Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing (656 Views)

Fuel Hike: "Lord Forgive Me For I Have Sinned" - Man Begs For Castigating GEJ / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
GEJ reportedly inform omokri to rather pray for sowore as he knew not what he was doing when he was attacking him, the question is if GEJ is human or angel.
https://www.facebook.com/100002860941093/posts/2172186969553313/
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by Jlow2: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
GOD WHY?
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Barrytone:
GEJ reportedly inform omokri to rather pray for sowore as he knew not what he was doing when he was attacking him, the question is if GEJ is human or angel.
https://www.facebook.com/100002860941093/posts/2172186969553313/
hello sir I saw your message on tissue paper thread,, HOW OLD ARE YOU WHEN YOU MADE YOUR FIRST MILLION,, am a building technology student, am unable to obtain the HND forn this year due to low cash,the main reason am contacting you is that I engaged in Plumbing and tiling work,I can send to you samples of some of my work though they are little project,pls I need your help to connect or recruit me,have lost my papa since 2005 at my tender age ,and I can't continue to be asking all this from my mum cos she has tried ,,if not for the street and and my handwork the N.D. programme won't be possible,,, please help a street brother and I pray that Almighty God bless you and your work.
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
hello sir I saw your message on tissue paper thread,, HOW OLD ARE YOU WHEN YOU MADE YOUR FIRST MILLION,, am a building technology student, am unable to obtain the HND forn this year due to low cash,the main reason am contacting you is that I engaged in Plumbing and tiling work,I can send to you samples of some of my work though they are little project,pls I need your help to connect or recruit me,have lost my papa since 2005 at my tender age ,and I can't continue to be asking all this from my mum cos she has tried ,,if not for the street and and my handwork the N.D. programme won't be possible,,, please help a street brother and I pray that Almighty God bless you and your work.

I stop construction biz long ago, both for people and for myself. am presently over engaged that I don't have time for myself hence my new found means of communication (online). As for the street, I guarantee you that its rich, just be focus in your hustle and it will definitely come your way. Wish you success all the way.
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Barrytone:

I stop construction biz long ago, both for people and for myself. am presently over engaged that I don't have time for myself hence my new found means of communication (online). As for the street, I guarantee you that its rich, just be focus in your hustle and it will definitely come your way. Wish you success all the way.
Thank you so much,I appreciate but can you teach me anything either online stuff am ready to learn sir,,am ready for anything as long as it is legit hustle
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
Thank you so much,I appreciate but can you teach me anything either online stuff am ready to learn sir,,am ready for anything as long as it is legit hustle

Apart from risk free investments, i only do my job as an employee in a certain company and sincerely dont have much to teach apart from restructuring your lifestyle to reflect an upcoming success story.
Re: GEJ Ask For Prayers For Shower As He Knew Not What He Was Doing by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Barrytone:

Apart from risk free investments, i only do my job as an employee in a certain company and sincerely dont have much to teach apart from restructuring your lifestyle to reflect an upcoming success story.
,,hmmm,you valid thank you very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Why Osinbanjo's Travails Is Not Fake News / ''%100 Nigerian'' Man Tattoo Nigerian National Identity Logo On His Back / Our Country Has Started A Slap Festival This Is Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.