Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (37013 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Paramount01(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:
The best "business" with 500k in this Buhari era is just fixed deposits/treasury bills where you're guaranteed interest with very little risk.

Everything else, in my opinion, will cause you to work too hard for too little gain. After all the businesses you can start with 500k today, you are lucky to see consistent 2-5k profit weekly. Reason am: 500k @12% = 60k. Just my own sha...

Are u sure if this?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Moneystopnonsen: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:
The best "business" with 500k in this Buhari era is just fixed deposits/treasury bills where you're guaranteed interest with very little risk.

Everything else, in my opinion, will cause you to work too hard for too little gain. After all the businesses you can start with 500k today, you are lucky to see consistent 2-5k profit weekly. Reason am: 500k @12% = 60k. Just my own sha...

Bros with 100k and remove your pride. I know what you can do and earn minimum 100k monthly
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by LKO(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Britishcoins:
Bros find a good location and start boutique business, location is very important, I started with just with 350k after rental and fitting and fixtures I have just 170k as a working capital but believe me with that token I do make atleast 3k and 5k daily, although it is God's grace. On 24th of this month of this month made it 1 month I started and my monthly profit is above 50k from 170k working capital. May God help us....

I need your mentorship. Please help me with your whatsapp number, Thanks.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by sben2308(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2019
talk2oxii:
Please I Need Help; What Viable Business Can #500k Start In Portharcourt

I lost my bank job of over 4 years early this year. My efforts towards securing another job since then has been futile. I've invested in all sorts of online business but none yielded reasonably.

I have resolved to set up a business with my only savings of N500k here in Port Harcourt.

Great Nairalanders especially those resident in Port Harcourt, I've come for your advice. What business (NOT ONLINE) can I start with my 500k savings here in Port Harcourt?.

God bless as you advise

Kindly call me on 08035079449 lemme open ur eyes ,pls it's legit oo
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by truvine(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Britishcoins:

It is a lie, 500k can do much unless the guy is married with many kids to feed. I started my business with just 350k yesterday made it a month and my profit is above 50k. It is just God's grace and having knowledge about business because I went to apprenticeship. With my determination and God's grace my shop will soon have branches. The secret of any successful business is God and good location.... Cheer

I love that last line GOD & Good location

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Moneystopnonsen: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Op contact me, am based in ph.
If you can drop your pride and forget your certificate, I will show you a work that all you need to do is invest 100k to buy what you will use for this biz. And based on your hard work, you will earn a minimum of 100k monthly.
The job is strictly comission based.
You go any day you want, but you will need 2 guarantors.

With this you can save your 400k. When you get tired of the job, you can sell of the item you bought 100k.

Note I don't need your money.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Britishcoins(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2019
siverspooon:

Am interested in this boutique business, I won't be the one running it but my sis. Can you pur me thru where and how to go about it sir?
Chat on 07064487168
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by penguinpikin: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Bet shop, money transfer plus business centre all in one. Thank with a bottle of hennesy

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Offpoint: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
MyFlair:
Bro, may I know more about this biz?
Sorry, I don't want it saturated.
no vex
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Britishcoins(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
LKO:

I need your mentorship. Please help me with your whatsapp number, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:

I need to know more about this. Can I send you a PM?

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Offpoint: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2019
MyFlair:
Bro, may I know more about this biz?
sorry, I don't want it saturated...
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Wheezy123(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

Are you
A millionaire?
I cannot boast of having millions in my account but Atleast i have established other business from the profits of blogging, including import of human/Brazilian hairs.. i also run a rice business.. all my capital was from a blog i started with nothing more than 50k 1 and half years ago... i think if i had saved the money, i would have millions in my account
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by talk2oxii(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Op contact me, am based in ph.
If you can drop your pride and forget your certificate, I will show you a work that all you need to do is invest 100k to buy what you will use for this biz. And based on your hard work, you will earn a minimum of 100k monthly.
The job is strictly comission based.
You go any day you want, but you will need 2 guarantors.

