Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village (640 Views)

NAF Jet Erroneously Bombs Buhari Village, Many Villagers wasted! - PUNCH / Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) / Lawal Daura: Disquiet In Buhari’s Village Over ‘sudden’ Removal Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village by Goodwills: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
It was gathered that no life was lost in the heavy downpour which led to the collapse of many houses and their walls. Some areas affected include Kalgo, Rahmawa, Bayan Motel, Lungun Kofar Baru and Sarkin Yara A ward (Unguwan Kaura), Buhari’s polling unit ward among others.

According to Vanguard News, A source in the area said in Kalgo about 50 houses were destroyed by the heavy downpour while others recorded similar losses. Also read: Customs distributes relief materials to IDPs, orphanages in Edo, Delta “it was a heavy downpour.

It started as early as 7 am on Sunday morning. It rains continuously and the town is cloudy as I speak with you. “It has destroyed many houses, about 100. In Kalgo, 50 houses while it was the same in other areas,” the source said.

The source continued when he said, “we called on all appropriate authorities to as a matter of urgency come to the affected person’s aid with immediate interventions to cater for them.”

odinceblog News.

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village by PapaBaby: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Imagine?
Buhari is not only useless to Nigeria, he's useless to his people as well.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys House And Properties In Buhari’s Village by leofab(f): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Manhood, I Cannot Make Love Again – WADUME / GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing / FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.