Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics (1727 Views)

A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" / The North Are Parasite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by auwal87(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
The Ultimately Good people of the present Northern Nigeria are not participating in Politics simply because they do not believe in the system. The present structure of Nigeria is a blush.

What the Good people of the present Northern Nigeria wants is a free country where laws and orders are applied to every citizen without considering his rank or status in the country. They want a Nigeria where every citizen has right to liberty, education, health, and security of his life and his property. To achieve this, the Good people of the present Northern Nigeria wants the National Assembly to amend the country's constitution and get the following things done in matter of days.

1. Let each state in the country establish its own state police departments and abolish the federal police structure
2. Let each state in the country control 100% of its own natural resources, contributing certain percentages of the revenue to the country
3. Let there be regional governments, with 1 ceremonial president with very less power at the central government
4. Let the traditional rulers of each state be represented in their regional governments executive council

With this structure, Nigeria can change in matter of months not years, economy will improve drastically.

Central Bank of Nigeria will remain as it is (so we continue to have the Naira)
Nigerian Military (Army, Airforce, Navy, etc) will remain as it is (So we continue to have military power)
Nigerian Immigration and Customs will remain as it is. (so we continue to have our Nigerian passport and ports as one)
State Governors, State Assembly, Local Council Chairman, Councillors, will all remain the structure

What this change will bring is peace and transparency, no confusion in matter of governance, because all citizens will be looking forward to their regional government to provide its means of sustainable development.

Let the first step be the granting of 100% control of resources. 10% to the central government, 30% to the regional government, while 60% to the state governments. Reason why regional government will get 30% is the number of states in that region is more than the number of states that the central government will get the 10%. For instance if the present states remain i.e. 36 states, the central government will get 10% from each state of Nigeria, while the regional government of northern Nigeria will get 30% from each state of northern Nigeria.

I know some regions will suffer because of the drastic reduce of revenue, but they should learn to live like that because even the so called oil wealth is not forever, the regions must therefore find ways to generate their own revenue that will cater for their development. e.g. in Kano we have population, therefore trade is blessed, with Singer market, kwari market, and dawanau market alone, Kano can survive. in Jigawa, we can have center of learning where the government concentrates more on Education, so people from all over Nigeria or even outside Nigeria can go to Jigawa for studies (that is what brings most revenue to the UK government), in central north we have mining, in north east we have agriculture, etc. Overall, there must be structure to invite foreign investments, there must be structure to improve the tourism sector.

If I will be Nigeria's president today, this is the first thing I will do. Honestly.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by Tsiya(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
I thought you were advocating for the Northern States to secede from the Federation of Nigeria, but now you are advocating a different tune.

For me personally I am looking for a system where Justice, Equity, Fairness and Prosperity will be guaranteed for all citizens irrespective of birth, language, religious affiliation or sects and status. The current system hasn't provided that, and what guarantee do we have that this your proposals will bring sanity and prosperity in Northern Nigeria. I detest the idea that traditional rulers should be part of our future system. They haven't proven to be honest, accountable and just in the past, present and neither in the future.

What is your philosophy? Are you just looking for political independence/partial independence or you are striving towards a just society?
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by auwal87(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Tsiya:

I thought you were advocating for the Northern States to secede from the Federation of Nigeria, but now you are advocating a different tune.

For me personally I am looking for a system where Justice, Equity, Fairness and Prosperity will be guaranteed for all citizens irrespective of birth, language, religious affiliation or sects and status. The current system hasn't provided that, and what guarantee do we have that this your proposals will bring sanity and prosperity in Northern Nigeria. I detest the idea that traditional rulers should be part of our future system. They haven't proven to be honest, accountable and just in the past, present and neither in the future.

What is your philosophy? Are you just looking for political independence/partial independence or you are striving towards a just society?

Tsiya, (Allah ya raba mu da ita, Amin).

Every move have plans, we cannot just wake up tomorrow and say we have Hausaland, we are no more with Nigeria, this will bring chaos, this may even lead to bloodshed. But with structured plan like this one, we will detest to our true peaceful independence. We will organize this movement first, when achieved we will then move to the next, but it will be careful and structure, it will not just happen in a day. We will need support from every side of the present structure of Nigeria, even you.

