Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Don't Pay Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Pay Tithe (251 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Pay Tithe by praxs(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
I am Christian and believe 100% in the doctrines of the bi ble. However, I really do not pay tithe. When you have other commitments and the money wouldn't be enough if you pay tithe, what is the punishment for that? What do you make of that? You use the tithe money to support your mum and siblings. Do you still have to pay tithe even with the responsibilities

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by sonmvayina(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
No body ask you to pay tithe, the only way to financial security is saving and making good investment.... Outside that it is fraud..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:
No body ask you to pay tithe, the only way to financial security is saving and making good investment.... Outside that it is fraud..

YOU'RE WISE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Accurately Prophesied ROBERT MUGABE'S Death / Left To Die: 5 Nigerian Kids Accused Of Witchcraft And Where They Are Now / This Is One Of The Things GOD Is Trying To Show Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.