Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (36992 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
A young man has taken to Facebook to mourn the death of his little child identified as Emmanuella Chinecherem who passed away few days ago after an undisclosed sickness. John-mary Uzochukwu from Nnewi, Anambra state, had previously solicited for prayers for his daughter on September 3rd, only to reveal yesterday that she had died.

The heartbroken father who is mourning his loss shared a picture of him crying alongside a picture of his daughter's corpse as he revealed his pain. 

Below are some of the posts he made on Facebook after his daughter's death. 

It pains me 2 d hrt dat my little Angel,who didn't do any wrong 2 d world is gone.My world z gonna crash cos she's al I got .My irreplaceable Gold is gone who's gonna console, who's gonna make me smile d way u do. 2day I voice my grievances it shall Eva b wil wit who so ever did dz 2 me .God of vengeance pledge my case Rip Taata..

Am left alone in this world,but I can not question d almighty cos Him alone knows my feelings. Ur memories wil Eva b green in my hrt. Sweetie rest in peace til we met again 2 part no more. I luv u vry much my Angel .JEE NKE OMA CHINECHEREM

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/young-man-cries-on-facebook-after-his-little-daughters-death-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by ikbnice(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Must everything be posted on Facebook.

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Babyforever(f): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Awwwwww I feel for him though embarassed rip

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Babyforever(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018
ikbnice:
Shut up

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by ERockson: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Sorry! But social media is making you unwise.

47 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Zuorom: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Maybe it's better for the kid to go back to heaven than to grow up in this messed up country

14 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
ikbnice:

ERockson:
Sorry! But social media is making you unwise.

You'll never know how you'll react if something bad ever happens to you. If posting on Facebook to garner more audience for sympathy will make him feel better then so be it!

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
May God see you through this

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
This is damn heartbreaking! cry cry cry cry cry
Sorry, man. God will replenish all that you've lost.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Offpoint: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Crying for the camera and putting up a baby corpse for whole world to see... what really is wrong with this generation?
I'm suspecting he used the baby for rituals... no father will have the appetite to eat talk more of selfies when he lost a baby.

Fück up society

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by solochris(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
so he was crying for the death of his baby and still taking selfie at the same time, its alright

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Etizz: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
To me this rubbish of uploading the pics of the baby corps is absolutely not necessary... He even upload a pics of him crying... How am i sure he is even really pained.... If he is, den he shouldn't have time for all this rubbish...

Rest in peace sweet little angel.. cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by popsyleo1: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Rip
Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Must u post it on Facebook useless man

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Although this is painful but why post this on social media instead of burying the beautiful lil soul.? To garner sympathy or he's hoping to get compensation from Mark Zuckerberg? embarassed

Chail See fine pikin. May God grant the family fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.embarassed embarassed

Rip lil Angel

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by generationz(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
I really don't get the idea behind grieving online

its just to hypocritical

15 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by czarina(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Walahi, grief does things to the mind.
I pray you find the comfort you need.

R. I. P young lady, hope you find peace and quiet wherever you are.
Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by bazzyblings: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
sad this generation has totally abused the internet....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Olalan(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Really bringing it to social media isn t the way to go when mourning

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by gaby(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Take heart and stay strong bro, God knows best.

But how about an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death instead of this blanket attribution of the little kid's death to some imaginary enemies.

Rest in Peace to the lil angel.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by leonard002(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Awww...so sorry sir... RIP little one
Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by helphelp: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Sad tale...

Never a good thing to witness the death of one's child. Take heart man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
ikbnice:
Olalan:
Really bringing it to social media isn t the way to go when mourning
solochris:
so he was crying for the death of his baby and still taking selfie at the same time, its alright
But u guys are the stupid ones.,
Dont u have atom of pity undecided
Situations like this can make the bereaved behave insanely, because he dnt kno what he is doing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Nonsense!!!

How can you post the picture of your child in a casket on social media? angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
It's better to post it on Facebook, get some sorries here and there and even offers from peeps to hang out and relieve the pain, than sit in one room, brooding and contemplating suicide or even finding reasons to disassociate from God. When people need to get help with depression and suicidal tendencies, the first help they need and probably the only one even is to be more social. Like ants, we are social animals, we die faster when we are alone than when we have others to smile, talk and take our mind of difficulty issues being with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
If you have ever touched a dead child you'll understand what will be going through his mind right now.
Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up

u r the idiot am seeing here .... crying of facebook will not bring the gal back ...will only make u a fool......that slap suppose for u guy

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
That's the saddest thing that could ever happen to a parent cry
Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Darkseid(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
ikbnice:
Sometimes telling people about your problem helps you feel better.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos by Proffdada: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
I hope it's not crocodile tears after all he doesn't need to post it sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Frustrating My Life / How Do You Sleep? / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.