The proposed system I provided will provide sanity as you questioned, it will have to be implemented, that structure is a one-step but very effective way of getting the Present Nigeria out of this mess. e.g. when we have this structure in place, our economy will be centered in regional places, some regions will even be competing with other regions (e.g. Abu Dhabi competing with Dubai e.t.c). This is only an example not a comparison of their structure.

The traditional rulers are the closest to the main grass-roots, as such, they are more likely to know grass-roots's problem more than the others. They will not participate just to obtain allowances, but to contribute to the development of the region. E.g. we should phase our minds to say that "Kai, we will not sit down and see the south east region become more developed than northern Nigeria, we will do all possible to improve our economy, etc.

We have to COMPETE. When Nitel was the only telecom operator in Nigeria, they have all the monopoly, but they operated very very poor. But when other telecoms were introduced to the market, we have COMPETITION, and it worked. So also Nigeria, we have Nigeria, it is competing with any one, but when we have 3 regional governments, they must compete. There we will have full working governments competing!
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
auwal87:

The Ultimately Good people of the present Northern Nigeria are not participating in Politics simply because they do not believe in the system. The present structure of Nigeria is a blush.

What the Good people of the present Northern Nigeria wants is a free country where laws and orders are applied to every citizen without considering his rank or status in the country. They want a Nigeria where every citizen has right to liberty, education, health, and security of his life and his property. To achieve this, the Good people of the present Northern Nigeria wants the National Assembly to amend the country's constitution and get the following things done in matter of days.

1. Let each state in the country establish its own state police departments and abolish the federal police structure
2. Let each state in the country control 100% of its own natural resources, contributing certain percentages of the revenue to the country
3. Let there be regional governments, with 1 ceremonial president with very less power at the central government
4. Let the traditional rulers of each state be represented in their regional governments executive council

With this structure, Nigeria can change in matter of months not years, economy will improve drastically.

Nigerian Military (Army, Airforce, Navy, etc) will remain as it is (So we continue to have military power)
Nigerian Immigration and Customs will remain as it is. (so we continue to have our Nigerian passport and ports as one)
State Governors, State Assembly, Local Council Chairman, Councillors, will all remain the structure

What this change will bring is peace and transparency, no confusion in matter of governance, because all citizens will be looking forward to their regional government to provide its means of sustainable development.

Let the first step be the granting of 100% control of resources. 10% to the central government, 30% to the regional government, while 60% to the state governments. Reason why regional government will get 30% is the number of states in that region is more than the number of states that the central government will get the 10%. For instance if the present states remain i.e. 36 states, the central government will get 10% from each state of Nigeria, while the regional government of northern Nigeria will get 30% from each state of northern Nigeria.

I know some regions will suffer because of the drastic reduce of revenue, but they should learn to live like that because even the so called oil wealth is not forever, the regions must therefore find ways to generate their own revenue that will cater for their development. e.g. in Kano we have population, therefore trade is blessed, with Singer market, kwari market, and dawanau market alone, Kano can survive. in Jigawa, we can have center of learning where the government concentrates more on Education, so people from all over Nigeria or even outside Nigeria can go to Jigawa for studies (that is what brings most revenue to the UK government), in central north we have mining, in north east we have agriculture, etc. Overall, there must be structure to invite foreign investments, there must be structure to improve the tourism sector.

If I will be Nigeria's president today, this is the first thing I will do. Honestly.

YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT ITS MUCH MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.

1) what happens to the south-south. are the igbos and yorubas just going to split it.
2) the issue of land ( kogi, kwara and benue) would lead to conflict
3) the minorities would view it as a systematic colonisation.eg. the niger delta would have to speak eithe yoruba or igbo to prevent discrimination
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by auwal87(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT ITS MUCH MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.

1) what happens to the south-south. are the igbos and yorubas just going to split it.
2) the issue of land ( kogi, kwara and benue) would lead to conflict
3) the minorities would view it as a systematic colonisation.eg. the niger delta would have to speak eithe yoruba or igbo to prevent discrimination

1) The south-south is a sub-region. Remember, all starts have 60% of their resources on their hands, they only contribute 30% to their regional government and 10% to the central government. e.g. Bayelsa state will contribute 30% to the South East Regional Government and 10% to the Central Government. Yorubas have nothing to do with the south-south.

2) Kogi, Kwara, Benue, should there be a need, then new state will emerge to prevent the possible conflict
3) the minorities are sometimes cool, grin they have less problem in as much as you are not moving them away from their houses.

