Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) (792 Views)

Southern Nigeria Would Have Been Richer Than The USA And Japan(video) / President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) / Buhari Not In Japan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by Cimboltv: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by athaboi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ha
Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by philo04(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
When the mother goat breaks into the yam store her kid watches her.
Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by lilytender: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Three million Biafrans were sacrificed due to foolishness of one man in 1967, let's hope many more will not be sacrificed 52 years after. I hope Igbos in Northern Nigeria are seeing their brothers going to bring ants infested wood into their house. Buhari is a god in Northern Nigeria, any group of people that attack Buhari should be ready to face the consequences both home and away.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by PFRB: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:
Three million Biafrans were sacrificed due to foolishness of one man in 1967, let's hope many more will not be sacrificed 52 years after. I hope Igbos in Northern Nigeria are seeing their brothers going to bring ants infested wood into their house. Buhari is a god in Northern Nigeria, any group of people that attack Buhari should be ready to face the consequences both home and away.

For you to say this means you are a very very stupid person. In fact your stupidity is of the superlative order.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:

If IPOB in Japan attacks Buhari over there let the law of that land deal with them.

He is the president of Nigeria and not the north. If because of an attack on Buhari the north attack the Igbo's in the north and the Igbo's in the east don't retaliate brutally, they will be the most cowardly and foolish ethnic group in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by izombie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:
how can nigeria be better with this your mindset? The same masses that are suffering because of the actions or inactions of our rulers are the same people antagonising ipob for standing up to these rulers. Since you people are too scared to hold even a simple protest in nigeria, please allow us to do what we can to them overseas whenever they come here to squander your money.
By the way, the time has passed when igbos used to look the other way when we are attacked in the north. Eye for an eye.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:

If Buhari is god in North, that means Northerner are idol worshippers.

We don't worship idols in the East; we show them the trees they are carved from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by XANDERBOY85: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Born2Breed:

If IPOB in Japan attacks Buhari over there let the law of that land deal with them.

He is the president of Nigeria and not the north. If because of an attack on Buhari the north attack the Igbo's in the north and the Igbo's in the east don't retaliate brutally, they will be the most cowardly and foolish ethnic group in the world.

No one is attacking anyone! I don't know why you Buhari/APC minions are panicking over a little protest! undecided
Re: Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

No one is attacking anyone! I don't know why you Buhari/APC minions are panicking over a little protest! undecided

You dey craze?

Buhari/APC what do people like me have in common with a dullard and bunch of zombies?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Please Pay $9.6 Billion Dollar Judgement To P&ID Immediately! / Why Atiku Should'nt Approach The Supreme Court (pix) - Deji / Why Buhari Should Emulate OBJ And Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.