Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Quiet The Mind And The Soul Will Speak. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quiet The Mind And The Soul Will Speak. (758 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / The Mind Is Programmed In The First 7 Years And It Could Determine Life Outcomes / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quiet The Mind And The Soul Will Speak. by GistwithEsther: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2019
I have heard this phrase over and again, “my mind is really occupied right now”. Or “I have so much going on in my mind”. We have become accustomed with this that sometimes we don’t want to speak to anyone. We get frustrated at little things and it can even lead to depression for others. There’s a quote by Ma Jaya sati Bhagavati “Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak”.

There is so much light and inspiration within all of us. Amazing gifts that we can tap into if we slow down and let our soul speak. For your own soul is your Guru, quiet your mind and listen to your higher self. We need a peace of mind. When I say Peace I do not mean you have to be in a quiet place, free from trouble or hard work. I mean to be in the midst of these things and still be calm in your heart.

How often do you quiet the mind to create some peace and calm? Or, do you always try to keep it busy with tasks, interactions and distractions? It’s interesting when we look into why we aren’t comfortable getting quiet. What are we afraid we will find? Like I said, your own soul is your guru, that connects you to your higher self. Don’t be afraid to hear it speak.

If you take the time to slow down and quiet the mind you will start to hear what your soul has to say. It will guide you in the direction of a life where you are healthy and truly happy. ‘Being aware of - and listening to your innate and intrinsic wisdom is a cornerstone to living a life you love. Do you know the quieter you become, the more you can hear. And a quiet mind is able to hear intuition over fear. For ‘the powers of the mind are like the rays of the sun-when they are concentrated they illumine’.(Swami Vivekananda).

Meditation is very good, because some questions can’t be answered by Google. Because you might lack the words to express how you feel deep down and that’s why we often end up using the phrase ‘never mind’.

I know it’s a new week, all the rush hours. The blaring horns, the polluted air from combustion. The traffic, for some areas the heat is just too intense, wherever you might be and whatever the situation is. Can we just shush your mind for a minute, I don’t know where you are reading this article now, but I want you to shush for a minute, try to quiet your mind. Try to forget everything your mind have been saying, quiet the noise around you, listen and journey with me for the next few minutes. I want to invite your soul to speak.

Your soul is always there trying to guide you as best it can despite all the noise and busyness. Listen to it. Notice its whispers. Find ways to connect with it more often. However comfortable you can to quiet your mind, even through exercise, just closing your eyes, breathing in and out. Whatever is comfortable for you. Even if you are behind a desk working, wherever you are now. I just need a minute of your busy time. Shush the raging storm around, the noise, and listen to your soul speak. There’s so much direction God wants to show you, there’s so much He wants to talk about with you.

Today, why not take an extra moment to pause, to ask, to listen, and to honor, your innate, inner wisdom. That little voice inside you that knows what you need, knows who you are, knows what to do, knows how to move forward, knows your true beauty, knows the truth. Just Quiet Your Mind, And Let Your Soul Speak.

Have a great week. Let me know in the comment below what you do to quiet your mind from the noises of the day. Just let me know how you feel. And please don’t forget to Like, share and invite everyone to like the page. God bless you.
Don't forget to like our facebook page : Gist with Esther

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. / How To Become A Master In Data Science - Full Guide Free Download / Mindfulness Motivation For Career Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.