But all above problems is a minor problem compared to the current problem of the present structure.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by Tsiya(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2010
My fear, is creation of despots and dictators at regional level. However, I am a proponent of self determination and government and have always preferred regional government elected based on representative democracy.

However, the idea that traditional rulers are closer to the masses is a fallacy. Throughout the history of Hausaland, Sarakuna and Hakimai never represent the interest of the masses by their own interest. They are despots who consficate cows, land and wives of the masses. Untill the present day it still continues. Even today, I cannot see my Emir unless from a far away distance. Why? Because I am either a Talaka or Bawan Sarki. Where is justice, fairness and equality here? Anybody from the royal families in the north have 99% chance of getting better education and job because of the influence their family wield on the society. In the spirit of fairness, justice and equality, nobody will advocate the return of political relevance of these despots. Haba Mallam. These are the same despots that Usumanu dan Fodiyo faughts only to surface in another form, claiming legitimacy by being his descendants.

A system of representation why people will elect who their representative and directly vote on issues that concern them in the form of referendum is the preferred system of government and that is the system that The Prophet used. When there is misunderstanding, they cast lot before decision is made. Not some despote sitting on a Gold-plated Chair claiming to have all the knowledge, wisdom and interest of his people.

You need to rethink on this to get the support of the masses
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
auwal87:

1) The south-south is a sub-region. Remember, all starts have 60% of their resources on their hands, they only contribute 30% to their regional government and 10% to the central government. e.g. Bayelsa state will contribute 30% to the South East Regional Government and 10% to the Central Government. Yorubas have nothing to do with the south-south.

2) Kogi, Kwara, Benue, should there be a need, then new state will emerge to prevent the possible conflict
3) the minorities are sometimes cool,  grin they have less problem in as much as you are not moving them away from their houses.

But all above problems is a minor problem compared to the current problem of the present structure.

you don't get it

1) nigeria is easier to split along the 2 great rivers. and if that is done, bayelsa would be in the south west
2) kwara is a yoruba/nupe state with some hausa settlers
3) the minorities will be colonised if this is implemented (but as you said, this is a minor problem. the other two are major problems)
4) the majority of the northern leaders would oppose your idea because its the oil in the ND that fills their pocket

p.s: i like your idea, i really do but lets see if its realistic
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
Yorubas have NOTHING to do with the South-South.

Eastern Ijaw have more in common with the Igbo than any other group.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

Yorubas have NOTHING to do with the South-South.

Eastern Ijaw have more in common with the Igbo than any other group.

what about western delta (itsekiri and urhobos)
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
urhobo was part and parcel of the benin empire
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

what about western delta (itsekiri and urhobos)

You find Igbo elements amongst these groups as well since there neighbors are the Anioma Igbos and Ukwuani Igbo.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

You find Igbo elements amongst these groups as well since there neighbors are the Anioma Igbos and Ukwuani Igbo.

definitely!!! you are right.

but if nigeria splits along regions, its best done by through the 2 RIVERS and if this is done, bayelsa would be part of western nigeria. so as benue and taraba would be part of eastern nigeria which i doubt the northerners would agree to.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by auwal87(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Tsiya:

My fear, is creation of despots and dictators at regional level. However, I am a proponent of self determination and government and have always preferred regional government elected based on representative democracy.

However, the idea that traditional rulers are closer to the masses is a fallacy. Throughout the history of Hausaland, Sarakuna and Hakimai never represent the interest of the masses by their own interest. They are despots who consficate cows, land and wives of the masses. Untill the present day it still continues. Even today, I cannot see my Emir unless from a far away distance. Why? Because I am either a Talaka or Bawan Sarki. Where is justice, fairness and equality here? Anybody from the royal families in the north have 99% chance of getting better education and job because of the influence their family wield on the society. In the spirit of fairness, justice and equality, nobody will advocate the return of political relevance of these despots. Haba Mallam. These are the same despots that Usumanu dan Fodiyo faughts only to surface in another form, claiming legitimacy by being his descendants.

A system of representation why people will elect who their representative and directly vote on issues that concern them in the form of referendum is the preferred system of government and that is the system that The Prophet used. When there is misunderstanding, they cast lot before decision is made. Not some despote sitting on a Gold-plated Chair claiming to have all the knowledge, wisdom and interest of his people.

