heineken Brings In James Bond To Promote Heineken 0.0 / Heat, Sunlight And Humidity May Restrict The Spread Of Corona Virus In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.