Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is It Possible To Get A Job With Just A CISSP Certification? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Get A Job With Just A CISSP Certification? (349 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get A Job With Just A CISSP Certification? by kimijhaveri: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Yes, it possible to get a job with just a CISSP certification. If you have CISSP Certified then you are able to get the job. CISSP Certification is one of the best certifications to enter in any organization.

Well if We do deep discussion in it,

only if you have 5 or more years of experience in the Infosec domain or similar profile, then only you are eligible to sit for the CISSP training. So, a professional who is more than 5 years of experience and certified in CISSP does not require any job assistance or need to think for employment. The [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/isc2/cissp-certified-information-systems-security-professional#utm_source=nairaland(SN)&utm_campaign=26%2F08%2F2019]CISSP certification[/url] has many benefits, and Employability is one of its most pertinent and sought-after advantages. Hiring managers hunt for CISSP certified professionals. Major job portals have, at a time, 900-1000 job postings for CISSP certified professionals with experience. So, do not think twice, just follow your dream career.

However, attaining CISSP Certification is not a simple task. You need to go through a rigorous and intensive learning program. You must pursue a CISSP training program which offers best interactive lecture sessions and clears all your doubts, give you hands-on labs assistance, video recording of the class, LMS access, engaging study material, mock practice tests, and exam simulators and other support.

There are many training companies offering CISSP training programs; however, do not get fooled by them, instead, go for the top-rated ones such as Mercury Solutions intensive 5-day training, they have high exam pass rate and all the mentioned training features. Go for their online guidance for free before joining and enroll from weekdays or weekend batches available both in the classroom or online mode.

All the best!

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Job With Just A CISSP Certification? by dejiakamay: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Good day,I have followed through the professionalism display in your posts, pls I tried sending you message but was finding it difficult, so I sent a predefined message as allowed by the system, I will like to make personal clarifications with you, I'm a newbie in IT and I've been able to bag certification but hands on lab has been a problem, I can share my contact with you inbox, Thanks as I look to read from you. kindly help your brother in diaspora.

(1) (Reply)

Make Nigeria Passport Compulsory For All Nigerians, Akeredolu Tells NIS / Finally, Aregbesola Commends Undercover Investigation On Ikoyi Prisons / Word Of The Day....... 'attenuate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.