You need to rethink on this to get the support of the masses

But that doesn't mean the traditional system will be abolished or abandoned. It has to be refurbished just as you said Usman Dan Fodio tried to do. It is still possible to refurbish the system. We can have efficient traditional system that listens to the masses. Afterall they have nothing to do with decision making to affect the Talakawa. I can propose a system where the Traditional rulers remain active but with more power rested on the most competent courts.

Believe me, Tsiya, the proposed system is the best that will take Nigerians out of the present chaos, it doesn't have to be on our passports, but obviously, we will be seeing where foreign investors will be heading to when they come to invest in the country. I am very sure, North will prosper under this system, no cry. IT IS POSSIBLE.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by FACE(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
auwal87:

2. Let each state in the country control 100% of its own natural resources, contributing certain percentages of the revenue to the country (Just don't let Ndu_Chuks catch you on this one.)3. Let there be regional governments, with 1 ceremonial president with very less power at the central government

That's quite a progressive outlook in my opinion.

I would change a few things though; no need for traditional rulers in the capacity you want them and state and local government structure would need a massive overhaul and downsizing.

There would be no more than 7 councilors per LG and the LG Chairmen would replace the state house members. They would be known as constituency speakers, while the House leader would be known as State Speaker. Laws would be debated and made by Constituency speakers, but the Local councilors would also have a vote in what would be known as the State Gen Assembly before laws are passed.

National Assembly would have no more than 2 members from each of the 36 states or if regional, no more than 12 from the 6 regions.

We spend nearly 80% of our budget on recurrent expenditure, leaving less than 30% for capital expenditure, out of which a significant amount is looted.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

but if nigeria splits along regions, its best done by through the 2 RIVERS and if this is done, bayelsa would be part of western nigeria. so as benue and taraba would be part of eastern nigeria which i doubt the northerners would agree to.

You have to be kidding. It must not be done like that because Igboland does not stop at the River Niger. It is ludicrous to think so. We have LARGE Igbo communities in Delta State. Plus, we Bayelsa belongs with the East. Even the people of Bayelsa would not go with the Southwest on that issue.

Just look at Goodluck with his Igbo name who is from Bayelsa.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

You have to be kidding. It must not be done like that because Igboland does not stop at the River Niger. It is ludicrous to think so. We have LARGE Igbo communities in Delta State. Plus, we Bayelsa belongs with the East. Even the people of Bayelsa would not go with the Southwest on that issue.

i am not arguing.
i am asking if nigeria is going to be split along the rivers and that if is, bayelsa will be part of western nigeria
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by aljharem(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

which taraba and benue, i laff in igbo
this states are northerner
what the hell is south-south angry angry angry angry is it not igbo anymore
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

moreover, having large igbo communities does not mean its part of eastern nigeria. igbos have a large community in lagos and ogun state. does that mean they are part of eastern nigeria

it is eastern nigeria is not igbo land
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
alj harem:

which taraba and benue, i laff in igbo
this states are northerner
what the hell is south-south angry angry angry angry is it not igbo anymore
just shut up!!! angry
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2010
auwal, this is an example of the colonisation i was talking about.

your idea has not even lasted 3 hrs on nL.

bayelsa consist of mainly itsekiri, urhobo and ijaw
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

moreover, having large igbo communities does not mean its part of eastern nigeria. igbos have a large community in lagos and ogun state. does that mean they are part of eastern nigeria

it is eastern nigeria is not igbo land

Igbos have been West of the River Niger for centuries and are indigenous to the land. We Igbos will not cede Anioma, Ika, or Ukwuani land to the Southwest.

If that would happen, there would be war.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
And this fictional term called the south-south is laughable.

The East is the Igbo domain and Igbo land does not stop at the River Niger.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by aljharem(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

just shut up!!! angry
angry angry what is wrong with is boy angry
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by chyz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

Igbos have been West of the River Niger for centuries and are indigenous to the land. We Igbos will not cede Anioma, Ika, or Ukwuani land to the Southwest.

Seconded
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

And this fictional term called the south-south is laughable.

The East is the Igbo domain and Igbo land does not stop at the River Niger.
EzeUche0:

what war!!! lol. don't deceive yourself grin grin grin

i asked if the country would be split along the rivers (its the only sensible way) and if it would. then bayelsa would be part of western region.

the east is not just for the igbos so as the west is not just for the yorubas.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry what is wrong with is boy angry

ezeuche and i were having a dialogue before you came. sorry for the shut up statement.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by chyz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

i asked if the country would be split along the rivers (its the only sensible way) and if it would. then bayelsa would be part of western region.

