Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? (465 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? by raustin560(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
The day I nearly died of fear was one day I was sent to go and buy something at night some time ago when I was between 13 to 15years of age in Edo state. we lived in okhoro near aisosa road but what I was asked to buy can only b gotten in medical store road. the road to where I wanted to buy what I was sent was bushy and dark because then they ration and it was not even our turn to have light. u know teenage boys naa, I left my house and saw I friend wio promised to accompany me if only I will wait so his dad who was to go for night shift as a security guard leave. I said OK and waited in a shop in front of their house from around 7 till after 8pm. unfortunately, we heard some kind stories( I don't know if its true) then that if the oba of Benin dies, 7 humans will b buried with him n it will b a lion that will kill those people and bring their heads 7days before the burial. na so I just wait for my guy until it downed in me that by that time, I should have been home from buying d stuff. I called on osagie but the mum told me that my guy is not going anywhere. I felt like going home to yell them I didn't see what I was sent but in know mum. na killing things b DAT. my people na so I start the journey. everywhere was dark and I didn't meet anyone one the road.I was running n hoping to meet someone. God wan come punish me that day, I come see person but do u know what d man was wearing? d man was wearing this kaftan that non Hausa used to wear which has some rope dat drops down like tie from d neck that is more in white. na wetin d man wear b this so I thought I met a ghost.I stopped was focussing on him walking towards me, I started running back n the man started running towards me. I ran as fast as my tiny legs could carry me until I got home and told me people that I saw ghost n they came out n saw that it was one man in the street who was coming back from medical store road. the man explained that he thought. I was doing something bad as I was standing there n all of a sudden I started running. small thing I for faint that day but thank God. I believe it was cos I had thought about the lion and d killing of people that got me that scared...
what's ur own story on what is the scariest day of ur life?
Re: What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? by eleko1: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
embarassed
Re: What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? by eneojoedu(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2019
the day I had accident on bike.... hmmmm on that faithful cold evening(it rained earlier) I wanted going home and bike was scarce so I started strolling while hoping to see one. Got to a junction(adankolo), i saw a woman roasting corn (me wey no dey use eye see roasted corn) na so I buy begin chop as I dey wait for okada. e no tey I con see one Hausa okada, I stop am, we agree price, Na so baba begin fly oo(who send. I dey chop my corn dey enjoy my flight) as we reach ganaja junction naso convoy wey carry PoliTHIEFcian am sure, dey do fast and furious like people wey dey pursue thief(na so everybody match break, my okada sef do like say him wan match break too oo) before I raise head up from the sweetness of the corn and regretting why Na only one I buy... we don dey middle of convoy oo, before I say Aboki Watin...... Na gbam I hear for our yansh (and we were flying without wings) I find button to take activate parachute (Na so my spirit whisper to me ''for where, nor b film bro it's reality, mumu use hand block your big head to reduce the impact'') Na so I land with head for tarred road o(thank God for the hand wey I use cross my head o) na so light off, I begin run to God knows where for busy road o(na so so voice I dey hear HOLD AM, CATCH am... meanwhile I no see anything yet I dey run) thank God say I no run enter motor or trailer mouth. to the people wey pursue me catch me GOD BLESS YOU WEREVA U ARE. TILL today what happened to the okada, the rider I don't know... and my sweet corn wey I no finish , I love you.
Re: What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? by internationalman(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Everyday is scary in this part of the world..

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce Mathematics Answer Link / Fake Miracles: The Baffling Story Of The Woman With Bulgy Hand / Most Influential Person On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.