Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 (33375 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by thisnaijaguy: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by KingGBsky(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Where is Buhari in the picture? Somebody is looking for him. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by penjm: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2019
And he got missing after they welcome him...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Charleys: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2019
I no see buhari there why?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Oduduwa707: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2019
All these African leaders should be ashamed. Why are they even there sef? They've wrecked their own nations and are even going to a successful nation to display their foolishness... angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Brownshugar69: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

kiss the truth

My brother you are there behind your phone ranting. They are stealing millions of dollars. If you like insult them with all the abusive words on earth, it's does not stop their looting. Ask Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by boxypane(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam

thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

kiss the truth
Even if he is not competent, doesn't boil down to hating him as our President, whether you take or leave. Learn to speak for yourself. Na u need truth bros

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Psainte20(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2019
and this is supposed to be Photoshop from an intelligent black kid like you.... Black children always think it must be the thumb before you can hold something.... Even in that position
Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2019
naptu2:
Now that banner.

That banner was made by the International Youth Fellowship (IYF).

The IYF was founded in 1995 and Pastor Ock Soo Park was instrumental in founding it.

Who is Pastor Ock Soo Park?

Well, if you've read this thread from the beginning, then you've seen him. He is the man that is welcoming President Faure Gnassingbe of Togo to Japan in the video in my second post.

You see, IYF is taking part in TICAD7.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ock_Soo_Park
So what has IYF got to do with the prime minister of Japan So anybody can just form anything and welcome the president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by 12345baba(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Them just go there to talk after talking and reading there long epistle, no action it all starts and ends there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by KingGBsky(m): 5:39am On Aug 27, 2019
I’m not understanding why is Buhari not in a open place like the other leaders? Who is he hiding from? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by RockHard: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Kanu and his ipob minions are all suffering from an acute case of mental illness.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by tiger28: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:
I now know why whites see blacks as inferior.

You can deceive the black man with ordinary photoshop. Something you cannot do a white kid.

Nawa.
That video that WE ALL saw on that news was PHOTOSHOPPED too? Abeg tell that to your other illiterates in Nnewi!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by roundman: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2019
RyanD147:
Others arrived in broad day light.

Someone came in at night.
What do you guy's really want??

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by propsvilla3: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Smoke55:
Some People Are So Gullible,yesterday You Showed Us The Picture Of Buhari And Fayemi With Minister Of Foreign Affair On A Plane Heading To Japan,now You Are Showing Us Picture Of Samuel Ortom And Buhari In Japan,did Yayemi Turn To Ortom On The Way??
My bother I can't believe my eyes
Just simple logical reasoning is hard in this county.
No wonder the politicians are taking them for granted

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by naptu2: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So what has IYF got to do with the president of Japan So anybody can just form anything and welcome the president

JESUS CHRIST!!! So you have created a "president of Japan?? This is world class ignorance!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Sanchez01: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So what has IYF got to do with the president of Japan So anybody can just form anything and welcome the president
'President of Japan'? And there is 'wise' in your sobriquet? You should deactivate and choose another handle. Little wonder most of you believe Buhari is one phantom clone called Al Sudani. Like Kanu, like the 'president of Japan'.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Raheemjfk: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Biafra is a must

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2019
naptu2:

JESUS CHRIST!!! So you have created a "president of Japan?? This is world class ignorance!
Prime minister, now answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by GodSaklek(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2019
I think they said buhari not in Japan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by naptu2: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Prime minister, now answer the question

You didn't ask a proper question, but I know what you are trying to get at. People asked a similar question during the China summit last year and I've answered this question many times on Nairaland in the past 8 years. I will search for my old posts and post them here when I get home.

This is not a state visit, rather it is an international summit. Heads of state and government do not always provide individual welcoming ceremonies in a summit in which many heads of state are attending. There are going to be over 50 leaders at this summit, do you expect the emperor or prime minister to provide individual (one by one) welcoming ceremonies for them?? Does Donald Trump hold welcoming ceremonies for all world leaders that visit New York for the UN General Assembly??

However, like it was done at the China Summit last year, the prime minister or emperor will provide a general welcoming ceremony tomorrow when the summit begins.

Now, if your question is about the location of the prime minister, I answered that question on the first page of this thread (read every post on that page)

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Konpresor012(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:
I now know why whites see blacks as inferior.

You can deceive the black man with ordinary photoshop. Something you cannot do a white kid.

Nawa.
Yeah right Photoshop. I swear down, iPod are the dumbest creature on Earth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by BizBayo: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2019
RyanD147:

You mean like a thief in the night grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by naptu2: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Visiting dignitaries are being conveyed in Toyota Centuries.

The Toyota Century is the Japanese equivalent of a Rolls Royce. It is very rare and only the most senior government officials and the wealthiest Japanese businessmen use Toyota Centuries.

The Emperor of Japan's official car is a Toyota Century Royal, that is, a stretch Toyota Century limousine.

The competitor of the Toyota Century Royal is the Nissan Prince Royal.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Hands down, so Buhari doesn't miss any intercontinental meetings, no matter how useless the summit is our Baba would still go..Smh

Verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet Available

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by naptu2: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Meanwhile, President Talon of Benin Republic is on his way to the summit. He said that he intends to speak to President Buhari about the closure of the border between Benin and Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2019
All of them with their alms bowl...pictured
Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by gemini35(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2019
tiger28:
That video that WE ALL saw on that news was PHOTOSHOPPED too? Abeg tell that to your other illiterates in Nnewi!
what made u call nnewi trader illiterates,u are a big fool,u assume or take some one that is not fluent in english as an illiterate,people u illiterate manage million,take stock of the good,s,i.would be glad if u can hit 2 or 3 point that made u call them illiterate,after all english is a borrowed language,the british can nt speak igbo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by salbis(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2019
RyanD147:

May be na Nicodemus e com be. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 by Baroba(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Bikonu, Why is It that Buhari a supposedly " democratically elected president" find it difficult to address his citizens.. How can anyone support this dead wood..Africans deserve there leaders.. Honestly..tufia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / 5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.