Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly (853 Views)

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years / The Solution to Agro Businesses / Fayemi Leads Delegation To Agro Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by samurfarms: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Good morning farmers.
After a long term experience on cultivation of different crops, I was still faced with different unavoidable challenges like
1) Weather/Climatic Change
2) Irregular/Market price
So, I decided to opt for Middleman /off taker business. The profit might not be as high as what I would get if I cultivate the crops myself, most especially when the price is favourable but it at least gives me peace of mind because I only buy what is good from the farmers and sell to companies for clean profit.
Presently, I have direct link/agreement with two (2)companies for the Supply of Sesame seed and Cassava Tubers.

The agreement is to supply 1000 Tons of Cassava roots per Month with a promise/agreement of #2/kg bonus. The Bonus amounts to 2 Million Naira Monthly.

I need partners to fund the delivery of the products.
Partners can come in form of:

*1) Those willing to drop their Cassava tuber and collect money a week after. (to benefit from the Bonus)*

*2) Those that will sell and collect their money outrightly (no benefit).*

*3) Those willing to lease out their Truck for the transport of the product.*(Payment would be made in Monthly basis)

*4) Those willing to finance (support ) the Buying and Transporting of the product* (To get 10% Return on Investment on Monthly Basis)

1 Like

Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by healthserve(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by niskill: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
samurfarms:
Good morning farmers.
After a long term experience on cultivation of different crops, I was still faced with different unavoidable /Climatic Change
So, I decided to opt for Middleman /off taker business. The profit might not be as high as what I would get if I cultivate the crops myself, most especially when the price is favourable but it at least gives me peace of mind because I only buy what is good from the farmers and sell to companies for clean profit.
Presently, I have direct link/agreement with two (2)companies for the Supply of Sesame seed and Cassava Tubers.

The agreement is to supply 1000 Tons of Cassava roots per Month with a promise/agreement of #2/kg bonus. The Bonus amounts to 2 Million Naira Monthly.

*1) Those willing to drop their Cassava tuber and collect money a week after. (to benefit from the Bonus)*

*3) Those willing to lease out their Truck for the transport of the product.*(Payment would be made in Monthly basis)

*4) Those willing to finance (support ) the Buying and Transporting of the product* (To get 10% Return on Investment on Monthly Basis)

no contact details.
Anyway, check your mail. I sent a PM.
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by samurfarms: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
niskill:

no contact details.
Anyway, check your mail. I sent a PM.
i have replied your mail sir. Thanks
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by may320: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where are you based and how can this be verified?
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by samurfarms: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
may320:
Where are you based and how can this be verified?
i have decided not to post full details and evidence of the deal on the forum for personal reasons sir. I have sent you a PM.
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by NkemFoods: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
We can work with you.

Send us the full details to: info@nkemfoods.com

Thank you.
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by samurfarms: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Still open.....
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by Bioboy1213(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
samurfarms:
Good morning farmers.
After a long term experience on cultivation of different crops, I was still faced with different unavoidable challenges like

contact details, and you can also reach me on 08129527867

Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
i can supply 1000 tons of cassava tubers monthly call me on 08100386111. or whatsapp
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by bidosko(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
This @samurfarms also @agbajesaid is a scammer beware of him
Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by FarmerGiantpage: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Farmergiant Nigeria Limited, is a foremost agricultural company, we deal with the sales of Point of Lay Birds, Poultry equipment such as ( battery cages, drinkers, feeders, Automatic incubating machine etc, and chicken processing equipment such ad defeathering machine, chicken cutting machine, slaughtering cone etc

We are located at plot 14 Olubadan Avenue, adjacent Rehoboth cathedral, Oluyole estate Ibadan
Call/whatsapp 09094538736

Re: Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly by zoedicus: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2021
If you're still on NL, kindly revert. I need to talk to you urgently and I've sent mails and texts. Your lines are not reachable. I need your help on something urgent. Mail me @ zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com

samurfarms:
Good morning farmers.

(1) (Reply)

MUSHIGAN AGROCHEMICALS DISTRIBUTOR Deals in Insecticides, knapsack Sprayer etc.. / My Snail Eggs Are Not Hatching / DAY OLD CHICKS & FEEDS AVAILABLE AT GOOD PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.