Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (49681 Views)

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Big Brother Naija reality show host and media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has enlightened Nigerians on recent complaints about hosting the Big Brother Titans show during the 2023 general election.

The BBNaija organisers recently shared their plans for a new season of the show tagged Big Brother Titans, which would be a combination of both Nigerian and South African housemates.

The show will last for three months as it is slated to begin on January 15 and end on April 2, 2023.

Nigerians have continued to express worries about youth involvement in the forthcoming 2023 elections slated between February and March, following the interest the reality television show often generates.

Addressing the issue, during the launch of Big Brother Titans, Ebuka stated that ”Nigerian youths are very capable of going out to vote and also coming back to watch whatever they want to watch.”

Unlike other editions, the BBTitans is to take place in South Africa and will also have two show hosts Ebuka Uchendu alongside South Africa’s Lawrence Maleka.

DAILY POST

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerians are bunch of useless hypocrites. Thumbs up, Ebuka.

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by proff010: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lazy youths

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by God1000(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enough of BBnaija abeg, it's time for serious business.

This show has done more harm than good, I don't know the importance of it

It doesn't matter where it will be aired, it's gonna be another big distraction

Lazy and disoriented nigerian youths will become engrossed in it.

400 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by RingRoadMafia: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baba, people have always been of the opinion that the Buhari govt has a hand in sponsoring this show and I've always doubted it. But the minute I saw the news yesterday that it will air on the 15 of January, barely 3 months after the last one had just ended, I knew that something was up. Normally it should take a year to reboot the show, but this one is starting right after the last one ended, and during a pivotal general election... I mean, if it smells like fish... Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but you gotta admit that it's really suspicious airing the show while the country is trying to transition into a new government. It's way too much of a beautiful coincidence.

God1000:
Enough of BBnaija abeg, it's time for serious business.

This show has done more harm than good, I don't know the importance of it

It doesn't matter where it will be aired, it's gonna be another big distraction

Lazy and disoriented nigerian youths will become engrossed in it.
Oh, I remember you, you're that toad that wrote a letter to the government asking them to ban the show grin grin grin

I see why you're mad, they didnt even consider your feelings grin grin grin

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by etrouble: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mad people.

They should also not eat, sleep or even bath during the election nah.

Election wey the results dey with us already.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Senseless organisers
When the heat of election is brewing is when u want to fix ur fooooolish show

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Aerosil: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
I pray for peace in the coming election

10 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by oluwaseyi0: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
This show finish barely 3 month ago, why another one now?
I thought it's meant to be yearly

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Omahleigh(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bro, where is the wisdom in airing a reality show during a general election

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by scholes23(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Distractions everywhere. People don't think. Misplaced priorities

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Voters education, sensitization and moral building should be our priorities. For instance, average Nigerian ladies(no disrespect) have little or no interest in politics and election but rather tiktok and Big Brother Naija stuff. Insensitivity is a disease itself. We need all efforts to boost all Nigerian youth morale on need to take back our country.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by femijay8271(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
sad

ABI ORI EBUKA YI NI?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by etrouble: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sysdatek:
Senseless organisers
When the heat of election is brewing is when u want to fix ur fooooolish show

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by folake4u(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ebuka is very correct.

The ball is in the court of every eligible Nigerian to vote.

I'm not a Big Brother TV show fan but airing the programme doesn't hinder anybody from voting.

World Cup was on and it didn't stop anybody from eating or sleeping, did it? undecided

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by etrouble: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
scholes23:
Distractions everywhere. People don't think

I think you are the one who doesn't have a brain to think. So because of election, we should shut down the country for four months.

8 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
The organisers of this show needs to think or the FG government should take action. We preparing for election you bringing up nonsense. The show was even damn boring last year.

14 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by olasaad(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Postpone the show till March now

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by MrColdsweat: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have always suspected the government to be the sponsor of this satanic show.

21 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Soso990240(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's obvious, this show is being sponsored by politicians. Ebuka is just doing his job

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by backtalkG(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bbnaija the ban of obidense. them no fit leave yansh go vote grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by RestructureNig4: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Aerosil:
Cancel it till after the election please

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by mobilemaniac(f): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mind ya business please, we like the show. If you don't like it don't watch na? No be force

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by OGwales(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obifraud people will still complain. Anyways, they now have something to blame when they finally lost the election grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by MrBanner(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eldow:
Ebuka
Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by ImoleNaija: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerian youths are very capable of going out to vote and also coming back to watch whatever they want to watch.

An apt response.
Only the wise would understand. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by scholes23(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
etrouble:

I think you are the one who doesn't have a brain to think. So because of election, we should shut down the country for four months.

Lazy youth spotted

NEXT!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Moh247: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zombidiots would get better next year

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
When ll it now hold?
The main BBN takes 3 months. This titan too na 3 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) / 8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.