Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics (346 Views)

How To Be A Successful Paypal Expert / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by RejectedStone: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by Lex19(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Eeyyya sorry you must be using phone to withdraw to your card.....which is not acceptable.
Re: Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by RejectedStone: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lex19:
Eeyyya sorry you must be using phone to withdraw to your card.....which is not acceptable.
really ! That should be the reason she ?
Re: Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by banjicom(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
I am having the same issue with mine too, any solution?
RejectedStone:
really ! That should be the reason she ?
Re: Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by RejectedStone: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Paypal Expert Help Me, Can't Withdraw My Leshotto Paypal Funds To My Card (pics by RejectedStone: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
banjicom:
I am having the same issue with mine too, any solution?
really

(1) (Reply)

PMI Reiterates Commitment To Effective Project Mgt Practice In Nigeria, Africa / Fiver And Up Work Withdrawal With Best Rate / Lapo Microfinance Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.