Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife (1579 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Four4Clien(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
A twitter user identified as @romeocza has taken to the micro blogging site to narrate how he seriously cautioned a church member that called his little daughter "my wife."

He said that calling his daughter "my wife" was a serious red flag for him and his daughters are not speaking to the man again.

Read more here
https://www.gistporte.com.ng/father-seriously-cautions-church-member-who-called-his-little-daughter-my-wife/

I build websites and blogs for 9k(for this week only). See signature for contact

2 Likes

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by iPhoneRepairer: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2019
That's good. The world is a dangerous place to live these days

1 Like

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
"my wife,my husband" na in dos days...no be na again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Janosky: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thumbs up for the girl's father. Nip that "play play" in the bud sharp sharp. No time for unexpected nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by ogawisdom(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol he is over reacting

His daughter will still be disvirgined before 12 yrs bc of social media alone
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by ahnie: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Currently going Tru same ordeal..
There is this stupid military police(military skunk)with his decayed teeth that calls my daughter his wife.

Thing z...my daughter learn very fast Asin very fast,she reasons beyond her age(4years).
I have spoken to this man calmly several times to desist from such,but it seems it trigger him even more...he even went ahead to insult my husband.

Last week he repeated such again when we're about to board a tricycle home..my daughter quickly ran inside the Keke only for this ediot to reach his hand inside the Keke in an attempt to hold my daughter and his arms brushed past my breast.

That was when he saw my madness...I came down gave the military circus clown the insult of his life and poured him the pure water that was in my hand and dare him to touch me.. meanwhile my phone was recording everything.

We entered the Keke and went home...I told my daughter to insult him any day he calls her his wife...gave her serious tutorial..no time for nonsense...leave in-timi-dation for TIMI.

I run a little bizness in their officers mess.
So the next day I reported him to their RSM...and since then I ve had my peace.

Truth z...I no get pikin wey person go spoil I guide my children jealousy...the world we're living in z over corrupt one just have to be vigilant.

12 Likes

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by chii8(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
The world is becoming dangerous for little kids
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by faithfull18(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Don’t know why old men think it’s okay to sexualize children
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
ogawisdom:
Lol he is over reacting

Deflowered by who? Men?
And it makes sense to you? What then differentiates you all from predators or those wildcats we see on Natgeo Wild?

Stop making shitty comments that make sensible men look like your ilk.

4 Likes

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
ogawisdom:
Lol he is over reacting

Perv.

1 Like

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Four4Clien(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
kk
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pervert.

Good for the Father for speaking up b/c some will just smile sheepishly and say nothing.

1 Like

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Four4Clien(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
g
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Four4Clien(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
res
Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by ezugegere(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
I don't think I will fight anyone for calling my child "my wife". All you need do is to educate your child. The people that spoil your children are not those that call them "my wife".

1 Like

Re: Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife by Four4Clien(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
wow

(1) (Reply)

Our Son Is Officially 6months Today. (photos) / Thanksgiving Thread For Nairalanders / OMG! What's Wrong With This Photo?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.