Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Three(3) Best Google Online Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three(3) Best Google Online Jobs (357 Views)

Free Google Online Certificate Courses / Free Google Online Courses / 3 Best Free Game Apps That Pay Real Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three(3) Best Google Online Jobs by Eddygre8(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Three(3) Best Online Google Job from Home where you can also get massive traffic to your affiliate offer.

Google online jobs comes on the top of my list of genuine online jobs.

Millions of people around the world who work for Google online jobs trust the company blindly. As a matter of fact, Google pays billions of dollars every year to publishers and content creators from all over the world.

# 1 Google AdSense

No Fancy tricks, Just hustle and sweat. Of course, if you are too lazy to write posts for your blog then you need to forget about making money with a blog. But one thing I discovered is that, the more money you make, the more energy and work you will put to it to make even more. Also, what I want you to know is that I do hire content writers from freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc ( of course you don’t need this when you are just starting, you can research and write yourself).

Millions of AdSense publishers from all over the world are earning from this online job.

You can also earn $200 to $15,000+ per month with this Google online job.

Here are the exact steps to earn money from Google AdSense-

The Affiliate/CPA course covers how to create a blog, get AdSense approval easily and make 7 figures from blogging.

Check out the details here

www.digitalyraytech.com/yray

Create a blog. (It’s very easy to create a blog and it hardly takes 30 minutes to setup an excellent blog.) You can as well use Blogger platform if you wish and ‘search for a lovely blogger-theme to it online’.Publish regular content on your blog (Anything that you know/like: entertainment, cooking, politics, hobbies, your experiences, something technical, etc.).

Apply for Google AdSense .Once your AdSense account is approved, place AdSense ads on your blog.Start earning for each and every time your visitor click on AdSense ads.

2. YouTube Online Job

Your YouTube channel is the best place to promote your affiliate offer due to the massive traffic.

Once their channel becomes popular they start earning hundreds or thousands of dollars through the ads in their videos.

In the newbie affiliate master course, you will learn how to create a YouTube channel without creating your own videos and monetize them

Here are the exact steps to earn money online from this Google job.

*Start a YouTube channel
*Create a video through your mobile phone or any other gadget you have (about anything that is interesting even a useless humor)
*Upload your videos on YouTube
*Wait until you get good number of subscribers
*Apply for YouTube partner program
*Start earning from YouTube after getting the approval.

You can check here for YouTube money making guide

www.digitalyraytech.com/yray

3. Google Opinion Rewards

The third option is Google Opinion Rewards. However this isn’t a regular source of earning like last two. If you want to earn money from Google on part time basis, on and off, then Google Opinion rewards is best for you.

You can go to Android Play Store or iOS App Store and install the app on your mobile.

You can fill up survey forms and win Google Play credits. These online surveys can be completed by anybody very easily. Google Opinion Rewards will allow you to earn Google Play Credits, later you can use them to buy any kind of paid apps.

If you want to work online on part time basis then go for Google Opinion Rewards.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why Glo Users Will No Longer Be Able To Call Airtel Lines Again / Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics / Check Out 2 Nigerian Paintings That Sold For Over N1 Billion In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.