Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone (654 Views)

Do You Need 5K Easter Giveaway? You Might Be One Of The Lucky 15people / How To Create Cartoon Aminations For Jokes And Comedy Using Your Smartphone / Make Money With Your Smartphone Right Inside Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone by Ayorwise1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
We are in a technology age where most things are done online including MAKING MONEY.
Am going to be showing you how to make money online with your smartphone and Internet connection.
Follow the link below to join my whatSapp group where I will be teaching us different ways to make money online. https:///BRo9DnQ4T47BEV0jldeeIJ
Or add me up on 08143486497

1 Like

Re: Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone by iPhoneRepairer: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Guy. My account balance pass your own. Wetin you wan teach me.
Re: Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone by Ayorwise1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
IPhone repairer ,your account pass my own does it mean, you know it all...so you can still join the group to learn more..BE WISE LIKE ME
Re: Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone by faithfull18(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Guy. My account balance pass your own. Wetin you wan teach me.
Lol, na wa oh. People got no chill.

(1) (Reply)

Reunion Thread For NL 80s All Stars Comedians / View 35 Laughable Funny Pictures And Memes. Click Link. / See This Funny Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.