Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business (27129 Views)

Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by blackboy(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2019
This is a leader. He has spkken for his ppl. How can his people work hard and not allowed to sell their produce but cows from other countries are allowed in for sale. Very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by nerorex01: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2019
Great talk man. History will always speak where no man identify...
Buhari is very clueless and insensitive to the groans of the populace.

fullofgrace:
Nothing last forever.
Buhari will one day regret all the evil actions he implemented while on power.
Let them do wat ever they want. Is there time.
Buhari can never be as powerful as Phero
But God wiped out pheros history.
God will surely save us.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2019
If they have proof that they are farmers, quarantine officers working with custom will give them free passage of their product.

I once transported 15 tons of dry maize from my farm to Lagos. Quarantine officers stop the truck and I was called to come and defend and show proof that they are not imported maize. I got there and explained to their my occupation, took them to my factory where I shell and process maize, and also to my farm.

They registered my company name and now I have free movement of my products. When my stuff pass they comment na that farmer get am o.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by RZArecta2(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
[s]av learned not to believe our bloggers or journalist again because they collect money to destroy u and also collect money to make u look good even if u are kidnapper. FTC. seun, make I send my account[/s]?
brainlessness must end this 2019
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
av learned not to believe our bloggers or journalist again because they collect money to destroy u and also collect money to make u look good even if u are kidnapper. FTC. seun, make I send my account?

For more visit wwwee.wadumekidnapper.com/bloggercollectingmoney to make u look good
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
av learned not to believe our bloggers or journalist again because they collect money to destroy u and also collect money to make u look good even if u are kidnapper. FTC. seun, make I send my account?

For more visit wwwee.wadumekidnapper.com/bloggercollectingmoney to make u look good
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by majamajic(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
even the turkey pepper soup we buy at sports bar , now it's very small size for same 600 ,

as if we don't import cattles from Mali and Chad
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Kyrx(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Good morning guys!
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by materialproject: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
nice
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by 2016v2017: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
KingGBsky:

Why are they closing interstate borders? Does that make any sense? Or Buhari want only tomatoes from the north
by the time you people will wake up from slumber,to understand the war going on,it will be too late to put a fight
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by sholey4love: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
pablobellins:
me looking at the ugly future bloggers will bring to the unborn generation in the name of traffic.

Check the link. Its not from blogger. It directly from punchng.com
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by freeze001(f): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:
What's the latest about the seme border closures?

FG communications was poor to the masses about the closure

Really? cheesy cheesy Is that all you deduced? What about these especially the bold parts?

While describing the new border policy of the Federal Government as insensitive and discriminatory, Asiwaju said cattle from neighbouring countries were exempted from the enforcement.

He said, “We are in the middle of the harvest season, the harvesting takes just a few weeks, but there is a glut of tomatoes in the farms now; and all the tomatoes are wasting.

“Meanwhile, Imeko is also at the head of the route of cattle trade into Nigeria from Niger, northern part of Benin Republic, Mali and Burkina Faso. This border closure enforcement does not stop the inflow of cattle but the farmers, with their tomatoes, cannot move.

“Tomatoes must not go; oil must not go, corn must not go; but cattle can go. What kind of enforcement is that? That is why I call it discriminatory and insensitive.”

He said, “My advice to the Federal Government is to immediately stop the insensitivity and discrimination in the enforcement of the border closure.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by gazza07(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
KingGBsky:

Why are they closing interstate borders? Does that make any sense? Or Buhari want only tomatoes from the north
gbam
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by islandmoon: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2019
KingGBsky:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/asiwaju-accuses-fg-of-destroying-ogun-tomato-business/amp/

imeko tomatoes used to come to Ogun state, pineapples and so many farm produce from Igbo Ora but buhari government stopped it to pace way for his brothers from north bringing in tomatoes with tankers , go to olomore fish market in Abeokuta, you will see for yourself.
herdsmen destroying tomatoes farms in southwest and custom blocking few ones
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
oga... apc cares more abt cows than Nigerians
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by madenigga(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
“Tomatoes must not go; oil must not go, corn must not go; but cattle can go. What kind of enforcement is that? That is why I call it discriminatory and insensitive.”

this is so funny

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
If truly d directives spare cattle then Baba OBASANJO claim is ryt

For ur borehole drilling n survey
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by Ewedegubbler: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Shut up mr Asiwaju.. how dare you sell those tomatoes when your Aboki masters are also in that line of business? Either you use them to cook your oil soup or you feed them to your master's Ruga cows...

Over sense wee not kee mee...
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by ithink7: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
What a fool you are.

You cannot read this small write-up.

hisgrace090:
So despite the high cost of tomatoes in Nigeria today this people sees no market to sell their tomatoes in Nigeria?
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by porka: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
If they have proof that they are farmers, quarantine officers working with custom will give them free passage of their product.

I once transported 15 tons of dry maize from my farm to Lagos. Quarantine officers stop the truck and I was called to come and defend and show proof that they are not imported maize. I got there and explained to their my occupation, took them to my factory where I shell and process maize, and also to my farm.

They registered my company name and now I have free movement of my products. When my stuff pass they comment na that farmer get am o.

Are you saying this professor is lying now?
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by porka: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
islandmoon:

imeko tomatoes used to come to Ogun state, pineapples and so many farm produce from Igbo Ora but buhari government stopped it to pace way for his brothers from north bringing in tomatoes with tankers , go to olomore fish market in Abeokuta, you will see for yourself.
herdsmen destroying tomatoes farms in southwest and custom blocking few ones

Ehmnn??

But Ogun State youths and "intellectuals" said they have been so blessed by Buhari's train and several appointments into government. They said their economy had never been so good.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by delpee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is very unfair if true.

I don't even understand the need for the border closure. This news now makes it look like a deliberate attempt to sabotage the Ogun farmers. Meanwhile tomatoes are currently so expensive. Why allow this harvest to waste?
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by bluke(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
KingGBsky:

effect of 'no to ruga'
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by ideylaff: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gangster1ms:
I be think say na that bullion van drug peddler that asslicks bloodthirsty fulanis.. I for fear cos it can never happen grin

same here as well. thought it was BAT... Big Eyes lord of Lagos
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by mrZENographer: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Didn't I say it? The FG under Buhari is trying hard to force famine/poverty on Nigeria for objectives such as Islamisation, suppression of voices.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by hisgrace090: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
ithink7:
What a fool you are.

You cannot read this small write-up.

The word fool is often used by fools than the wise.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by ithink7: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol

You're committing nonsense without reading the story.

hisgrace090:

The word fool is often used by fools than the wise.
Re: Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business by ivandragon: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is serious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.