Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa (4233 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by splendid22(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Social media comedienne and content creator, Pinky Oreoluwa, who is known for always flaunting her boobs online, has said a fan once asked her to show her boobs for money.

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, she said: “The weirdest request I have ever gotten from a fan was when he asked me to show my boobs for money.I showed my breast and collected the money”.

On why she chose to entertain people online, Oreoluwa noted that she has always had passion for comedy.

Asked about her celebrity crush, she said:"It has to be Davido, I will love to make love to him".

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/a-fan-once-asked-me-to-show-my-boobs-for-money-pinky-oreoluwa/

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by pozehnani(f): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2021
With this your masculine face? Not a chance.

This generation is the worst ever. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by espn(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Lol...the hustle is real...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Telegram234(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Celebrity life.
One way close, another highway opens...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by punisha: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2021
every evil plan against our OBO will come to nothing we pray!
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by beanswyter: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
When d choice finished, you'll come for an alternative means grin
lemme be watching you
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by columbus007(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Wow wow wow,the way i love boobs mehn grin
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by padi94(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
This old mama, wants to put a spell on David... Olorunmaje on behalf of OBO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Tedpgrass: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
splendid22:
Social media comedienne and content creator, Pinky Oreoluwa, who is known for always flaunting her boobs online, has said a fan once asked her to show her boobs for money.

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, she said: “The weirdest request I have ever gotten from a fan was when he asked me to show my boobs for money.I showed my breast and collected the money”.

On why she chose to entertain people online, Oreoluwa noted that she has always had passion for comedy.

Asked about her celebrity crush, she said:"It has to be Davido, I will love to make love to him".

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/a-fan-once-asked-me-to-show-my-boobs-for-money-pinky-oreoluwa/

Errnmm.

Hate to say this..

But you're not his spec, durhhllling!

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by kenzysmith: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
After the loving making what else can u offer him. Dundee

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by FreeSpirited: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everybody one trend by force.....God no create shame join woman these days
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Hollybratt(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
This lady self, where do you want davido to put chioma
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by pretydiva(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Se.x toy
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sex not love
They are different
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Dreyton36: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's possible sad afterall davido no get choice for woman matter
Na anything he they go for undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Khd95(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Have money oo, women don't mind if you already married to 20 women or have 50 children with 50 different women, they will still wanna fuxk you and have a child for you too, sxck your balls when ever you want

Just have money, this new generation of women no get shame grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by femi4: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Use kayamata...you fit use juju
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by Nicepoker(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Useless things with dead brains. Lots of them are on this platform.
Re: I Will Love To Make Love To Davido- Pinky Oreoluwa by zebjoe: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (Reply)

Finally Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Leaked Sex Video / Rihanna's Unclad Picturessss::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Tuface's Son With Sunmbo Zion Celebrates 5th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.