Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

#victormustlive: Illustrious Teacher, Victor Iyere Needs N17m For Liver Transpla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #victormustlive: Illustrious Teacher, Victor Iyere Needs N17m For Liver Transpla (289 Views)

Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of 30 Span Ugwu Iyere Flyover / Governor Umahi Inspects Iyere Flyover; Promises To Complete Project Soon / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#victormustlive: Illustrious Teacher, Victor Iyere Needs N17m For Liver Transpla by tracychelsea13: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Victor Iyere, who has been described as a great teacher is in need of N17 million for a liver transplant in India.

Mr. Iyere, who has been battling a liver disease wrote an emotional 'SOS' on his Facebook page, asking Nigerians to please help save his life with their donations.

"It is with a heavy heart that I write you this message and to inform you of my present
medical condition and thus seek help," he wrote on his Facebook page.

"I have been having some symptoms while I reported to the doctors in a few private
hospitals in Ikoyi and Lekki between April and June 2019.

"But in July 2019, I moved to the General Hospital, Marina, Lagos as advised by my family members, where I was asked to carry out several tests and the result of the last
diagnostic test is above this message.

"Below is the update from my last visit to my general surgeon, on Wednesday, 31st July,

He said that I will be admitted on Friday, August 16, 2019 in order to prepare me with
laxatives for colostomy (a surgical procedure), which will be performed on Monday, August 19, 2019.

"I will then remain in the hospital for a minimum of one week to recover. This process completely stops any further metastasis to any other body organ (except the liver, which is already affected).

"He will immediately transfer me to an oncologist who would begin to administer drugs into my liver (chemotherapy) to fight the further spread of the cancer. This could serve for less than five years as the cancerous cells may begin to resist the effect of any other drug.

"Radiation would not be advisable as so many organs are surrounding the liver and
would obviously get affected. But a permanent solution to this would be liver transplant.

"This he said can be best performed abroad and it is very expensive. In fact the cheapest is performed in India for a total treatment and travel estimated cost of N17,200,800.

"It is on this premise that I appeal with you to please come to my aid. I cannot afford
this cost. Kindly assist me.

FCMB savings account number is 0586112026.
Name: Victor-Mary Iyere.

He then wrote, "Thank you in anticipation of your response. Regards, Victor Iyere, 0708 272 0791."

https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/08/victormustlive-illustrious-teacher-victor-iyere-needs-n17m-for-liver-transplant/

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Benue State University Teaching Hospital By Tsav Mgbakpa Jp / IG Sends New Commissioner Of Police To Enugu / Tribunal Declines To Stop APC Gubanitorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.