With this you can save your 400k. When you get tired of the job, you can sell of the item you bought 100k.

Note I don't need your money.
I sent you a mail. Please reply with your contact
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by talk2oxii(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
murphybo:

Find a good location and open.gas retail shop
Are you into the business? If you are, I want your mentorship
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by frankanyiks(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2019
akpunda86:

Eyaaa drop me ur mail address.do ur Pr tender for a job tender fee is 10k for any lot.ur gain is in millions.first try inow the vc of any tetiary university. TETFUND projects pay.guy i started with noting but today yeah i jHave something.

500k is a small money with no investment. Drop ur mail
Cheers
Can you highlight more on this plss.. I want to learn also
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by ftai1: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:

Bro how does this treasury bill work?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by LegalOpinion: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
talk2oxii:
Please I Need Help; What Viable Business Can #500k Start In Portharcourt

I lost my bank job of over 4 years early this year. My efforts towards securing another job since then has been futile. I've invested in all sorts of online business but none yielded reasonably.

I have resolved to set up a business with my only savings of N500k here in Port Harcourt.

Great Nairalanders especially those resident in Port Harcourt, I've come for your advice. What business (NOT ONLINE) can I start with my 500k savings here in Port Harcourt?.

God bless as you advise

What department and in what position were you in the bank? If it aligns with what we want, we may give you a trial.

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by neromu(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2019
start fast food business in the side of a busy junction at night, it's profitable
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by LegalOpinion: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:

Who is offering 12% for 500k?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akpunda86: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=frankanyiks post=81680090]
Can you highlight more on this plss.. I want to learn also[/quote

Bros drop ur mail address ill drop my number and direct u.cheers..il always rember how i started.God is great. ]cheers
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by akenzua74: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Go into foodstuffs trading. But ready to travel, if you are the one with big boy mentality forget this business. Go to major markets in PH, get acquainted with foodstuffs sellers. Better to join their association and tell them you will be supplying them from the north. Niger, Kano and Benue should be your source, depending on what you want to supply them based on customers recommendations. The business is tasking but highly profitable. Warning not for lazy people.

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2019
westlius:

Mba FOREX have an insurance company they have an office, u Will go into a mutual agreement, it's not a ponzi scheme it's real. Just go to the office and see for ur zelf
Lol, you better remove your money immediately before this happens to you https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/10/efcc-investigating-brothers-over-n2bn-forex-scam/ of course they have an office and they all claim to have an insurance company including this one so this isn't new. “The company further fraudulently claimed… to have taken out an insurance policy that will protect 100 per cent of invested capital of first time investors and 50 per cent of the investment balance (capital plus accrued interests) of existing investors in case of any loss.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Finelinks: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2019
JORDAN202:
IT IS VERY NICE TO SEE SOMEONE TRYING TO DO THE BEST WITH WHAT THEY HAVE.

I AM A PH-BOY AS WELL, AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE ANY PH-PERSON DOING WELL.

AS A FORMER BANKER, I AM OF THE HOPE THAT YOU MADE A LOT OF CONTACTS WHILE WORKING.

THIS IS THE TIME TO COLLECT ON ALL THE FAVOURS YOU DID FOR THEM.

MANY OF THEM WILL SO WILLINGLY WANT TO INVEST WITH YOU.

A GOOD SOLID IDEA WOULD SEE A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE DESPERATE TO NEGOTIATE AND INVEST WITH YOU SINCE YOU HAVE A BANKING BACKGROUND.

LIKE BANKS ALWAYS DO, ENSURE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP YOUR N500,000K SAVINGS IN THE SAVING DEPOSIT WHERE IT BELONGS, AND CONTINUE TO GROW IT.

DO NOT SPEND A KOBO OF YOURS.

AS A FORMER BANKER, A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE CAN PUT AS MUCH AS N50M IN YOUR HAND ALMOST INSTANTLY, IF YOUR IDEAS ARE VERY GOOD, AND ACHIEVABLE.

