Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

#bbnaija: Elo And Diane Sleeps Under The Same Duvet This Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Elo And Diane Sleeps Under The Same Duvet This Time (photos) (2328 Views)

PHOTOS: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Prince And Diane In Kano / Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Elo And Diane Sleeps Under The Same Duvet This Time (photos) by danieljoel759: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Is the ship between the two Big Brother Naija housemates, Diane and Elozobam getting stronger by the day? This night, they were pictured sleeping, covering themselves under the same duvet.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-elo-and-diane-sleeps-under-same.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Elo And Diane Sleeps Under The Same Duvet This Time (photos) by Adeoludt(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2019
H grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Elo And Diane Sleeps Under The Same Duvet This Time (photos) by Madaraa1(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2019
another khafi loading is scrited joor and your votes does not count infact votes does not count in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Omooo.... Davido Couldn't Afford This 3 Billion Naira Smartphone / I Can't Get My Brother's Huge D!CK Out Of My Head, I Am Confused - Lady Seeks He / Beauty And The Grumpy: Why Donald Trump Dissed Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.