Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (37032 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by holysaint1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
smiley
Offpoint:

What if I don't wanna die? can I shut up and go without dying?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Wolexdey(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
xrayz:
Bro, try jewelries like neckless, wrist watches and so on. Just get a space in a busy area, do a nice show glass den u are good to go. You can come to lagos, buy it at a very cheaper rate, and resale with enough profit. If u are ready to deal on men wears you can DM me, my problem is TRUST" you cant trust anybody in Nigeria.

Hello!
Let's talk about men' wears...

Your WhatsApp pls...
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Wolexdey(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
rummmy:
Go to airport road, register with that big forex... 300k gives you 45k per month.... You can buy a keke and give it out on hire purchase at almost double the price.

More explanation on big forex... pls
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by hydrogen1: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Go and learn how to make egg roll, doughnut, puff puff, akara, Bro look for a busy roundabout / bus stop, preferably garage and start frying for people. You will become an employer within the blinking of an eye.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Adeyemi0(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Offpoint:

I would have given you some good online business you can start if you have a laptop, but since you said NO ONLINE biz I'll pass.

If you can risk less than $50 quote me... note you're not paying me the money. you're going to do everything yourself before dem term me scammer.

Please bro, I would like to talk to you about the offer.
I know you may deny the request but I wouldn't stress you or expected you to spoofed me.
I'll PM you and would be delighted it you can give me the chance.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Wisedove(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
nero50:
Try agency banking with either Access,gtbank or first bank....you can make up to 150k as profit monthly.

Please what do you mean by agency banking and what's the procedure for that?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Dokitadotun: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wheezy123:

Let me know if you own a blog
Hi wheezy, can we talk regarding this blogging. I'm an health practitioner and I have a fan page on facebook with close to 1000 followers. Here is my number o8o375381o0
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adeyemi0:

Please bro, I would like to talk to you about the offer.
I know you may deny the request but I wouldn't stress you or expected you to spoofed me.
I'll PM you and would be delighted it you can give me the chance.
Whatsapp me on this number, don't quote this message back... if you must do, edit the number out... I'll take off soon

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Wolexdey(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Masterseg:
I will only advice you to partner with us in our agriculture business, is already established, I can also teach you if you want, Incase you want to stand alone we will get a piece of land for you and do rest for you, I assure you before 6 month base on what I will show you you will get x2 of your money, we have client already.There's an idea and clue in everything.You don't even need to use all the 500k in this business I want to show you on Farming,I repeat just 6 month you will get back your money...you can contact me on 08082323224

Your location pls
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Tyriq: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=akpunda86 post=81680669][/quote] I'm interested bro, pls how can I contact you.. Help a brother
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by olaxm: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
And if you need Trading TA/Signals for ROI of 5-30%. Accuracy tested with Candlestick and Price Action pattern with RSI.
Contact me @ 08161119506. Whatapp only
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by bestbizman: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2019
banio:

This is how my cousin fraud me of #10K. The same line.
I know one you can do.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Masterseg: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wolexdey:

Your location pls
Am in Portharcourt My contact is right there...
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akp202(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
akenzua74:
Go into foodstuffs trading. But ready to travel, if you are the one with big boy mentality forget this business. Go to major markets in PH, get acquainted with foodstuffs sellers. Better to join their association and tell them you will be supplying them from the north. Niger, Kano and Benue should be your source, depending on what you want to supply them based on customers recommendations. The business is tasking but highly profitable. Warning not for lazy people.
are u into this...? Can I get more info?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Yeecar(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
talk2oxii:
Please I Need Help; What Viable Business Can #500k Start In Portharcourt

I lost my bank job of over 4 years early this year. My efforts towards securing another job since then has been futile. I've invested in all sorts of online business but none yielded reasonably.

I have resolved to set up a business with my only savings of N500k here in Port Harcourt.

Great Nairalanders especially those resident in Port Harcourt, I've come for your advice. What business (NOT ONLINE) can I start with my 500k savings here in Port Harcourt?.

God bless as you advise
Mushroom cultivation
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Divfav(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Contact me on WhatsApp (08103868707) a new company is opening in your state. I'll link you up on how to be supplying them raw materials
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by silaxx(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oxb90:
Open an online bet shop.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Godfullsam(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
nextstep:
The best "business" with 500k in this Buhari era is just fixed deposits/treasury bills where you're guaranteed interest with very little risk.