ENSURE THAT YOU WORK VERY HARD TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEM, AND YOURSELF.

MARK ZUCKERBERG DID NOT SPEND A DIME OF HIS IDEA THAT RESULTED IN facebook. PEOPLE BELIEVED IN HIS IDEAS.

SIT DOWN AND APPRAISE EVERY IDEA OR SUGGESTIONS YOU RECEIVE.

REMEMBER TO USE 33.3% PROJECT ON EACH N100,000K YOU SPEND, AS IT IS THE INVESTMENT WORLD' STANDARD.

ANY BUSINESS THAT CANNOT GIVE YOU A RETURN OF 33.3% PROFIT OVER A 4-WEEKS PERIOD, IS AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

DO NOT BE IN ANY HURRY, UNTIL YOUR EVALUATION OF VARIOUS PROPOSALS BECOME SO CONVINCING THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY BEGIN TO SEE WHERE AND HOW YOUR PROFITS WILL COME FROM.

LET YOUR IMAGINATION GUIDE YOU, AND YOU WOULD MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.

IN 1988, I HAD JUST N15,000K WHEN I TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I WAS GOING TO START A BUSINESS.

THEY ALL LAUGHED AT ME.

TODAY, MANY OF THEM OWE ME FIGURES WITH A LOT OF ZEROS BEHIND THEM.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO IN BUSINESS IS TO HAVE A GOOD IDEA.

DEVELOP IT.

GET PEOPLE TO SPONSOR IT.

BE HONEST AT ALL TIMES.

GIVE EACH INVESTOR WHAT YOU PROMISED THEM

IF THE PROJECTIONS GIVES YOU ANYTHING IN THE REGION OF UP TO 29.7%, AND NOT 33.3%, THAT BUSINESS MAY COLLAPSE VERY SOON.

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT.

LET PH ONCE AGAIN BECOME THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO COME TO, LIKE coming to America.

DO IT FOR PH, BUT MOST OF ALL .....DO IT FOR YOUR SELF.
Are you being realistic with your 33.3% ?

That's making circa 330k on 1 million investment monthly.

That's quixotic.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Nkwomarket: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Bros, Just go and buy small Golf and use it for taxi. Those guys are making big money.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Neonkeon(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Try football viewing center, get a nice location where there are youths....good luck
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Eaugusta(f): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:

Tell me more about it
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by whatmoreng: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2019
nextstep:

Please which bank pay up to 12percent on a 500k fixed deposit.
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Iddfx: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Copy Trading is simple. ... You allocate funds to atrader to copy trade, and then trades are copied using that allocation in the same proportion as the trader. So if a trader uses 1% of their account balance to make a stock trade, your account will make the same trade using 1% of the funds you allocated to that trader.
[img]https://alpari.com/en/invest/pamm/447278/banners/Banner7.svg[/img]
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by MrHandsome2013: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Wheezy123:

I cannot boast of having millions in my account but Atleast i have established other business from the profits of blogging, including import of human/Brazilian hairs.. i also run a rice business.. all my capital was from a blog i started with nothing more than 50k 1 and half years ago... i think if i had saved the money, i would have millions in my account
Sir can you employ me in your biz,
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by Finelinks: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
akpunda86:

Eyaaa drop me ur mail address.do ur Pr tender for a job tender fee is 10k for any lot.ur gain is in millions.first try inow the vc of any tetiary university. TETFUND projects pay.guy i started with noting but today yeah i jHave something.

500k is a small money with no investment. Drop ur mail
Cheers

You mean bidding for contracts?
Re: What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? by smat101(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
ednut1:
Bros be careful o. 500k self cant do any better business in this 9ja o. Lord help us
As in eh... To start up business from scratch no be beans o. I and my friend budget 600k to start up a business...we finally spent over a million for the biz to kick start...but the good thing is that its lucrative...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

(HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU / Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.