Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise (354 Views)

Kindle Publishing Help Thread: Tips, Strategies And Resources To Help You In KDP / A Little Help On Fiverr / Moneywise 5 Things Rich People Do That Poor People Don't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise by JABAIDO(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise by JABAIDO(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hopefully, a way in which I could get the low capital appeared, but it can't be achieved alone, which is why I created this hopeful thread on here putting the traffic into consideration.

A broad WhatsApp TV (The Regal TV) wanted to increase its number of views (currently greater than 20k viewers) and as a result came up with a referral contest to gift the highest referrer among its viewers a certain amount (20k).
Re: The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise by JABAIDO(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Little Help Thread: Not Moneywise by JABAIDO(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you need any other thing for clarification concerning this, I'm ready to answer.
It's not by any means to spy you as the TV even persuades viewers to block it(TV) from viewing their status due to enormous number of contacts saved...

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Why Wema Bank MD Was Detained By EFCC / Business Idea Needed / New Book Reveals The Secrets of Making Plenty Sales on Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.