Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers (34814 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Pearlyakin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
You all forget kiddominant and Tekno
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ikorodureporta: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
All these beat stealers
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by melodygenius(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is Rexxi? quote author=1ofmyguys post=81637716]List is ok except the omission of SARZ
Many new school producers killing it at the moment
Watch out for these guys:
North boi
Speroach
Fresh
Phantom
Ozedikus
Yung Willis

[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by sylve11: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
@ Op, please insert this as number 2

Lil Kesh: Savage : DJ Worldwide

that beat na beast cool

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by LLobiorah: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
beetown:
Trash talk.
My top 10 beats.
1. Sarz- song of life
2. Shizzi- Dami duro.
3. Legendary beats- Expensive shit
4. Sarz- jaiye jaiye
5. Don Jazzy- Do like that (KB)
6. That Oluwa ni beat.
7. Oliver twist's beat.
8. Duro Soke Olamide's beat.
9. Legendary beatz baba nla(wizkid)
10. Tekno- pana

Duro soke.. The beat nah top notch.
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Roum(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deborah Rise new song.......Somebody help me out plz!
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Over the moon by.... Dr. Sid
Ten ten by wande coal
Booty call
Ikechukwu album had a lot of unique beats and this other guy whose mum was a minister... Give me the lighter or something

Those beats were mad sick and can compare with any of today

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
greenprince:
No Ojuelegba there?
Thank you.
Ojuelegba's beat is SICK!!
Bobo by Olamide is MAD!!
Maradona by Niniola too is LIT!

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by nairamaniac: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
I think Marry me, by falz ft. Yemi Alade should be here. Whoever did the beats was crazy.

Pana, Tekno for sure.

IF by Davido, heard Tekno did the beats.

Like Dat, performed by Davido. Is maaaaad.

Jaiye Jaiye by SARS is my my produced of all wizzy's songs.

Just a few I can remember.

But I actually think Dami Duro is the craziest of them all for past decade.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
toniblacman:
Unknown producer?
Him na ghost...?
Lazy analyst lol
Koma roll was produced by legendary beats
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by mcayomind: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Your opinion you say!
olamide: yemi my lover. iyanya: away olamide: falila keta davido: aye should've make the list
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Skelewu: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackboythink:
First, Pon pon pon was grossly a copied beat.
Secondly How come, gongo aso, Do me/Erema, and Nigeria Jaga jaga didn't make the list.

Jaga jaga was more than 10 years ago. Abeg read the headline of the thread. Even Gonga Aso was done before 2009.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Olumyyde(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Raba by Kiss Daniel n Sugarboi ain't there? Mehn, that's like d maddest beat to come outta naija in the last 10years. If u're a producer/instrumentalist u'd understand better. Beat is outta dis planet.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by denjjy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
I used to dance with full inspiration anytime I hear this song "Hold me now" by Timaya, the beat was very crazy. I'm sure if that song is played near a mortuary, na all the dead body go rise up and start to dey dance.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Chairman

German Juice

Problem

Pana

Samba (SARZ)

How did these songs miss out on such a list?

Chairman by E-Kelly
German juice by tony Ross
They don’t deserve to be on the list
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
1ofmyguys:

Chairman by E-Kelly
German juice by tony Ross
They don’t deserve to be on the list
there are less thrilling songs on that list

German Juice is genius.
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Whatsittoyah: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of most addictive beats.
Mine is
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
there are less thrilling songs on that list

German Juice is genius.

The Poster put a decent list together tho

But he won’t be forgiven for omitting Sarz
Samba
Jaiye jaiye

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
1ofmyguys:

The Poster put a decent list together tho

But he won’t be forgiven for omitting Sarz
Samba
Jaiye jaiye

Even P-Square's Alingo had a mad beat.

Iyanya- Ur Waist

Timaya- Ukwu

If you listen to some of these songs with headset, you'll have a renewed appreciation for them.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ThePreachersSon: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Many of those beats that made it to your list better qualify as noise than music. Honestly, they all follow a similar pattern of production, with little changes to spice them up. They not only cause pain to the ears, they leave so much to be desired from our Nigerian producers.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by CanadaOrBust: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Without Skelewu the list is nonsense. And Dorobucci and Timaya
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by PotatoSalad(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Garbage list.
Infact all Cobhams Asuquo's productions should be there.
There's beats of songs by gospel musicians like Sinach?
You think tintinkanti makes a beat creative?
If you want to listen to complex instrumentals, listen to music by Christ Embassy artists.

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Even P-Square's Alingo had a mad beat.

Iyanya- Ur Waist

Timaya- Ukwu

If you listen to some of these songs with headset, you'll have a renewed appreciation for them.

I like it when people talk about the brain behind the beats
It’s not just about the artists
Producers need to be given more recognition
Who are ur favorites out of the young cats I posted in my previous post

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by NACE13: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy Pro - Anam achi. It took me a long time to accept that it was made by a Nigerian

Young John -Efe joku

Leriq - Like to party

Whoever made that Carolina (Sauce kid ft Davido) beat

Shizzi - Skelewu

Samklef - Molowo non I

Burna Boy's Run my race beat

Psquare Temptation, Bizzy body and Do me

9ice - Gongo Aso

Dbang - Oliver twist

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Greatdre(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dr Frabs- Dagrin ft Omawunmi Thank God

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Phealipo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of Nabaka by Jeremiah Gyang? That was a monster hit

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by sky124: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
crazygod:
Remove Kiss Daniels Mama beat. Its basic. Nothing special in the beat
No Dagrin's 'Mo le nu'
Nice 'Street Credibility'
Iyanya's 'Kukere'
Flavors 'Ada Ada'

Even most gospel songs like Midnight crews 'Igwe' and some of Cohbams works.
go and remove it
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by momodub: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yes /no Banky w by Cobhams Asuquo one of my favourite

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
quisera:
Run town - Mad over you
produced by Del B and T spize
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
karzyharsky:
Wot of gongo aso?
How op missed this beat is beyond me. That beat is on top 3

Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung