Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

“I Wanna Make Love To You”, Teni Serenades Kranium (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wanna Make Love To You”, Teni Serenades Kranium (video) (648 Views)

I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Wanna Make Love To You”, Teni Serenades Kranium (video) by DGynx: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
It seems the Nigerian musician and entertainer, Teniola Apata widely known as Teni, has found her desired spec in the Jamaican singer, Kranium after recently hinting that she can’t date a man with over ten body counts.

The duo were spotted singing hearfelt declarations to eachother in a video posted on Teni’s instagram page.

Teni said “you know you dont gotta talk too much, cos i wanna make love to you sweet Kranium, i wanna make love to you cos when you touch me it feela like vibranium“, while Kranium appeared to be feeling the effects of the soul-deep declarations in the background.

watch video - https://www./2019/08/i-wanna-make-love-to-you-teni-serenades-kranium.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics Seen Dancing Naira Marley’s Soapy Dance / Naira Marly: "You're All Stupid", To Twitter Users Who Told Him He Can't Spell / "Timaya And Peruzzi Go And Marry" - Davido Teases All His Unmarried Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.