Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected (30450 Views)

How To Steal Meat From Pot / When you try to steal from the pot and your mum or dad caught you red handed / How To Steal Chicken This X-mas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by BankyGee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Steps
1. Make sure no one is at home.
2. Once you take out a meat from the pot, bite it and put it back in the soup, the soup will smell or get soured.
3. I have a solution.
4. If there are 20 meats, remove all of them from the pot using spoon.
5. Put water in another pot and boil.
6. Note: Don't eat all the meat, just use your teeth to slimfit it (shape it).
7. By the time you've slimfitted like 12 meats, your mouth would've been filled with meat.
8. If you put back the meat in the pot, the soup will smell and your mom will suspect.
9. Remember the water I said you should boil, put all the meat you have slimfitted in it for 3 mins - this is to remove the enzymes that fasten the spoilage rate.
10. Don't use your hand to touch the boiled meat! It's dangerous!
11. Pour the meat into the soup and heat for 2 mins - this is to allow the meat get it's former taste and flavour back.
12. Carry out this operation within 9mins!

Thanks! grin

Next: How to steal your BF's boxer and use it to buy Honda. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by BankyGee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by Youngmum1(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by wisino1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
You will not make heaven and will be rejected from hell also when everyone is gone only you will be rooming the earth that is your punishment

1 Like

Re: How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by nobisgod: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Op at your age, this is what you can discover.

This is my disappointing face and i am shaking it in shame at you. embarassedOp at your age, this is what you can discover.

This is my disappointing face and i am shaking it in shame at you.
Re: How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected by BankyGee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=nobisgod post=81605478][/quote]
What section are we?
I shake my head at your lack of understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009 To Jokes Members / Short Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.