Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (54375 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
How are the mighty fallen!

The symbol of sex is gone!

Who will stroke KAFFI' S pudendal nerve, henceforth?

O ma shey ooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only fools watch this evil show

The reward for immorality
Yet here you are commenting on the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by BusinessHub1: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
wisdomkid:

English please, are the Watchers from Watchernia or are called Watcharians?
Do you even understand common English?

80 people were involved in FBI list, they were called Nigerians, did you complain?
Mtcheew..
Lol
On a normal day I would ignore this but let me try to enlighten you a bit cos you really need it.

Migration is a global practice, at such we have foreigners from all over the world resident here in Nigeria. They watch the show, have their favorite and also vote. Now, In your own “tiny” but poor wisdom, is it safe to say they are Nigerians?

Your effort to sound intelligent actually render you looking stvpid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Say “how watchers vote” not Nigerians..not everyone of us watch this stuff please.

Modified**

For the sake of poor IQ pals quoting me with abuse and trying their best to sound intelligent I’ll say this.

Migration is a global practice, at such we have foreigners from all over the world resident here in Nigeria. They watch the show, have their favorite and also vote. So my statement above remain VALID!!
*drop mic � *

this is how addict(dunno the right word to use) vote..

am a part time watcher yet i cannot cm and waste my airtime/data,.
i would rather use it on nairaland or dash the airtime grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Lol
On a normal day I would ignore this but let me try to enlighten you a bit cos you really need it.

Migration is a global practice, at such we have foreigners from all over the world resident here in Nigeria. They watch the show, have their favorite and also vote. Now, In your own “tiny” but poor wisdom, is it safe to say they are Nigerians?

In a bit to sound intelligent you actually look stvpid.
Reading what you wrote, it is obvious you don't have a great understanding of the English Language. No one would penalize or judge you as it isn't your first language, however, learn to take corrections, it would help you a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
BaddieKay:

And the watchers are from Kenya abi? Ishi aki grin grin
you don't know that it's been watched in other parts of Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
BaddieKay:

And the watchers are from Kenya abi? Ishi aki grin grin
you don't know that it's been watched in other parts of Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by justuschi50: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

pple like u lack sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
The vote shows the kind of moral decadence we have in this useless country.... It shows that Nigeria prefer corrupt loose girl than responsible girl.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by DevilhimseIf: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Cristiano Ronaldo is winning this thing.

That guy has everything it takes to lift the trophy with any team.

Big Brother Naija or South Africa, CR7 will win it!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by DevilhimseIf: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

Are you sure you know what's being talked about here?

Doubt if you have a television cos it's glaring you don't.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Funny how frodd votes skyrocketed. The ladies have switched to voting him! Woman power. Forget the fact that he acts that way (a lover boy, mugu) - that is him and lowkey, every woman wants a man like that...

Look at some of them comments on Facebook.

I think the show is getting more interesting at this stage..

I just wished I had a TV in school to follow grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by purplekayc(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

the networks are making money from it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.