Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Warning: Dont Buy Any Laptop Until You Read This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Warning: Dont Buy Any Laptop Until You Read This (549 Views)

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It / Dont,i Repeat Dont Buy Mobitel 4g: Na Scam: Kip Usin Ur Current Network / Dont Buy Glo 3g Plus Modem Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Dont Buy Any Laptop Until You Read This by InfoBoss: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2010
Who Else Want to Discover The Amazing Secret of How to Get 18k "Cash and Carry" Brand New Laptop,
Without Referring Anybody or Networking Even If You Have Never Buy a Keyboard or Mouse Before?

Give me just 10 minutes and I'll show you how to get your own 100% brand new laptop with charger and bag without referring anybody. . . want to get yours today?"

The answer will shock and delight you! its an amazing simple way to get your own brand new laptop, know why Flip Africa are making serious money from you!

For More Visit: www.cheaplaptopbrand.tk

Or

Call: 07033929809

(1) (Reply)

Generate 50 Million Gsm Numbers In 2 Hrs / This Dell Latitude Is Going Out For 17k Call 08053021859 / Make Average Of #100,000 Monthly With Your Phone And Email Address Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.