Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Business Idea Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needed (359 Views)

Business Idea Needed For A Germany Resident / Business Idea Needed / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Needed by princoty(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2019
please i need advice on business to start that its ok and legit.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Sternvillesltd: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Export and import business is the best business now but the easiest one is exporting business because of Nigeria good economy in dollar hike can give problem on importing business. Basically exporting business is the best you can do
Re: Business Idea Needed by successking401(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
princoty:
please i need advice on business to start that its ok and legit.
suggestions regarding business ideas begin and ends with your passion. What are those things you like doing. Dude No business idea is poor
Re: Business Idea Needed by princoty(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Sternvillesltd:
Export and import business is the best business now but the easiest one is exporting business because of Nigeria good economy in dollar hike can give problem on importing business. Basically exporting business is the best you can do
please guard cause i dont have any idea nor contact
Re: Business Idea Needed by princoty(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2019
successking401:
suggestions regarding business ideas begin and ends with your passion. What are those things you like doing. Dude No business idea is poor
yea that i know. i have done couple of research but i want to gather more ideas from other people. am in uyo at the moment.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Sternvillesltd: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
princoty:
please guard cause i dont have any idea nor contact

It is capital intensive. My line of biz consume much money. Perhaps you're in Uyo , it would have been better if you are in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Making Sales With Your Facebook Ad. How To Change That Now! / Jumia Mall Officially Launches / Flutterwave -the Unified Digital Payment Solution For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.