If each state gets 60% of procedes fro their natural resources then whats the need of talking about dividing nigeria into 3 regions?
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by Tsiya(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
@87
auwal87:

But that doesn't mean the traditional system will be abolished or abandoned. It has to be refurbished just as you said Usman Dan Fodio tried to do. It is still possible to refurbish the system. We can have efficient traditional system that listens to the masses. Afterall they have nothing to do with decision making to affect the Talakawa. I can propose a system where the Traditional rulers remain active but with more power rested on the most competent courts.

Believe me, Tsiya, the proposed system is the best that will take Nigerians out of the present chaos, it doesn't have to be on our passports, but obviously, we will be seeing where foreign investors will be heading to when they come to invest in the country. I am very sure, North will prosper under this system, no cry. IT IS POSSIBLE.

Why should I believe you when the traditional rulers are heridetery. If you advocate a system where each town and village have their own traditional in the form a mayor, where they are elected and have limited years, with added responsibility then I will support. Retaining of traditional rulers in a democratic system is like running 2 parallel system. What will traditional rulers do that other representative systems of government will not do. The idea that somebody is a royalty and have special treatment is abhorrance to me.

Traditional rulers deserve no respect let alone a role in our future. The idea of monarchy is hideous, cruel, unjust, unfair and unislamic. Kings, Princes, Princesses, Sarki, Emir, Sarkin Yaki, Turakis, etc. strut our streets, mosques, churches, markets and schools with sheer arrogance and protected by army of uneducated and disadvantaged masses called Bayin Sarki and Fadawa. Slavery in any form is an antithesis of progress, equality, justice and fairness. We are not deluded and hence will not agree under any disguise to reintroduce despots in to a democratic system of government.

It takes wisdom to understand the institutionalisation of slavery and it takes courage to reject the institution of slavery upon oneself. Many people in northern Nigeria detest monarchy, hate kings and will be happy if the system disappears. The case of Izala sects, salafawa and shi’a in the north is a vivid reminder that we do not want to go back to the past. We want only a system where justice and equality is guaranteed by virtue of merit not birth.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
chyz:

If each state gets 60% of procedes fro their natural resources then whats the need of talking about dividing nigeria into 3 regions?
the idea is mainly about regional government
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by jason12345: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
Tsiya:

@87
Why should I believe you when the traditional rulers are heridetery. If you advocate a system where each town and village have their own traditional in the form a mayor, where they are elected and have limited years, with added responsibility then I will support. Retaining of traditional rulers in a democratic system is like running 2 parallel system. What will traditional rulers do that other representative systems of government will not do. The idea that somebody is a royalty and have special treatment is abhorrance to me.

Traditional rulers deserve no respect let alone a role in our future. The idea of monarchy is hideous, cruel, unjust, unfair and unislamic. Kings, Princes, Princesses, Sarki, Emir, Sarkin Yaki, Turakis, etc. strut our streets, mosques, churches, markets and schools with sheer arrogance and protected by army of uneducated and disadvantaged masses called Bayin Sarki and Fadawa. Slavery in any form is an antithesis of progress, equality, justice and fairness. We are not deluded and hence will not agree under any disguise to reintroduce despots in to a democratic system of government.

It takes wisdom to understand the institutionalisation of slavery and it takes courage to reject the institution of slavery upon oneself. Many people in northern Nigeria detest monarchy, hate kings and will be happy if the system disappears. The case of Izala sects, salafawa and shi’a in the north is a vivid reminder that we do not want to go back to the past. We want only a system where justice and equality is guaranteed by virtue of merit not birth.

point taken, i support the removal of traditional rulers. grin. but i also support the regional rulership
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by chyz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

the idea is mainly about regional government

There's no need of a regional government.itll only cause suppression of the minority tribes and fighting. It can never happen again.
Re: The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics by EzeUche0(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
jason12345:

It is not a sensible way, because what you are trying to say would prove disastrous. Pan-Igbo in which no part of Igbo land will be ceded to anyone. My Anioma brethren will remain part of Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2 Billion Contracts: How Three Generals Killed Governor Sylva’s Second Term Bid / Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba : Towering High..... / CBN Sets New Deposit Limit For Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.