Everything else, in my opinion, will cause you to work too hard for too little gain. After all the businesses you can start with 500k today, you are lucky to see consistent 2-5k profit weekly. Reason am: 500k @12% = 60k. Just my own sha...

The 12%, is it per month or per year ?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akp202(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Binsugar10:

Dear,
With 500k, you can do much even in this economy.
What if I tell you that you can make at least 100k each month by investing 350k.
You might think it's a scam or not possible.
It's 100% legit and possibly!
Exportation will surprise you.
The most important things you need here to start include;
1. A good Knowledge of the products and business (I can get you ther).
2. A registered business with both CAC (corporate affairs commission and NEPC (Nigerian exporting promoting council.
3. Register with any b2b platform of your choice (but I would recommend globalbuyersonline to fit your budget).
4. A mobile phone to answer calls
5. Internet enabled device (your Android device can do the work needed)
6. email address.
7. Business or personal bank account.
If your are interested, I will explain more in detail.
interested...can I get more details
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by madenigga(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Invest 350k in MBA forex and get 50k every month
Have u tried it before
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by madenigga(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Johnjnr:
You are looking for advice on nairaland, hahahhahahaahha. Persons that have something to tell you won't even comment, 99% of persons advising you don't even have a business.
You can not give what you don't have.
For you not to know what to do with 500k I bet you, you may not succeed in business. even legit businesses fail talk more of this once am seeing.

Note 500k is even too much to start a business.

Make I advice you, commot 5k from that money buy this books I recommend, no be person go advice you.

The richest man in Babylon
Zero to one
Think and grow rich
The intelligent investor
Increasing your financial intelligence
Rich dad poor dad.

No tell me thank you
Buying this books doesn't guarantee anything.

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by madenigga(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2019
hydrogen1:
Go and learn how to make egg roll, doughnut, puff puff, akara, Bro look for a busy roundabout / bus stop, preferably garage and start frying for people. You will become an employer within the blinking of an eye.
Wow... Seriously this is petty

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by madenigga(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Wisedove:

Please what do you mean by agency banking and what's the procedure for that?
Normal pos business
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Onlinefarmstore: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
agoodman:

I will like to know more if you don't mind. How do I contact you?
cheapmarketdeal@gmail.com
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akp202(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Binsugar10:

Dear,
With 500k, you can do much even in this economy.
What if I tell you that you can make at least 100k each month by investing 350k.
You might think it's a scam or not possible.
It's 100% legit and possibly!
Exportation will surprise you.
The most important things you need here to start include;
1. A good Knowledge of the products and business (I can get you ther).
2. A registered business with both CAC (corporate affairs commission and NEPC (Nigerian exporting promoting council.
3. Register with any b2b platform of your choice (but I would recommend globalbuyersonline to fit your budget).
4. A mobile phone to answer calls
5. Internet enabled device (your Android device can do the work needed)
6. email address.
7. Business or personal bank account.
If your are interested, I will explain more in detail.
sent u pm
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akp202(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

I would have given you some good online business you can start if you have a laptop, but since you said NO ONLINE biz I'll pass.

If you can risk less than $50 quote me... note you're not paying me the money. you're going to do everything yourself before dem term me scammer.
can I chat u up on this?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Offpoint: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
akp202:
can I chat u up on this?
To be honest, it's not free.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akp202(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

To be honest, it's not free.
how much does it cost and what do I stand to gain?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2019
I have millions of naira by keeping for awhile and selling off... waiting for next surge ..

Neroiam:

Bitcoin go fall.. u no dey trade? U tink say na to buy Bitcoin stock am be the thing?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2019
No investment oo... just buy and keep for now.. now at 10300 going up soon.. just test the water with little amount . The profit Is always amazing...

Callertunez:
how does that bitcoin investment work bro
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by talk2oxii(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2019
LegalOpinion:

What department and in what position were you in the bank? If it aligns with what we want, we may give you a trial.

Sorry sir I've been offline for a while now. I was a teller, operations department. I sent you a mail as well
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Callertunez: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
KIDfurniture:
No investment oo... just buy and keep for now.. now at 10300 going up soon.. just test the water with little amount . The profit Is always amazing...

oh... Interesting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos) / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.